One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Killjoy x Eillie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Here we are :)

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Thanks! :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Welcome. ^~^ Could you start off plz?

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I think? Lol

Maria looked at Maliak. "I do love you but you won't understand," she sighed. She was just a maid, nothing special. He was the prince.

James held Aria's hand. "I like you, a lot," he stated, smiling a her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments K thanx.

Maliak shook his head and took both her hands in his hands and gave a gentle squeeze."Maria you have to know I do but you won't let me love you. I want you to understand that but I don't know what to make of it."He said softly.

Ara grinned and blushed."I like you a lot to, James. Maybe we can ride later. I would love to do so."She said with a shy smile.

message 6: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria looked in his eyes. "I do. But I'm just a maid. I am not good enough," she said softly.

James chuckled. "Yes, that would be great," he smiled at her.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments "Maid or not that still doesn't mean I don't trust you. Your good enough and worth more then the others."He said quietly.

Ara kissed him on the cheek."Sounds wonderful."

message 8: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria smiled hesitantly. "You really think so?"

James smiled and pulled her close. "So, what do you do at the castle?"

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments ((Sorry for the late reply))

Maliak gave a nod."I know so. You don't give up no matter what and that's what I love about you. I truly want you to see that."

Ara blushed and glanced down slightly."I work as a maid. Like my sister. Clean places and organize things. Stuff like that."

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((It's okay))

Maria sighed and hugged him close. "I love you, but how are we going to do this?" she asked softly.

James nodded and kissed her jaw softly. "You can do better than work as a maid you know," he said softly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments "We'll have to keep this secret but we can do it. I promise you we can do this sort."Maliak said quietly.

Ara blushed deeper but smiled small."Well thank you, James. But where else would I work as? I have no job but being a maid."She said with a sigh.

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria sighed and then pulled away slightly. She looked away. "And what if you have to marry?"

"Well, I could just give you money," he shrugged, smiling.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments "I'll make sure that it won't ever happen. I'll just fake it if needs to be. Truly I just want to be with you for right now."Maliak said happily and held onto her hands as she smiled slightly.

Ara glanced up at him with shock and wasn't sure what to say but did figure something out to say."I would really thank you and appreciate that from you. Even be in your debt but I couldn't. It's not even right of me to do so."

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria nodded, smiling slightly. But she couldn't help but yhink it. If he was married to a beautiful princess... they would fall in love after a while anyway

James smiled slightly and kissed her cheek. "You're so good Ara, I've never met anyone like you."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Maliak held her tightly against him and buried his face into her neck as he breathed her in."I wish we could always be like this. Not worrying about anything but it will be fine since were together."He whispered into her skin.

Ara smiled and leaned into his side."I try to be but I truly can't always be good. Well we'll have a lot of fun then."

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria played gently with his hair. "I want that too," she murmured into his shoulder.

James chuckled. "You are good. And of course we will," he winked at her

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Maliak smiled."I think we both want to enjoy it."He said.

Ara blushed and smiled innocently."Well thank you for thinking it of me. Sounds good to me."

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria smiled softly and looked back in his eyes. "Yes," she said softly, smiling.

James smiled at her. "No problem," he told her, taking her hand and playing with her fingers. "We're nearly there."

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Maliak grinned slightly and nodded. He held her close.

Ara gave a shy smile and sighed as she rested against his side."I keep forgetting that since I'm focusing on you right now."

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria stood on her toes and kissed him softly, pulling him closer to her.

James smiled softly at her and pulled her closer, leaning in and kissing her softly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Maliak pulled her closer into his arms and kissed her gently but passionately with everything he longer for her to have and show her.

Ara leaned back against his chest and rested her head against his shoulder and kissed him deeply.

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria eagerly got closer. She loved him so much. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him more and more.

James kissed her back passionately, his hands caressing her sides softly as they kissed.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Maliak couldn't help himself but grin brightley against her lips and kiss her so deeply and passionatly he thought he wouldn't be able to show her more then what he what he was showing her.

Ara sighed happily and grinned as she glanced up at him.

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria smiled softly when she felt him grin and kissed him back passionately. "I love you," she murmured against his lips.

James smiled as he heard his grin, it was cute. Her whole being was beautiful and cute. Was he falling in love with her?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments "I love you to my dear. More then I could ever dream of or even know in a way."Maliak murmured and pressed his nose into her hair as he smelled the touch her and it was amazing. Of flowers and even maybe jasmine.

Ara glanced out to see the sceneary and smiled slightly. She curled into his lap and gave a yawn as she started to fall asleep in his lap.

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria smiled softly when he did that and she breathed in his scent. She loved the way he smelled, like mint and fresh grass. She sighed. "Mmm, shouldn't we get back into the palace?"

James stroke her hair softly. He would wake her up when they got there.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Maliak gave a soft smile as he held her closely and held her pressed against his body."Yeah. But right now let's just enjoy ourselves and not think of what is going to happen."

Ara smiled gently in her sleep at his very touch on her hair and sighed quietly as she enjoyed him against her and her staying close to him.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria nodded and closed her eyes for a moment. She traced patterns over his chest. "Mmm, okay," she said with a soft smile.

James liked watching her asleep, she looked so... peaceful and even more beautiful. He smiled slightly and caressed her cheek.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Maliak kissed her softly and stroked her hair lovingly.

Ara eased more into his caress and staid closer as she staid close to him as she possibly could.

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria kissed him back softly, with all her heart. She loved being in his arms and she couldn't bring herself to leave.

James chuckled and then noticed the carriage stopped. "Ara?" he asked, shaking her gently.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Maliak kissed her back deeply and staid close in her arms as he did in hers to.

Ara opened her eyes slightly and wiped away sleep from them."Hmm?" She glanced around her and sighed as she staid still curled up in his arms.

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria smiled softly against his lips. "Maybe we should... get back you know," she said hesitantly.

"We're here," he chuckled, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on her lips.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments "Yeah this time I do have to agree with you."Maliak said quietly.

Ara sighed and brueid her face into his chest."But I don't want to get up. I enjoy sleeping. This isn't fair."She groaned.

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "I'm sorry," she said softly, resting her forehead against hers.

James laughed softly. "Go to sleep then Ara," he smiled and kissed her cheek.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Ara sighed in relief."Good because I need to."She said softly.

"It's nothing at all."He said quietly.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) James kissed her forehead softly and stroke her hair. He lifted her up in his arms and carried her out of the carriage, walking over to the picknick basket and blanket.

"When will I see you again?" she asked softly, placing her hand on his cheek and looking up in his eyes.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Ara closed her eyes and fell back asleep in his arms.

"Later and then we can actually have more fun."Maliak said softly and kissed her gently.

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) James smiled softly and then gently sat down on the blanket with her in his arms. She was so beautiful when she was asleep, even more than she already was.

Maria nodded with a sigh, leaning in and kissing him back softly. "I love you," she said softly before moving out of his arms.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Ara snuggled close to him as she possibly could and smiled in her sleep.

Maliak kissed her softly."I love you to and I shall more and more."He murmured and let the only thing she felt was the touch of his hand and started to slowly turn around and face the way where he came from.

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) James smiled and held her close. He liked watching her sleep. He looked up at the sun for a moment.

Maria smiled softly at him and then let her fingertips brush his as she let her hand fall with a sigh. "Well... you know where my room is.." she trailed off, smiling sligthly. She wanted to talk to him all the time, but she wasn't allowed in the royal chambers. She sighed and then walked away.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Ara hummed quietly of a tune she use to sing when she slept and felt happy from the warmth of him against her and how he held her close t him.

Maliak couldn't help himself but chuckle quietly as she said it."Yes I do and I'll try and see you later tonight my beautiful and lovely girl. Your my rose and charming one that I;ll never get enough of. "He said sweetly.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) James smiled as he heard her hum. She had a beautiful voice. He closed his eyes, listening to the song.

Maria did half a smile as she looked at him for a moment after turning around. "Please do, my prince," she chuckled softly, giving him a soft, lingering kiss before walking away.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Ara fluttered her eyes open and blushed as she saw he was listening and buried her face into his chest as she bit her lip nervously.

Maliak smiled small and blew her kiss as he watched her walk away ever so slowly."I defintely actually might."He said softly so only she could hear him.

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) James blinked and opened his eyes, looking down at her. "How did you sleep?" he asked softly, smiling and brushing the hair out of her face.

Maria laughed softly as she heard his words. "I hope," she told him softly before walking back into the castle, feeling elated.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Ara shrugged and smiled innocently."I slept well thanks for you to be holding me and taking care of me."She said but was mumbled as her face was buried into his shirt.

Maliak gave a nod and sly grin as he continued to watch her leave and sighed."I actually will and promise to do so."He said softly.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) James smiled when she said that. "No problem," he whispered in her ear, stroking her hair softly.

Maria sighed and walked back to her room, since she had the day off. She sat down on the couch and hugged her knees to her chest, starting to try and read a book.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Ara nodded and sighed in happiness at his stroking on her hair and purred in delight. She felt so at ease it seemed wonderful.

Maliak put his hands in his pockets and went to where the weapons room and couldn't help but starting to think of her and he felt so happy and even excited when he thought of her.

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) James laughed softly when she did. "Are you happy?" he asked, still stroking her hair and using his other hand to play with her fingers.

Maria sighed and was feeling sleepy, it wasn't really boring, just hard. It was hard to try to read. And she couldn't stop thinking of him.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 784 comments Ara nodded enthustically."More then happy. I'm delighted and cheerful."She said softly and smiled a bit brightley when his touch was on her hair again.

Maliak tried to shoot straight at the target for the arrorw but he would have it keep missing it or flying off to some where else in ghe room because of his thoughts on her.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) James smiled at her. "Good," he said. He was happy that she was happy. He was wondering if he was in love with her. It did feel like it. Every time he looked at her he couldn't help but smiled like an idiot.

Maria groaned. "Oh controll yourself," she murmured at herself as she kept thinking about how good Maliaks hands had felt on her body, in her hair... His lips on hers. She bit her lip.

« previous 1 3 4