Afterlife discussion

Shopping center > Restaurants/cafe's/fast food places

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 164 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane walks in and goes to order hot chocolate, she paid, looking for a seat, she didn't have much sleep...the ghost of her brother Jason, burned in her mind. When will he leave me alone? she thought.

She walks around the cafe, still searching for somewhere to sit. SHe saw a guy sitting by himself. "May I sit here?" she asked the guy

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

She tucked a stray hair behind her ear, and took a seat, "Thank you" she murmured, setting her bag on the floor. Jane made herself comfortable. She looked back at the young man "I'm Jane" she extended her hand.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane pulled her hand away taking a small sip of her hot chocolate. Her eyes wondered, looked at every detail of this new man she just met, Wyatt. She laughed "I just need a place to sit down and clear my mind for a while" she smiled. Would he understand? she wondered, biting her lip slightly. "What about you?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She glanced at the papers "Something secretive I guess?" she asked, smirking, taking another sip. "Mindless background chatter?" she laughed "I'll call it crazy chaos" she joked. Jason's voice filled her mind, she shook her head, shaking it off

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked down "I'm sorry to hear that" she looked behind her feeling a cold hand on her shoulder. She shivered taking another sip. She looked at Wyatt "I wish you luck"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods, closing her eyes GO away Jason she thought. Then opened her eyes again. "Still...you never know what might happen" she murmured. "I mean I used to be in the circus and now I'm a jobless" she smirked leaning back.

Jason was behind Jane, his gaze was focused only on her. "Jane" he whispered, his hand on her shoulder, playing with some of her curls

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She froze Could he see Jason? she thought. Then she heard her name again, and felt her hair beginning pulled. She had enough. She turned around "Leave me alone!" she snapped at Jason. It made her look like she was saying it to nobody. She covered her mouth and quickly began packing her stuff. "I'm sorry" She murmured to both Wyatt and Jason.

Jason grinned slightly shaking his head "Not so easy Janey" then he faded away

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed looking down "You just think I'm a freak..please don't go.." She said almost pleadingly. She never had a good conversation with anyone since her brother died. "I just have been slightly stressed out" she lied, looking back up at him. She played with her hair, trying not to look at him so much

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods "Thabk you for understanding" she smiled. "I'm not usually like this" she explained running a hand through her hair, she sighed "Any hobbies?" She asked trying to get off the subject

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled listening closely "Well..I enjoy sports, reading perhaps some circus tricks and poker is my specialty" she grinned. "Though sometimes I can lose my money quickly" she laughed "What instruments to you attempt to play?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt herself relax, finally some peace for Jason. Listening to Wyatt made her happy and interested. She put her chin in her hand and smirked "And you do realize that I might be broke on that day" she joked, laughing

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She saw the papers almost flying off then looked around, checking if there was anything..anyone around. Then laughed "So we are friends already?" She smirked "Thank you but I don't take money I can't repay" she finished her hot chocolate, licking her lips.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She pouted "Aww..but no thanks wouldn't be able to repay you" she smiled. Her life in the circus taught her to always pay her debts no matter how small. She reached inside her bag to get a hair tie, finding one she tied her hair up into a high ponytail, giving off her green eyes and fair face

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((aww..kk! see ya later!))

She smiled "Depends..for instance today my favourite thing to do is dance..tomorrow it could be something else" she answered, trying to not give so much away. Her gaze met his, "How about you?" she asked

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane thought of snowboarding "So you've seen snow?" She asked, amused. She never had there was an urge to though. She felt like there was so much she hasn't seen yet. So little time..

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked slightly embrassed "I haven't I come from more tropical places..." She smiled "I bet it is...how does it kill you? Too cold?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She leaned back and played with her fingers "Sounds like an adventure" she smiled faintly "Maybe one day they'll invent some parkas that will makes us extra warm" she joked. "Survivor," she murmured quietly, not loud enough to hear

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina walked into the food area. She looked around for place to get soda. She sighed and then walked up to a fast food place.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina smiled at him. "Okay." She let him pay and then sat down with him. "I am sixteen." She drank her soda.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments ((thanks))

Nina looked at him as she brushed his hand away, "No I am not." She huffed. "I do not like being called a little kid."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina closed her eyes and took very slow deep breaths. Her hands gripped the edge of the bench. Not now. She thought to herself.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina nodded her head, "Yeah, I am fine." Good, it has gone back to normal. Her grip loosened and then her right hand grabbed the soda can.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina did not looked at him as she stared at the floor; her hand still held the soda. "I am fine." She took a deep breath.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments "John," She looked at him, "I have had this since I was a baby." A tear ran down her cheek. She was not sure if should tell him this.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments She turns her away from him, "I don't think that you understand." A tear ran down her cheek; she wiped it away. "But if you want to hear, I will tell you."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments She took another deep breath, "when I was born, I was born with a disease and the doctors tried everything, but nothing worked. So that started to cause my heart stop. If I stop breathing, I could die." A tear ran down her right cheek.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina stood up, "There is no cure! The doctors tried everything and I am going to die soon." She yelled at him. "Don't you get it?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina's eyes open wide and then pulls back and holds a button. "If I do stop breathing, press this."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments "Yes, this just is faster to call the ambulance." She sighed and looked down at the floor.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments Nina looked away and stared at nothing. She did not know what to do, should she listen to the boy standing next to her or just live on her own. She sighed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments "Just let go of me!" She pulled her hand out or his hand and then face palmed him. Everyone in the mall looked at them. Nina felt a little guilt, but felt very frustrated.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments "Did, you have to live with being worried that you are going to die any day since you were born? I don't think so." She started to yell at him as people started to watch. "I have other things to worry about then you." She faced away from him and crossed her arms.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 110 comments She pushed his hand away. "I said NO!" A tear ran down her cheek. "Just don't." She ran towards the entrance of the of mall.

((I am going to make house for, just give me a moment or so.))