Werewolf Academy (RP) discussion

Out the Academy > The streets

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zosister (new)

Zosister These are the streets around the Coffee shop.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio was on the roof of a small shop, the summer-like breeze shifting his hair. The sun shone down on his tan skin, and his eyes were currently closed. Asio was taking deep, trance-like breaths and his legs were folded in a criss-cross fashion. He appeared to be meditating, his mind's eye gazing over the lake's rippling water.

message 3: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara walked down the street, seeming to remember where exactly her car crashed. The only evidence that she had been in a car crash was her matted hair stuck to her head by dry blood. Her scent, half rouge, half Soul pack breezed through the air everytime the wind slapped against her face. She started into a run, thinking out of spite she was faster.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio felt a... disturbance around the area, sensing the presence of not only a werewolf, but of a rouge. He opened his mismatched eyes, gazing upon Tara's form. Asio soundlessly dropped down from the roof in front of her, his hair shadowing the "All-Seeing Eye". His one soft brown eye met Tara's, and simply asked "What is your name?"

message 5: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara literally screamed and aimed a defense kick for his gut and backed away. "You don't just do that?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments "You don't just kick people either." Asio said calmly, easily blocking the kick. "But still, what is your name?"

message 7: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "I'm not going to go tell a stranger." Cause it worked so well last time, she thought in her mind. Sure, she had given Chet a fake name but still didn't feel comfortable at all that she had given any name to him. She wasn't about to jinx another accident of any sort. Besides, someone could have easily robbed her car by now, but it looked like this town was a different kind of weird.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio raised an eyebrow "But you technically know me. In fact, we all know each other. And why not? It's not like we won't see each other again" His red amber-like eye was still hidden by a shadow, and he was well aware of that fact. Asio had the air that he knew Tara's secrets, but whether that was true or not was unknown.

message 9: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara brushed past him. "Please leave me alone, or I'll call the cops." After she kicked his arse but really, there was no need if he wasn't going to bother her any longer. She hoped for his sake, he didn't. She saw her beautiful car, or what had once been beautiful, roped off. "Oh no! No no no no no!" She seemed to scream of frustration as she ran to it, the driver seat still open, her bags gone. Someone really had robbed her.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio simply followed her "If I recall..." He closed his eyes for a brief second "Your bags were taken to the infirmary by a girl." His calm, slightly quiet tone was almost unnerving. "As for your car, you don't need it, not while you attend the academy."

message 11: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara felt so shell shocked and then his words clicked in her mind. Chet had said you are at the academy. "You're saying THAT was the academy? That was so huge! Like a palace!" Tara's brown eyes seemed to be in excitement and shock. "Wait," she narrowed her gaze on Asio. "How did you know I'm attending?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio's hair was blown back, revealing the cold emotionless amber red iris. He smiled, becoming even more mysterious, and quite frankly dangerous. "Let's just call it... intuition"

message 13: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara's gaze locked onto Asio's face. She immediately went impassive, a habit her father taught her. Never show fear. Her eyes were equally dangerous, something Rouge about her. "Well good guess." She didn't know which direction to run to loose him. Something inside her stirred pleasantly at the thought of running.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments "I need to know your name. As a.... council member... I need to welcome each new student, and make sure we know what club they belong to." Asio smiled once more, his eyes flickering "And you seem a little lost on what the academy is like, I'd be welcome to help you on that matter."

message 15: by tara (last edited Mar 12, 2013 06:41PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara smoothly replied. "Not a very smooth lie you told there." Even if someone hesitated a half a second, Tara was skilled at knowing when she was being lied to. Well, normal lies. Not ones like her parents and her "uncle" told her about her being perfectly normal.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio shrugged "It was not a lie. I am a very important person in the academy, and so is Chet, the one that saved you. But you avoided my previous question. What is your name?" He stayed completely composed, not at all wavering from his calm, cool, and collected stance.

message 17: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara didn't offer anything of her real name again, sticking with her fake one, the same she used with Chet. "Renee," she lied smoothly without hesitation.

message 18: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 06:59PM) (new)

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio's amber eye flickered, setting his gaze at her throat/chest area. Tara's breathing pattern, it changed. That was how polygraphs worked, a change in inhaling and exhaling indicated lying. Asio simply smiled, his expression showing he knew she was lying, but he said "Renee... I like it, it really suits you." Asio looked up at the sky. Evening was starting to set in, diner was almost upon them. Not looking at "Renee", he said "If you want to go for a run, the forest is the best place to go"

message 19: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Her body seemed to jerk toward him at the mention of a run. A voice, her own she thought always, commented, You know you feel it. Run! Tara come on!
Tara shook her head mentally. "Lots of things can happen in a forest. Getting kidnapped for once." Of course she knew how to defend herself. Her mother loved taking Tara for walks as a child in the forest by their house until her father found out, and soon, Tara found herself banned from walking in any of them alone.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments "You know very well how to defend yourself, and the only thing you need to worry about are the other students" Asio turned his unsettling gaze to her and smiled cryptically. "I could go with you, make sure there is no confusion if another classmate sees you. We're very cautious around new people."

message 21: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "You make it sound as if the academy is a cult," Tara muttered as she looked to the forest and then to her devastated wreck of a car. At least her things were safe. Her inner self kept pushing for the run, to break free, forget about everything. She was already on that path, for she didn't stare at Aiso's red eye any longer.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio laughed somewhat formally "It may as well be." She followed her gaze and raised a brow "We both know that you really would like to go for a run. You really have nothing to lose, there is no need to hesitate."

message 23: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tara gave one lingering glance toward Asio but no longer could she hold it. Her feet hit a dead run into the forest, the wind stinging her skin from her speed. Ok she was sure now, she was faster.

message 24: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Forest))

message 25: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 07:54PM) (new)

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 242 comments Asio easily kept up with her speed, not exactly right next to her but preferring the roofs of the buildings.
The Forest awaits

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments Kioga was wearing his black trench coat with his collar up counseling part of his face as he walked the streets. The other people ethier didn't notice him or didn't care to notice. uhh. What am I doing here, So many people around, It's so normal here. he thought to himself.

message 27: by Pandabaking (new)

Pandabaking (pbear16) | 400 comments Mod
Erica ran down the street as fast as she could try to catch up to where Chet and Mary should be by now if they didn't get Faye to stop. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she ran into someone. "Ugh Sorry." She groaned looking at the man in a dark coat.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "Umgh" Kioga grunted as a girl ran into him, stumbling back he looked down at her. "Well that's new, normally it's the job of the one not paying attention to apologize." he grinned.

message 29: by Pandabaking (new)

"Well I wasn't paying attention so yeah. Tell me have you seen a small girl and young man chasing a young woman around here?" Erica asked hoping that this man had seen Mary and Chet chasing Faye across campus.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "Can't say I have." Kioga answered scratching the back of his head. "Honestly the only person I've seen running has been you." he added wondering why she was in sutch a rush but didn't want to ask just yet.

message 31: by Pandabaking (new)

Erica opened her mouth to explain why she had been running when she saw Chet appear with Mary in tow nagging him about something she couldn't hear. "Well there's two of them now. Chet! Mary! What happened? Where's Faye?" She called and she could see Chet shrug.

"Faye is gone she left! And Chet won't let me look at his nose!" Mary called back making Chet shrug again.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments Kioga looked back at the two others that just seemed to come out of no where. "Sorry for being nosie but what are you talking about and why would you want to look in his nose?" Kioga asked miss hearing what was actually said.

message 33: by Pandabaking (new)

"Faye broke his nose and he wont let me set it." Mary scowled trying to get chet to bend down so she could see his nose.

"Chet let Mary look at your nose." Erica said gripping the back of Chets neck and forcing him to bend over.

"Erica let go and introduce us to this new comer." Chet growled trying to get Erica off till Mary grabbed his nose and he froze.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments Kioga raised a brow watching the three of them interact with one another. well you wanted something unusually defrant, know here you go. he thought to himself. "The names Kioga Voldkin, good to meet you." he replied uncertain on what's going on in truth but he wanted to know.

message 35: by Pandabaking (new)

"Nice to meet you too Kioga. My name is Erica Bastlow. This is my brother Chet and his mate Mary." Erica smiled finchig as she heard a cracking nose followed by a loud groan.

"Now your nose is back in place. I will just strap in and then I'm done." Mary giggled nodding at Kioga when her name was said. She started fishing through her pockets to find the medical tape and then used her blood stained hands to fix Chets bleeding nose. "I dont have anything for you to hold under your nose sorry Chet." She sighed holding a couple of her finger under his nose to slow the bleeding.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "So if you don't mind me intruding but what exactly is going on here, I'm a transfer from... Well... Elsewhere we'll just say for know my parents move around allot so I'm kinda new here." Kioga asked trying to get a rundown if his surroundings.

message 37: by Pandabaking (new)

"Oh well this a school and safe environment for werewolves like yourself. Young Alphas and betas come to learn their rolls here too like Chet and myself." Erica explained.

"Then you get black sheep like myself who have no pack." Mary smiled. "Lets go get some ice for your nose to stop the swelling. Are you guys coming?" She asked grabbing Chets hand and walking away.

message 38: by Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (last edited Dec 28, 2016 04:47PM) (new)

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "I wouldn't necessarily say thoughs without a pack are black sheep, I'd more call us incentrick. And why not I'll come If you don't mind me taging along." Kioga answered with a smile. His forested green eyes shifted between everyone. I should learn what I can will I can. he thought too himself.

message 39: by Pandabaking (new)

((Hey I've just moved to Dorm A ok?))

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments ((Kool thks, sorry if I'm slow going still a little new to Rping with thoughs outside my friends))

message 41: by Pandabaking (new)

((Is all good. I really only RP with my best friend any ways.))