Book Discussions and more! discussion

Book Discussions > Recommend a Book

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimiko (last edited Mar 12, 2013 03:58PM) (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 79 comments Mod
Title:
Series:
Author:
Recommend (out of 5 stars):
Rated(PG13 etc):
Book about:

message 2: by Kimiko (new)

Title: Marked
Marked Marked (House of Night, #1) by P.C. Cast
Series: House of Night (HoN)
Author: P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast
Recommend (out of 5 stars): 5/5
Rated(PG13 etc): YA (Young Adult)
Book about: The House of Night series is set in a world very much like our own, except in 16-year-old Zoey Redbird's world, vampyres have always existed. In this first book in the series, Zoey enters the House of Night, a school where, after having undergone the Change, she will train to become an adult vampire -- that is, if she makes it through the Change. Not all of those who are chosen do. It's tough to begin a new life, away from her parents and friends, and on top of that, Zoey finds she is no average fledgling. She has been Marked as special by the vampyre Goddess, Nyx. But she is not the only fledgling at the House of Night with special powers. When she discovers that the leader of the Dark Daughters, the school's most elite club, is misusing her Goddess-given gifts, Zoey must look deep within herself for the courage to embrace her destiny--with a little help from her new vampyre friends.

message 3: by Kimiko (last edited Mar 16, 2013 06:05PM) (new)

Title: Book Of Shadows
Book of Shadows Book of Shadows (Sweep, #1) by Cate Tiernan
Series: Sweep
Author: Cate Tiernan
Recommendation (out of 5 stars): 5 (but it gets better later on!!)
Rated(PG13 etc): Dunno..PG15 i guess..has some mature content in it..just a tiny bit..
Book About: Something is happening to me that I don't understand.

I see things, feel things in a new way. I can do things normal people can't do. Powerful things. Magickal things. It scares me.

I never chose to learn witchcraft. But I'm starting to wonder if witchcraft is choosing me.

In the POV of Morgan(: