Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Past R2R books CLOSE for request > The Game offered for review

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabriel (new)

Gabriel Locke (GabrielLocke) | 4 comments 10 copies available:

Serial killers are hunting serial killers in The Game. Detective Rick Harrington and his partner Stan Valier are investigating the grisly murders of a husband and wife at an antique store in the quiet suburbs of Atlanta. Their search for the murderer leads them to a respected psychiatrist and the discovery that there are multiple serial killers involved who are stalking innocents as well as each other as part of a twisted game.

If you message me your e-mail and your preferred format, I will gift you or send you a copy.

Here is the link to the Amazon page:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Game-ebook/...

Please use the following language or something similar if you post your review on Amazon:

"I received this book from the author for an honest review."

Thanks.

message 2: by Kellie (new)

Kellie Harrington | 103 comments I would like a copy in epub format im at kelleeh.73@gmail.com thank you!

message 3: by Debra (new)

Debra | 16 comments I'd like a copy of The Game, ePub format please. Thanks very much in advance.

debra.doebler@yahoo.com

(This is a duplicate as I'm a dork and wasn't sure whether you meant leave a message here at Paranormal and Horror Lovers...or message you via goodreads, I thought I better cover my bases.)

message 4: by Terry (new)

Terry Trahan I would like to review for you. Please send kindle copy to cumquat342003@yahoo.com

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Guidroz (chaoticconfess) | 27 comments I would love to Read & Review this book for you! Wow, sounds fabulous. I can do either pdf, mobi for Kindle, or gift for Smashwords/Amazon/etc... Thanks!

Crystal Guidroz
cguidroz2@cox.net