Chick Lit discussion

Savannah Blues?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanie (new)

Joanie | 19 comments I'm new to this book club thing here so forgive me if I'm doing things out of order. I know that Savannah Blues is the book for this month's book club and I've just started reading it. I was wondering if anyone else is reading it? Do we discuss it as we go along or is there a discussion once everyone is done? Just thought I'd check in, I like it so far but I'm only 50 pages in. Thanks!

message 2: by Jann (new)

Jann | 17 comments I think Savannah Blues comes before Savannah Breeze. I read Savannah Breeze and loved it. Savannah Blues is with the same characters (two friends and all their family and friends) but told from the point of view of the "other" friend, that is not the one in Savannah Breeze. I had no problem reading Savannah Breeze first. I am now reading Blue Christmas, which also has the same two characters. I got interested in her when I checked Hissy Fit out of the library. I loved it and got a lot of laughts out of it too.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley I googled Mary Kay Andrews and I believe the order is Savannah Blues, Blue Christmas, Savannah Breeze. I plan to read all of them, I really like these characters and the southern style of story.

message 4: by Denise (new)

Denise | 29 comments Mod
Joanie: We're over at the Chick Lit Book Club (a separate group here at GoodReads) discussing Savannah Blues. Come on over and jump into our discussion at anytime! Let me know if you have problems getting to the CLBC group. --Denise (this month's discussion leader)