Victorian Style Roleplay discussion

Strange Estate > The Den

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) The living room of the Strange Estate.

message 2: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Lady Strange walked in. "Sara!" she called.
Sara showed up immediately. "Yes, m'lady?"
"Sara, get me some tea. I need to relax." Lady Strange walked over to the small writing desk in the den and sat delicately on the chair.
"Yes, m'lady," Sara said. She bowed and silently left the room.
Lady Strange sighed, What would she ever do with that daughter of hers? She was practically unfit to marry! She pulled out a quill and some stationary and started writing.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” (( Alexandria, I made a guy groundskeeper for your estate ))

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) ((Thanks! Sorry it took me so long to respond...))

Sara walked in quietly, trying her best to not rattle the tray. "M'lady?" she said quietly.
Lady Strange ended what she was writing and turned to Sara. "Put it on the table."
"Yes, m'lady." She put the tray on the table where it made more clattering than it should have. She winced when she heard the noise.
Lady Strange sighed and waved Sara out.
Sara bowed and left.

message 6: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) (( :3 ))

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Lady Strange heard a door close. Moments later, Sara walked in and waited by the door.
"Yes?" Lady Strange said.
"A message came for you, m'lady," Sara replied.
"And what is it?"
"Lady Fox is holding a ball, m'lady."
Lay Strange stood up and walked over to the writing desk. She picked up the piece of paper she had been writing on, skimmed its contents, and smiled."Thank you Sara. Is there anything else?"
"No, m'lady."

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Lady Strange turned to the maid and said, "Fetch Lalia and Alice and bring them to my chambers."
Sara nodded and slipped out.

message 9: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) Lalia strode in. Alice and Sara followed moments later.
"Well mother?" Lalia said expectantly.
Lady Strange turned instead to Sara. "That is all." Sara curtsied and left. "Now girls...The Foxes are holding a ball and you are expected to attend. Wear your best dress. I come and get you before we leave."
At the news, Lalia's face lit up. Alice, on the other hand, merely sighed and nodded.