Richelle Mead Fans!!!! discussion

Welcome! > Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (last edited May 11, 2013 12:38PM) (new)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Drop a line here, ell us about yourself!
My name is jackie, I am 21. I love all Richelle Mead books. I am from the U.S. I currently live in Florida, but I really want to move. I have one dog by the name of CheChe, she is my heart. I hope you guys will like this group :D

message 2: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (angelique682) Hi Jackie,
My name is Angelique. Love me some Richell Mead. From South Africa. 23 Years old, Getting a puppy in the next few weeks and am a Law student getting married early next year.

That's me!

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) welcome to the group! I love her too.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) | 90 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Jessica. I only started reading the Vampire Academy series last year because of my friend Hannah, and LOVE IT! I've read all the VA and Bloodlines books except for The Indigo Spell which I can't wait to get hold of!

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) welcome to the group!! the bloodline series are really good.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Yeah, I have a copy of The golden Lily and planning to buy Bloodlines and The Indigo Spell with my birthday money.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) You won't be disappointed.

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Thanks, I hoped so to. I really like the covers of the Bloodlines series.

message 9: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (WENDY3636) | 110 comments Hi everyone my name is Wendy and I am 18 years old. I live in California. I am going to school to study medical assisting. My first ever Richelle Mead books were the Vampire Academy books about 4 years ago and I instantly fell in love with them and her. I have read more of her books and they are just as good. I will forever be a Richelle Mead fan.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) hi Wendy, I am a big fan as well!

message 11: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (WENDY3636) | 110 comments ★Ms.Jackie ★ wrote: "hi Wendy, I am a big fan as well!"

When me and my cousin (she introduced me to Richelle Mead) first started reading her books we would spend hours discussing her books.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) I started reading her books because everyone was talking about the vampire Academy series LOL

message 13: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (WENDY3636) | 110 comments Are you excited about the upcoming movie?

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Absolutely! I can't wait :-) how about you?

message 15: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (WENDY3636) | 110 comments My too planning on going to the midnight premiere at the theater by my place. Hope they get it right and can't wait to see Dimitri and Rose in action.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) I know, I am so excited. And the person they have planed Dimitri, is perfect!

message 17: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (WENDY3636) | 110 comments Perfect, plus he is Russian so he'll have a real Russian accent just like Dimitri.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) I know, that's like a big plus

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) hi Laura , welcome!

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess (lavenderhour) | 6 comments Hi!
I am Jessica and I love anything Richelle Mead. I started reading vampire academy a couple years ago after a recommendation from a friend. I am from Canada, and I love writing and photography. My favorite pass time is reading and cuddling my black cat, Smudgy!

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) welcome Jessica!

message 22: by Julia (new)

Julia (bookscannotgetold) | 143 comments hi im Julia and I luv the vampire academy series! I love Dimitri! And I cant wait 4 thhe movie. I love to write though never finished any of my books! LOL. I have 4 pets, 2 dogs, 2 cats. I recommended the Vampire Academy Series to my friends and we both loved it Happy to be a part of this group

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) welcome Julia!

message 24: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) YAY HOORAY FOR NEW PEOPLE

message 25: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

message 26: by Julia (new)

Julia (bookscannotgetold) | 143 comments LOL! I dont understand? BLood Sisters! It just doesnt make sense

message 27: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) BLEEDINGNESS

message 28: by Julia (new)

Julia (bookscannotgetold) | 143 comments Ok i think

message 29: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) BLOOD AND BLEEDINGS

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

message 30: by Julia (new)

Julia (bookscannotgetold) | 143 comments Lol! I fainted when i was watching a war video in class and when the nurse was taking my blood i was blacking out in out my vision u could say it was tunneling and i threw up
Nice right

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Laura wrote: "Hello fellow Richelle Mead fans :) My name is Laura Lupian and i love all kinds of vampire books but one of my favorite series is the Vampire Academy series and The Bloodlines series by Richelle Me..."

Checked it out- cool blog Laura! I'll visit often.

YAYYYYYYYY!!!! Lots of new people!!!!

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) I know, I'm excited!

message 33: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) I am on my friend iPod at her house for sleepover

message 34: by Marcy (new)

Marcy ayala (marcy4586) Hi I'm Marcy. I'm a big fan of Richelle Mead!!!!!! I really enjoy her writing and her novels are super amazing!!! I'm 19 years old and I live in Van Nuys. I'm also super excited about the upcoming VA movie!!!!!

message 35: by Nikita (new)

Nikita Singh Hi everyone! I'm Nikita from India. My favourite Richelle Mead book is Shadow kiss of vampire academy. And my favourite characters are Rose, Christian and Adrian.

message 36: by Julia (new)

Julia (bookscannotgetold) | 143 comments Hello!

message 37: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by Jessica (new)

Hi! Hope you enjoy the group.

message 39: by Poppy (new)

Poppy (poppydodd111364) ( :|

message 41: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyskye) Hi :) My name is Audrey, and I currently live in New York City. I'm hoping I'll get to live in D.C one day, though. I absolutely love all Richelle Mead books! I cant wait until the fourth Bloodlines novel, Fiery Heart comes out. :)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) Welcome to the group!

message 43: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer hello, i read the whole va series, including bloodlines (waiting for the next bloodlines book). i'm amaya and from the us.

message 44: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyskye) Amaya wrote: "hello, i read the whole va series, including bloodlines (waiting for the next bloodlines book). i'm amaya and from the us."

I LOVE both of these series! :) I was just now re reading Blood Promise. :)

message 45: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer good book! do u prefer va or bloodlines, or like them equally?

message 46: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyskye) Amaya wrote: "good book! do u prefer va or bloodlines, or like them equally?"

I prefer VA over Bloodlines, because the original book or series is always the best :) I love Bloodlines too, but just like VA more. What about you?

message 47: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer i love them both but bloodlines has a bit more pull for me. lol, so same answer as u just in reverse.

message 48: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyskye) Amaya wrote: "i love them both but bloodlines has a bit more pull for me. lol, so same answer as u just in reverse."

Haha, yeah! :) I cant wait until Fiery Heart comes out, because this time Adrian is also narrating!

message 49: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer same here. it should be interesting to say the least. have u seen any of the book trailers for the fiery heart? there's two of them out atm.

message 50: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyskye) Amaya wrote: "same here. it should be interesting to say the least. have u seen any of the book trailers for the fiery heart? there's two of them out atm."
no but ive seen the movie trailer for the va book, and wasn't pleased with that :/ im going to see the book trailers of fiery heart now :) they sound promising

« previous 1