Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster discussion


318 views
sequel

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BookHeroin (last edited Mar 12, 2013 03:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

BookHeroin I don't know if you already knew this but this is my first time hearing about the sequel. jamie mcguire said that it won't be about T and A it will be about the Maddox brothers... i'm so excited because i know they are all have the potential to be great main characters ...
yaaaay cannot waaaaaait
for more go to her blog
http://www.jamiemcguire.com/faq-beaut...



Shelley I was wondering what the sequel was gonna be out.... That sounds great to me; I loved his family!


Ilana i really like when there are other characters that warrant another story - so the sequel or 2nd book in the series should be great!


Sleepy Yay!!! i'm so excited I loved the brothers!!


Megan The one coming out on the 2nd is about T&A but she is writing a book for each Maddox brother! I think she should write one for the dad too, like a prequel!


message 6: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy G. OMG!!!!
Thank you so much for this AWESOME-TASTIC news!!!
This just made my day!!


BookHeroin Ivy wrote: "OMG!!!!
Thank you so much for this AWESOME-TASTIC news!!!
This just made my day!!"


haha i'm glad :) i'll keep up dating if i have more news


RomanceBookVixen I am so excited about the sequel. I read Beautiful Disaster 4xs


message 9: by Jenny (last edited Mar 29, 2013 01:00PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Jenny 4/2!

Jamie updates her FB often: http://www.facebook.com/Jamie.McGuire...


message 10: by Megan (last edited Apr 03, 2013 08:57AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan I'm glad she's doing Trent next, he was my favorite brother. I have had a thing for Trent's since Daria.


Christie You do know that Walking Disaster hits the shelf on April 2nd and is the story from Travis's point of view, right?

That said, I am looking forward to his brother's stories as well.


L.J (Lisa Jane) Christie wrote: "You do know that Walking Disaster hits the shelf on April 2nd and is the story from Travis's point of view, right?

That said, I am looking forward to his brother's stories as well."


Right - it should answer many things :)


Claudia the Night Owl Walking Disaster can't wait.


Kendra I will start reading it today


Tammy Bland After reading Walking Disaster I am excited to read more about Thomas. He just kind of flew under the radar....but WOW....what a twist.


message 16: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan Tammy wrote: "After reading Walking Disaster I am excited to read more about Thomas. He just kind of flew under the radar....but WOW....what a twist."

Oh golly! You have me wanting to read it (after another book, just started : /) at first I wasn't going to read after all the bad reviews but oh boy! You've got me wondering.


Tammy Bland Megan wrote:
Oh golly! You have me wanting to read it (af..."


Don't go hating on me but you don't find out who/what Thomas is until the eipilogue. It's just a teaser...but leaves you wanting more.


April This epilogue is getting quite a bit of praise - I'm waiting for somebody to spill the beans ;)


message 19: by Megan (last edited Apr 03, 2013 07:47PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan Tammy wrote: "Megan wrote:
Oh golly! You have me wanting to read it (af..."

Don't go hating on me but you don't find out who/what Thomas is until the eipilogue. It's just a teaser...but leaves you wanting more."

Woah, woah woah. We don't find out WHAT he is?! I thought Thomas was one of his brothers. I know she writes PNR, please dont tell me she hinted at him being a ghost or something...

If I read the epilogue will I ruin the story, I mean I've read BD already.


Tessa123 Thanks for the great news. I loved Beautiful Disaster and I am about 70% finished with Walking Disaster. I can't wait to read more about the Maddox brothers! :D


BookHeroin Tessa123 wrote: "Thanks for the great news. I loved Beautiful Disaster and I am about 70% finished with Walking Disaster. I can't wait to read more about the Maddox brothers! :D"

you're welcome :) and yeah i'm reading Walking.D too... the Maddox brothers are HOT so i'm sure the books will be the same, enjoy the rest of your book sweetie


L.J (Lisa Jane) The Maddox brothers could be a whole huge series - imagine the stories and books and smokin hotness.....and does Trent ever get Cami? hmmmm


Tammy Bland Megan wrote: Woah, woah woah. We don't find out WHAT he is?! I thought Thomas was one of his brothers. I know she writes PNR, please dont tell me she hinted at him being a ghost or something...

NO ! NO! NO! I'm sorry...you took that wrong. Thomas is NOT a ghost. He is the oldest Maddox brother who took care of everyone after their mother passed away. I don't want to be the one to "spill the beans"...


message 24: by Megan (new) - rated it 1 star

Megan Lol ok, I thought that may have been waaaay left field!


message 25: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I am SOOO excited.


back to top