One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Muireann and Anna~the Overly Happy person:D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

HI!

message 2: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Heeyyy! So what kind of RPs do you like to do?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

uh...mostly Fantasy, but i dont really mind what we do:P

message 4: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments What kinds of fantasy? Also, a few questions: are you comfortable with girl-girl roleplays, and also how far are you comfortable going when it comes to romance?

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 12, 2013 06:00PM) (new)

um really any kind of Fantasy.and sorry but i dont feel very comfortable doing girl-girl romance...sorry:D

message 6: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Awesome... you pick the topic! And that's fine, I get it :D But could I pretty please be the girl then?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yes you can be the girl:D okay uh could you help me think?(btw i am sick so my post might not be very long)

message 8: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Yay! Some ideas... ummmm.... Vampire RPs are pretty cool I've always wanted to do one... and it's fine I don't mind short posts.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

okay!i like Vampires

message 10: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Awesome :D What should we include in the charries?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

umm i dunno

message 12: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments So just name, age, appearance, personality?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yup!

message 14: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Want to go first or me?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

could you?:D

message 16: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Sure! Just a sec...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

kk

message 18: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Um, what age range do you want?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

uh Age could be like 17 18-ish

message 20: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments ((Thanks!))

Name: Caroline
Appearance: Caroline's appearance
Personality: Caroline know's she's pretty, and flaunts it a little, but not too much. Although she doesn't trust people easily, once she gets close to somebody she is incredibly loyal and doesn't like to let go of them. She has a sassy and sarcastic side, but does not show it too often.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Johnathon
Appearance: he has shaggy brown hair and blue eyes.
Personality:he is mostly nice. he can be rude at times, he also flirts with people every once and a while.

message 22: by Muireann (last edited Mar 12, 2013 06:27PM) (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Awesome! So how should we start it? And should they already know each other or what?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

uh...i dunno, what do you think?

message 24: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Well I think they should be like semi-good friends, but then they realise that they like each other, or one can like the other in the beginning and then later they get together?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

i like the semi-friends one:D

message 26: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Okay cool! Do you mind starting off?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

no i will, where should they be at?

message 28: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Hmm... maybe just walking around in the city or something? Also how tall is your character?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

okay,i dunno, probably about 5 ft something random.

message 30: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Okay cool.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

Johnathon walked down the streets with his hands in his pockets.

message 32: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Caroline walked down the street hurriedly, her cap pulled over her face just slightly to shadow her face a little.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnathon looked through the windows of a few different shops. he walked slowly with his hood over his head/.

message 34: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Pulling her cap lower over her face to hide her eyes, Caroline glanced up through her eyelashes to check if anybody was walking towards her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Johnathon did not notice Caroline he bumped into her,"sorry."

message 36: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Caroline looked up, smiling as she saw a familiar face. "Why hello there."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

his hood fell off,"hey."he smiled

message 38: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments "I haven't seen you in a while," Caroline noted as she tucked a lock of chestnut hair behind her ear, making sure her curls were still in place. "You look different."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiled,"yeah it has been a while." he looked at her,"you do too."

message 40: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Caroline rolled her eyes, "I choose to take this as a compliment, even though I have not changed in the last two months at all."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled,"good point."

message 42: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments "So why'd you say I looked different?" Caroline asked, raising an eyebrow.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged,he really did not know.

message 44: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments Caroline laughed a little as she spoke, "Ha. That's just your way of saying I don't look all that great right now."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"you look fine."he smiled

message 46: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments "Sure I do," she said as she pulled a compact mirror out of her coat pocket. Shaking her head as she looked at herself, she fake-pouted as she said, "I hate you. You're such a liar!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"me?"he asked a bit confused

message 48: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments "I look terrible!" Caroline joked, "Anyways, I should be going..." She pulled her cap even lower over her face before stowing away her mirror.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"you look great...as always."he smiled

message 50: by Muireann (new)

Muireann Q-D (clockworkmuireann) | 73 comments "Thanks," Caroline said, "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

« previous 1