Star-Crossed Lovers {Roleplay} discussion

One X One > Shaylee x EIllie

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Here it is

message 2: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 400 comments Alrighty then.. what should we do..??

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I''ll name ideas.

Popular/outcast
Jock/new girl
Supernatural
Modern twist of fairy tale
Masquerade
Incest
Best friends

message 4: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 400 comments Hm. I kinda like the masquerade idea... Oh. And just to let you now, I'm a horrible role player when it comes to role playing guys..

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Oh its fine no worries. I understand. Do you want to combine that with another idea or just leave it be and do the masqeruade idea on its own?

message 6: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 400 comments Um. Maybe we should combine it with something else...

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay. What would you like to combine it with?

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 400 comments Mm. I guess we can combine it with the jock/ new girl or something...

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay with me. Wich one do you want to do or do you wNt to do doubles?

message 10: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 400 comments Um. It doesn't matter to me...

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Okay i guess we'll do doubles.

message 12: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 400 comments Alright!(:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Do you want to do yours first or shall I?

message 14: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 400 comments Umm.. Ill do mine real fast...

message 15: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 400 comments description
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ღ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Full Name}: Dallas An Dakota
{Nicknames}: Dal; Texas; Baby Girl; Horse Whisper; Cowgirl
{Gender}: Female
{Age}: Seventeen [17]
{Birth Date}: July 4th [4th of July]
{Birth Place}: Nashville, Tennessee
{Appearance}:
[image error]
(view spoiler)
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Neon Blue
Weight: 89 lbs
Height: 5'5

description

{Personality}: Dallas is pretty calm and laid back kind of girl. She isn't the one to cause drama or get into fights. She tries to avoid all that. Well, again, its kinda hard being the one that gets bullied a lot during school. The only reason shes being bullied is because shes a pure country girl, living in the city. So the kids take advantage and tease her about it. The only person who truly trys to protect her is her older brother, Jack and her only best friend, Keely. Dallas trys to ignore it, but its happens all the time. The only time you'll see Dallas her true self and happy is when shes back at home riding her horse, Desert. Even though Dallas doesn't like getting into fights, it doesn't mean she can't, shes has the swiftness and the moves to do so. At times Dallas can be quite stubborn, and impatient, sometimes hyper. Dallas is quite nice and funny once you get to know her, once shes away from all the bullying. Its kinda hard to win Dallas's heart, shes doesn't really trust getting into a relationship.

{Background History}: Dallas was simply born in Nashville, Tennessee. Thats where her true Country comes from. She grew up on a horse ranch owned by her family. Thats how Dallas learned the ride. Her father taught her everything she needed to know. He taught her how to care, trust, and ride. She grew up happy and strong. Dallas was enrolled into a home schooling during those years. When Dallas was about 14, she got a older brother, which is Jackson, her parents had adopted him. Dallas and Jackson didn't quite get along at first, it took awhile before her and Jackson made a amazing bond. So now, her and that boy are as close as could be. Jack was her best friend, considering she was only home schooled. But Jack went to a public school. On Dallas's 16th birthday, she got her first horse which is Desert. It wasn't until now that Dallas started public school with Jack, and thats when the bullying started.

description

{Relationship Status}: Single
{Crush}: None
{Family}:
*Deacon Dakota- Father- 39- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Daisy Dakota- Mother- 38- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Dahlia Dakota- Little Sister- 13- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Jackson Dakota- Adopted Older Brother- 18- Alive; (view spoiler)
{Pets}:
*Chesnut Quarter Horse Mare named Desert Angels ~Desert~; (view spoiler)
*Austraila Shepard Mix Female dog named Dash; (view spoiler)
*White Kitten Female named Danni; (view spoiler)
{Clothes Style}:
(view spoiler)
{Other}:

message 16: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 400 comments ((I couldn't fit Jack with Dallas -_-))

description

{Name}: Jackson Frayn Dakota [~Harries~]
{Nicknames}: Jack; Ja; British Cutie; Cheeky Jack
{Gender}: Male
{Age}: Eighteen [18]
{Birth Date}: May 13th
{Birth Place}: London, England
{Appearance}:
description
(view spoiler)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Neon Green
Weight: 118 lbs
Height: 6'11
description

{Personality}: Jackson is a pretty funny and friendly guy. Always has. People like to call him 'Cheeky Jack' cause hes so cheeky! Jack is usually nice and helpful to anybody he meets. But there are those people he doesn't like so much. Jack likes to be hyper and humorous. Hes always bluring something out random, or embrassing himself or someone else. Jack is pretty popular at his highschool, having a bunch of friends. Jack is a pretty big troublemaker, hes loves to get into trouble, not the kind of trouble that causes fights though. Unlike his adopted family, he isn't so country, he likes soccer way more. Jack isn't a player either, he doesn't cheat on girls or anything, he treats them right.

{Background History}: Jackson was actually born in London, England. He lived there for awhile with his parents and his twin brother, Finn. It was when him and Finn were about 10 when both their parents had died on a car accident. They had no other family memebers, and were forced to go to a orphanage. But unfortunly for Jack, Finn and ran away and disappeared before his eyes, making Jack a loner. For some odd reason, the police and social workers had sent him to a orphanage in America. He was miserable. It wasn't till he was 15 when a friendly couple had adopted him. They took him home, a horse ranch in Tennessee where he met his new two little sisters, Dallas and Dilah. It took awhile for him to get use to the place. He created a bond with Dallas, and thats when he began to ride. Though, Jack wasn't so fond of riding, he began soccer instead. Jack still has a horse though and does horse sports aswell.

photo tumblr_mg6gtsbAME1rdwexwo1_500_zps9ea564d6.gif

{Relationship Status}: Single
{Crush}: None
{Family}:
*Deacon Dakota- Father- 39- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Daisy Dakota- Mother- 38- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Dahlia Dakota- Little Sister- 13- Alive; (view spoiler)
*Dallas Dakota- Little Sister- 17- Alive; (view spoiler)
{Pets}:
*Buckskin paint stallion named Daredevil's Destin ~Dare~; (view spoiler)
*Border Collie Male named Dex; (view spoiler)
{Clothes Style}:
(view spoiler)
{Other}:
*Adopted
*Originally born in the UK; Therefor has a British Accent

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I''ll have to do mine once i can get on a laptop since iit won't fit on here but i'll try and have it up by today or maybe tomorrow.

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 400 comments Alright. Thats fine c:

message 19: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Mar 21, 2013 02:09PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Full Name: Ashilinn Izzy Avaley
Nick Names: Ash, Iz, Don
Birth Place: Gyor, Hungry
Appearance:
http://s3.favim.com/orig/47/blue-eyes...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/3f8be41c28...
She is originally a brunette but she dyed her hair to black. Her hair comes past her shoulders and lays against her chest. It curls at the end. Also she has a rose tatto on her right inner wrist with the saying underneath"Love only matters if you make it matter. And she has another tatto on her neck that comes from the back of her neck to curve around the front which is vines with little rose buds on it. Her eyes are grey but appear to be a light blue in the light.
Hair ColorDark Brown
Eye Color Grey
Weight: 100
Height: 5'3
Personality: Ashilinn is very helpful and compassionate. She may come off as shy and always wanting to not talk a lot but she can't help how that is. With always either being the new girl from school to a new town she tends to be by herself. She is very charming and always wanting to be good at things. Not of course an A student or excellent at everything. But some things. She hasn't always had good friendships. Well you could say because of how either someone can get her really riled up or just make her become quite sad. She has depression and that makes her almost always sad or quite angry. But, Ash is trying to get out of that and be full of life. Always wanting to be with friends or make some. Her brother has tried to help her out with it. When she does photography or even surfing it relaxes her. Sometimes even singing helps. So she'll try her best with it. Ash does tend to flirt a lot but she just loves to have fun with that sort. Quite a mystery is what people call her. Or even a double bladed sword as her persona is almost always changing.

Background History: Her life was wonderful but only some what. Living in a mansion with her mother and father. Her father being a lawyer and her mother being a surgeon. Ashilinn's didn't have anyone to play with or ever have with in the house. The friends she made at school were her only friends and same for her brother. But the only parent guidance she ever had was from the maids who took care of her. It was nice getting what you wanted. But she wanted love and compassion from her parent's who couldn't even provide that. Even she thought her parent's would realize by the time she was thirteen they would pay attention. Ashilinn's mother and father barely ever paid attention. But she found out when she was in her late teens they did care till her father cheated on her mother with a new wife and one thing lead to the next. So all she has now is mother left. She talks to them at times. But since her father lives on her own and same for her mother she communicates with them at various times.

Relationship Status: Single
Crush: Open
Family:
Father- Daniel Avaley 34
Mother-Maria Avaley 37
Brother- Sam Avaley 20
Pets: A pug by the name of Ara. http://animalfair.com/home/pugs-n-pal...
Also a little rottweiler by the name of Charlie. http://www.fotothing.com/photos/421/4...
Clothing Style: http://25.media.tumblr.com/7ba73dbb79...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma1...
Other: