Werewolf Academy (RP) discussion

The Academy > Main court yard

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zosister (new)

Zosister This main courtyard is in the middle of all the buildings.

message 2: by David (new)

David (davidthescottishwerewolf) | 28 comments David walked into the main courtyard and began wandering around aimlessly

message 3: by David (new)

David (davidthescottishwerewolf) | 28 comments david walks out of the courtyard

message 4: by Pandabaking (new)

Pandabaking (pbear16) | 400 comments Mod
Mary found her way into the main court yard after English. Her head hurt from the sentence structures she was meant to already know but didn't. English was her third language and she was struggling to write it. As she walked around the edge of the court yard she kept her arms tucked in tight and head down. She hated being so small she was easily pushed over and around and the mass traffic of human bodies wasn't making it any easier on the girl.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments Keshashy made it out side she knew the hallways lest travled to avoid the others, she understood that this was an academy for werewolves but the thoughts kept coming back to her of why can't I even shapshift. Looking around she could see all the students rushing around. She squented is that Mary? She thought trying to see past the massive crowd.

message 6: by Pandabaking (new)

Mary kept trying to move forward trying to escape the crowd till someone bumped into her and pushed her over not even bothering to help the girl as they walked away stepping on her long hair as they went. She then started to pick up her books trying not to get stepped on as other kids walked past.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments Keyshashy made a quick turn towards Marys direction and cut through the crowd, her anxiety was starting to act out with all the others around, but she pressed on stepping in front of Mary attempting to make the crowd go around. Many of the student could be heard grumbling about her sudden stop but she didn't care, looking down with a smile Keshashy bent down and offered a hand up. "Want help?" she asked.

message 8: by Pandabaking (new)

"Thank you." Mary said grabbing her last book and accepting that hand up. "I guess I am very hard to see because I am so small." Once she was on her feet again she shifted her books so she was holding them tighter.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "That or others don't care to watch where there going, come on let's get out of the crowd I know a less crowded way back to the dorms less you want to go somewhere else?" she asked with a smile as she lead the way out of the crowded and towards the center of the campus yard.

message 10: by Pandabaking (new)

"Really you know a better way. Can you please show me?" Mary asked looking up at the girl as she pulled her long hair in front of her.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "I mean better as in less crowded but it's a bit longer of a walk, you trade one for another I juess." Keshashy said with a shrug as she walked.

message 12: by Pandabaking (new)

"I don't mind a longer path as long as I don't get trodden on." Mary smiled jumping on the balls of her feet lightly.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "So which dorm is yours so i know which path to show you?" Keshashy asked pausing for a moment to think as she pulled out her old school map, with lines drawn on each hallway in four colors, red, yellow, green, and blue. As she studied her map looking at the several paths too the dorms.

message 14: by Pandabaking (new)

"Oh I am in Dorm A. Which one are you in?" The girl asked still not fully understanding social queues.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "Im in dorm room B, so in that case if you look here i've color coded the hallway less travled and at what times, this way we dont have to deal with large crowds." Keshashy answered while leading the way.

message 16: by Pandabaking (new)

"Oh thats smart. I should do that to my map to." Mary said glancing down at the half torn map. "I should also get a new one.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "Well I've got mine memerized, so you can have it." Keshashy passed it to Mary. "So what do you do for fun here?"

message 18: by Pandabaking (new)

"Oh really thank you." Mary said beeming before her smile dropped and she nodded lightly. "Yum yeah its nice here but I know I should leave sooner rather than later. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "What do you mean?" Keshashy asked with curiosity. As they walked towards the dorms.

message 20: by Pandabaking (new)

"There are people hunting me. Chet says that I am safe here and that I don't have to worry but I do. The only people who have seen these people are dead or are on the kill list." Mary sighed.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments Keshashy stopped walking, "that's horrible... You can't try taking on that kind of person alone, your stronger with a group, not to mention some of use already know how to defend are selves and others." she stopped to think. "I'm not a good teacher, but it was recommended that I give you a lesson or two in my fighting style if your interested." she finished with a Sigh.

message 22: by Pandabaking (new)

"I'm not trying to take on the fight by myself. I just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me and who recommended that you teach me. I am sure you have more important things to than teach me." Mary said with a frown. "Was it Chet? He thinks that I can't take care of myself but I have survived this long so that must show for something." She said with a nod to convince herself more than anything.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments Keshashy giggled, "It was less that he thought you couldn't handle yourself and more along the lines of you actually might be interested in the fighting style I know." Keshashy paused for a second thinking about the other things she should be doing, and shock it away. "As for the other things I have to do they can wait." Mary doesn't need to know I can't control my shapeshifting that will make her worrie even more, I'll work on telling her later. she thought. "As for Kav-maga its about taking your opponents momentum and using it against them, helps allot when defending yourself against bigger stronger opponents, that and it can be used to subdue your target or hurt them badly depending on your choice."

message 24: by Pandabaking (new)

"Oo that sounds like fun but as long as you are sure that I am not wasting or using up time that you need to use for= something else. I don't want to force you into anything." Mary said sweetly her soft smile returning.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) | 78 comments "Na it'll be fun, besides school work is easy for me, I can spend time doing that later." Keshashy said with a smile.

message 26: by Pandabaking (new)

"Ok." Mary said smiling sweetly as they reached the corridor that lead to her dorms. "Oo I know this corridor I need to go this way."