What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Humming of Numbers
This topic is about The Humming of Numbers
SOLVED: Children's/YA > YA book with kid who hears numbers in everything [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Meagan | 52 comments ok so this is going to be super vague because I barely remember it and I might get it mixed up with the book truthsinger but its about a boy who hears numbers in everything and he just kind of ignores it and his family thinks hes crazy (I belive but that part may be truthsinger) I know that its set in a village and he meets a girl who has a different number than the other people? and they go through a lot but I don't remember much else I know that there was something about there being a fire in this and its set in the past... I read it about 3 years ago and it was probably about 2 or 3 years old then

Meagan | 52 comments that is the book! thank you so much! I swear you must know every book in the universe cause you have solved almost everyones its seriously awesome =) thank you again!

message 4: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
LOL! You're welcome. It makes me happy to reunite readers with their lost books. :)

Meagan | 52 comments ok I have another one but its like the name can almost come to me its about 2 kids brother and sister I believe living in a very famous museum and the name of the book is like the diary/notes/something of mrs... maybe robinson but I don't think it is robinson

Meagan | 52 comments thank you :D

Meagan | 52 comments I think im done remembering books for now lol :D

message 9: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
My pleasure. If you think of any others, just start a new thread. :)

Meagan | 52 comments will do!