Wonderland discussion

Characters(Rp originals) > The Mad Hatter

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 253 comments Mod
I think Alexandra wants to rp him.

message 2: by Alexandra (last edited Mar 13, 2013 05:33AM) (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Awwe!Thanks, I do! Can he be a girl? I don't mind being a guy, but....yeah.

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) um... mad hatter... a girl????... that kinda defeats the purpose... he wouldn't be the mad hatter if he were a girl... you could be his daughter????????

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) You have a point...But why would the Mad Hatter being a girl defeat the purpose? And I don't HAVE to be a girl...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mad Hatter would look even madder as a girl.

message 6: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) After being inspired by Elocin's comment I found these:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw3...

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201...

Now, I'm not saying the Hatter as a girl would really look like this, but... ;)

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) XD that's cool... still you wouldn't be the mad hatter. you would be, like, his twin. and it would defeat the purpose because the mad hatter loved the white queen and was her faithful servant until he was imprisoned by the red queen

message 8: by l (new)

l I kinda like the idea of the Hatter being a girl (if it wasn't for the whole White Queen dilemma).

message 9: by Alexandra (last edited Mar 15, 2013 05:44AM) (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Okay, how's this. THE Mad Hatter will be a guy and I will use the pictures to make his sister and niece or daughter or something later. (How in the world do you people get the italic thing to work? It always italicizes the rest of my post!)

message 10: by l (last edited Mar 15, 2013 05:50AM) (new)

l You gotta do this at the start: < i > (no spaces) and this and the end: < / i > (again, no spaces)

message 11: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Oh! I've been forgetting the "/" thing! Thanks! :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

so like this

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

COOL!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) yes, I had a hard time learning that, all my italicized stuff ended up disappearing :P

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Yeah, when I italicized something it just did that to the rest of what I typing.

message 16: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) yeah u got 2 remember the slash

message 17: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments We should start a tea party thread so me and Alexandra and rp

message 18: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Totally!

message 19: by Alex (new)

I already made that thread. : )

message 20: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Thanks!

message 21: by Alex (new)

You're welcome. :D

message 22: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) :)

message 23: by Alex (new)

;D

message 24: by AurorainBookland (new)

AurorainBookland Melody Hatter the Mad Hatters twin sister who is only a bit less mad then her brother.

message 25: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Fantastic! No we have the Mad Hatter and his daughter Fera, his sister Maddie and her daughter Dimity, and his other sister Melody. And they're triplets! Oh this is fun. Go here ( https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... ) to fully make Melody.

message 26: by AurorainBookland (new)

AurorainBookland Lady Alexandra wrote: "Fantastic! No we have the Mad Hatter and his daughter Fera, his sister Maddie and her daughter Dimity, and his other sister Melody. And they're triplets! Oh this is fun. Go here ( https://www.goodr..."

cool thanks

message 27: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Always happy to help!