Afterlife discussion

School > School entrance

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 164 comments Mod

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina starts to walk to the school entrance.

message 3: by B L Jones (new)

Damien heads for the entrance, all too happy to be out.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina walks out of the building and stretches. "Man, today was long, but I need to head home and start studying." She sighs and starts to walk home.

message 5: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Arielle stands by the entrance watching a kids go to class

message 7: by Arwen (new)

Arwen arielle is madr transparent ny the sun

message 8: by B L Jones (new)

Once Damien steps outside he soaks in the freedom of fresh air. Damien hates enclosed spaces, after prison it's just too much. Damien see's another ghost almost dissapear in the sunlight.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina saw her teacher; she ran up to him. "Mr. Emrys!"

message 10: by B L Jones (new)

Damien turns to see Nina once again, it seems that they keep ending up in the same place. He smiles despite himself and says,
"Nina, good to see my new favourite student".

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina slowed down when she was next to him. She smiled.

message 12: by B L Jones (new)

Damien smiles back and wonders for again at her motives, or if she's just really into school. Not something he can understand really, but that doen't mean it isn't true.

message 13: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Arielle waved her hand in front of a girls face, she was walking next to a teacher. the girl didnt blink

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments "Do did you think about the extra credit yet Mr. Emrys?" She asked him. She made sure that there was.

message 15: by Arwen (new)

Arwen she started lifting the girls hair up. she tried to tap her arm, it went right through. the girl probsbly just felt cold. Arielle wamted to cry

message 17: by B L Jones (new)

Damien turns to look at Nina and has to force himself not to acknolwdge the ghost whilst Nina is talking to him,
"Yes Nina, i have been thinking about it"

message 19: by B L Jones (new)

"You're welcome Nina. Is there anything else, because im looking forward to escape", he realises too late that he shouldn't have said something like that to a student.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments NIna looked at him confused. "No, nothing at all." She smiled and walked away from the school.

((I am heading towards the book shop))

message 21: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Arielle stomped her foot. "WHY CAN'T YOU see ME??" she shouted after the girl, the man was looking around.

message 22: by Arwen (new)

Arwen In my day....! She starts to rant before blinking out