Lovers of Paranormal discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Awesome Author Interviews > OLD - Upcoming AOTM Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments If you are a reader and would like to suggest an author for us to contact for upcoming Author Of The Month (AOTM) Interviews, please leave the name of the author and any available contact info here.

If you are an author and would like to be added to the list of upcoming Author Of The Month (AOTM) Interviews, please leave your name and contact information here.

We will contact authors as we continue down the list for each month.
Thank you everyone!

Our AOTM for April 2013 will be Travis Luedke. His book 'Blood Slave' is currently one of our Books Of The Month (BOTM) for March 2013, as well.

~Danielle~

message 2: by A.R. (new)

A.R. Von (avarene) | 2 comments Wunder by A.R. Von Wunder is erotic paranormal romance, definitely and 18+ read. It's very short, approx. 16 pages in length and also categorized as zombie-lit. I'm currently working on a prequel as well as the second of the series.
My email is: dragonlady029@aol.com
If you need any more information, just let me know and it shall be yours :)
Thank you!
~Ava~
(aka A.R. Von)

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments Thank you Ava! :) I will definitely be contacting you within the next month so we can set a month for you to be our AOTM. I'm looking forward to it. :)

message 4: by Kitty Muse (new)

Kitty Muse Book Reviews | 2 comments I'd love an AOTM interview.

K.R. Morrison
kathy.ree@comcast.net

Thanks!

message 5: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Last (kalast) | 17 comments Fall For Me is a YA Paranormal Romance and the first instalment in The Tate Chronicles. It is roughly 70000 words long. I'm also currently working on the prequel which will be out at the end of May, and the Second Instalment, Fight For Me, with a tentative release of December 2013.
I would love to be added to the list for AOTM and you can contact me at kalastbooks@internode.on.net
Thanks,
K. A. Last

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments Thank you K.R. and K.A.
I have added you both to the list and will be contacting you.

message 7: by Robert (new)

Robert Franks | 9 comments Hi, I'd love to take part in your AOTM, given the chance! I have three books currently available:
The Glass Apple
Spider's Web
Song of the Shaman

with the fourth one hopefully ready for release by the end of April. It's an ongoing fantasy series with a total of 8 projected books, so i hope this grabs your interest! Just contact me direct through my Goodreads account if you're interested

Bob Franks

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments Robert wrote: "Hi, I'd love to take part in your AOTM, given the chance! I have three books currently available:
The Glass Apple
Spider's Web
Song of the Shaman

with the fourth one hopefully ready for release by..."

I've added you to the list Robert and thank you. If I remember correctly, your book 'The Glass Apple' was one of our R2R's at one point wasn't it? :)

message 9: by Tricia Drammeh (new)

Tricia Drammeh | 3 comments I'd love to be considered. The Claiming Words is a YA paranormal romance that was release October 2012. The sequel is scheduled to release this summer. Thank you!

The Claiming Words

message 10: by Drako (new)

Drako | 44 comments i can't believe i'm just now seeing this. I'd love to be considered. My first two books have both been in the R2R program and gotten great feedback so i'd love a chance like this.

Drako
drako1013@hotmail.com

message 11: by Cristina (new)

Cristina (mrsbudryzer) | 371 comments I second Drako!!!

message 12: by Neo (new)

Neo Edmund (neoedmund) | 9 comments Hey ladies! I'd love a shot too!

message 13: by Summer (new)

Summer Stone | 1 comments I'd love to participate! Hell's Hollow is a YA paranormal coming out this Friday (the 15th)!

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Taylor I'd like to participate.

My book, The Witch Hunter was recently in the R2R in this group(it went pretty quickly, too) and has got great feedback so far.

nicole.this.is @ gmail.com

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments Thank you everyone for such an awesome response and so quickly!!! :)
I've just added everyone up to Nicole to the AOTM Upcoming list.

Tricia, Neo, and Summer - may I contact you on your GR email account, or would you prefer a different type of contact?

Drako, we had some changes being made to the group and I am just now (finally) getting everything up and running. I apologize for not being able to get this started sooner, but we were doing a lot of clean-up for the new year. :)

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's interviews!! I will be contacting all of you within the next week or two to get things started. I am new to heading up the AOTM, so if anyone has any suggestions, I am always open to input, criticism, etc.!!!! :)

message 16: by Frederick (new)

Frederick Anderson (fredander) | 1 comments Hi, I'm new here, but maybe sometime? Books: I am Cara, Hallbury Summer, The Butterfly Man, Hasuga's Garden, The World-Maker's Child, Dreamcake, and a collection of shorts, Princess of the North Wind.

message 17: by Lynelle (new)

Lynelle Clark I have reviewed a Series called Accidentally Yours last year. It was funny, suspenseful and very entertaining

Sun God Seeks…Surrogate?
Accidentally in Love with...A God?
Accidentally Married to...A Vampire?

message 18: by Clarissa (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:11AM) (new)

Clarissa Johal | 3 comments I'd love an opportunity to be an AOTM!
I write supernatural and horror. Between Between by Clarissa Johal
My contact email is: faerie.moon@yahoo.com

message 19: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 64 comments I would like to suggest author Dawn Tevy. She wrote Angels & Warriors: The Awakening Angels & Warriors The Awakening by Dawn Tevy which she lists as YA (though it might be more NA?) Anyway, she is a wonderful lady and I am sure she would be willing to do a meet and greet with the group.

message 20: by David (new)

David Holley | 1 comments I would like add myself to the AOTM interview. I wrote the book Eden It's the first book in the series. Thank you for your consideration.

Eden by David Holley

message 21: by Penelope (new)

Penelope Bartotto (penelope_anne) Heidi wrote: "I would like to suggest author Dawn Tevy. She wrote Angels & Warriors: The AwakeningAngels & Warriors The Awakening by Dawn Tevy which she lists as YA (though it might be more NA?) Anyway,..."

This one looks interesting

message 22: by Penelope (new)

Penelope Bartotto (penelope_anne) Lynelle wrote: "I have reviewed a Series called Accidentally Yours last year. It was funny, suspenseful and very entertaining

Sun God Seeks…Surrogate?
Accidentally in Love with...A God?
Accidentally Married to......"

Will admit I want to read these now

message 23: by Robert (new)

Robert Franks | 9 comments Danielle wrote: "Robert wrote: "Hi, I'd love to take part in your AOTM, given the chance! I have three books currently available:
The Glass Apple
Spider's Web
Song of the Shaman

with the fourth one hopefully ready..."
It was, and thanks for the opportunity. Was very pleased with the reviews I got!

message 24: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (JRyder) Elizabeth Loraine

The Royal Blood Chronicles Series
and
The Phantom Lives Series

Both are fantastic and I have read all the books more than once!

message 25: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Angell (heidiangell) | 64 comments Penelope, Angels & Warriors The Awakening by Dawn Tevy is fantastic, and Dawn is great! If we want her, just let me know and I'll e-mail her. It should be no problem at all!

message 26: by Verdell (new)

Verdell Walker | 3 comments Hi, I'd like to be considered for the author of the month. I wrote the YA paranormal romance The Coven: Fire and Ice and it's the first in a five part series. My contact email is antigone3537@yahoo.com. Thank you!!

message 27: by Rowena May (new)

Rowena May O'Sullivan (rowenamayosullivan) | 8 comments Danielle wrote: "If you are a reader and would like to suggest an author for us to contact for upcoming Author Of The Month (AOTM) Interviews, please leave the name of the author and any available contact info here..."
Hi Danielle - I'd like to be considered for the author of the month. My first book The Silver Rose is the first in a series. My second book in the series is due out 20 May 2013. They are ebooks, but will also be Print On Demand soon. My contact email is rowenamayo@gmail.com
The Silver Rose by Rowena May O’Sullivan

message 28: by Hope Welsh (new)

Hope Welsh | 6 comments Hi All

I don't want to suggest my own book, though I write paranormal.

I'd like to suggest a YA urban fantasy/paranormal author, Lanie Jordan. She has the first two of her Breed Chronicles series out, along with two more paranormal/urban fantasy books. (There is no adult content, though some do have a bit of swearing in them)

She can be contacted here as Lanie_Jordan,I think...or via her author email at AuthorLanieJordan@gmail.com
Lanie Jordan

message 29: by Heather (new)

Heather James (makexbelieve) | 2 comments I would love to be considered for AOTM.

My novel, Fire Fire (Elements of Power, #1) by Heather James , is a fantasy YA story in which characters can control the four elements - fire, water, air and earth. It's split between two female protagonists: Roxy - a Helian Princess who can conjure fire in her fingertips - and Jasmine - an Arcan orphan with a dangerous secret.

I can be contacted on here (I'm always on at least once a day!) or by email at heatherf.james@gmail.com

Thank you,
Heather

message 30: by Jacquelynn (new)

Jacquelynn Gagne (jacquelynngagne) | 2 comments Danielle (Dannie) wrote: "If you are a reader and would like to suggest an author for us to contact for upcoming Author Of The Month (AOTM) Interviews, please leave the name of the author and any available contact info here..."

Author Jacquelynn Gagne of Blood Rose
Paranormal Romance
contact at Jacquelynn@ambrosia-arts.com find at
www.ambrosia-arts.com
www.facebook.com/ambrosiaarts
Thanks for the opportunity!

message 31: by Jacquelynn (new)

Jacquelynn Gagne (jacquelynngagne) | 2 comments I would also like to recommend Brian McKinley author of Ancient Blood it's a dark paranormal. http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Blood-T...

message 32: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Hey girls..obviously I would love to share and be AOTM at some point ;) Never Let You Fall

message 33: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Lamb (doc_andy) | 1 comments Hi there, I'm an indie novelist with my debut currently available on Kindle. I would like to put myself forward for consideration for AOTM.

My book is called Dispatchers Vengeance of the Dark
Genre: Paranormal thriller
I can be contacted at spectral.aldwych@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/dispatchersspectral

In the meantime, I know it is a little late in the day but my novel is free for Kindle for the next 12 hours. Just look it up on Amazon and grab a copy whilst you can. Constructive feedback always welcome.
Dispatchers Vengeance of the Dark (Dispatchers, #1) by Andrew Lamb

message 34: by Larisa (new)

Larisa Walk | 71 comments Hi. I'm Larisa Walk and I currently have 2 novels and 2 short stories available on Kindle.

A Witch Without Magic - modern-day paranormal novel
A Handful of Earth - 13th century paranormal/folklore novel set in Russia
Servant to the Seasons - a short story about the afterlife (adult content)
The Owl Dreams - a short story about a Mexican folk healer trainee

Thanks. My e-mail: larisaw@pacbell.net

message 36: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten Weiss | 2 comments I'd love to be an AOTM! I have four paranormal mystery/urban fantasies published through misterio press.

message 37: by Karissa (new)

Karissa (karissa_ariel) | 1 comments Danielle (Dannie) wrote: "If you are a reader and would like to suggest an author for us to contact for upcoming Author Of The Month (AOTM) Interviews, please leave the name of the author and any available contact info here..."

I would like to suggest Ascentii Phoenix as AOTM. Her Carnelyan Pack series is amazing, Lycans, Vampires, and then some.
The third book, Aphotic, has just been published.

You can contact her on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ascentii
or on Goodreads:
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

Thank you,
Karissa

message 38: by Lila (new)

Lila Veen (lilaveen) | 1 comments I'd love to be an AOTM please! I have a paranormal romance series called "Blackwater" that's definitely not like anything else currently published.
Burning for You

You can contact me here on Goodreads, or via Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/LilaVeen

message 39: by Jen (new)

Jen | 2 comments Hi everyone, my name is Jennifer and I have an author with an awesome series that I think everyone would love. Her name is Melissa Leister and the series is the Natasha Carmichael Series. I'm a paranormal junkie and found the series a few years ago. Holy smokes is it great. Melissa created a world for readers that is nothing like anything else out there. Every books is better then the last and that's hard to find as I'm sure you all know. The Natasha carmichael series is in my top #1 reads along with the Fever series and Blackdagger Brotherhood. :-):-) Check her out, you will not stop once you start the series.

message 40: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hello Lila! Hello Jen!

I will consult with Mod-Gabby and Mod-Carrie about resuming the Author of the Month program. I took over the BOTM/AOTM club from somebody else, so have kind of been moving along with the training wheels still on, but perhaps it's time to pull my cross-examination [*ahem*] interviewing skills out of the briefcase and have a little fun?

message 41: by Jen (last edited Nov 08, 2013 08:20AM) (new)

Jen | 2 comments You will love Melissa Leister's the Natasha Carmichael series. I do a lot of research before I start a new series because I have been let down in the past and don't want to waste my time so when I fould her about 2 year's ago I devoured the series in days. For an independent author that Is very hard to find. The series rocks! :-):-)

message 42: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Jen wrote: "You will love Melissa Leister's the Natasha Carmichael series. I do a lot of research before I start a new series because I have been let down in the past and don't want to waste my time so when I ..."

I'll keep that in mind. We won't be starting Author of the Month up until probably just after the holidays, but I'd like do do it, it sounds like fun.

message 43: by Jessica (new)

Jessica O'Gorek (geminirising1) | 2 comments I'd love to be an AOTM!

message 44: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Jessica wrote: "I'd love to be an AOTM!"

At the moment I'm interviewing whichever Indie (or other) author has their book featured for the Book of the Month challenge. I recall you've offered your book up as an Indie Pick before? Why not keep doing so? The Random.org randomizer selects which book gets featured, so you've got as good a chance as any author to be featured, and then I'd love to interview you :-)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.