Afterlife discussion

Livinglifeforthedead-Night club > Back room/lounge

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 164 comments Mod

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Abigail had to admit, she was a bit startled when she was suddenly encompassed in warmth, heat seeming to radiate through her body from his arm. She was surprised that he had abandoned her hand for this, but she wasn't complaining in the slightest.
When they entered the lounge, she found it quieter and much less crowded which was a bit of a relief. She wasn't fond of leaving her friends behind, but she was at least near by. "Much better," she sighed.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ ((I'll be back in 2 hours, give or take))

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Abigail hesitated for a few moments before sitting down next to him, a small smile curving her lips. If she could, she probably would have found herself blushing just then. "I know," she sighed, sinking back into the plush cushions of the couch. "I just feel like while I'm here, I might as well look over them. I know that's no way to find a soul mate, but I technically have all the time in the world to find one," she explained, knowing her reasoning was probably weak, but Abigail wouldn't still be hovering over her group of friends if she didn't think it was worth her time.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Abigail locked eyes with him, brow furrowed in confusion. "You want to hold me?" she inquired, unsure she had heard him correctly. She couldn't understand why he would want to be near her, much less why she would want to be near him. She hadn't exactly come here to find a soul mate, but was that exactly what she had found? She mentally shook her head. It couldn't be that easy... could it?

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ It seemed that all Abigail could do was stare at him. He felt it too? What was that supposed to mean, that they really were soul mates? She searched Henry's gaze and she didn't see a single ounce of doubt there. His lips practically seared her skin and she couldn't figure out why she even found it necessary to think this through. He believed they were soul mates and she knew what they were feeling towards each other wasn't something one comes across every day.
"You can hold me. If you want to..." she replied softly.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Abigail rested her hands on his shoulders, a sort of restraint to keep her from burrowing into him and absorbing all of his warmth. She contented herself with the close contact. "I can't say I believe you," she replied. Abigail knew appearances could be deceiving, but she didn't know how he would be able to keep girls away from him.
"Not that I'm complaining, but why do you want to touch me so much?" She didn't even know what she felt like, so she couldn't understand why it would be so appealing.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Abigail screwed her lips to the side, hesitating before answering. "Well, yes. You're very handsome, though I'm glad you stayed away from all the girls," she admitted. One of the perks of being dead was that she didn't have the ability to blush, which she would certainly be doing.
Abigail removed her hands from his shoulders and placed them on either side of her face, trying to judge their temperature but was unable to sense any heat. "I'm cold and you still want to touch me? I mean I know you said it makes the connection stronger, but it can't be all that comfortable," she said. Henry was at least warm, but what was so great about hold a cold, dead girl?

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Abigail remained silent for a few moments. Anyway you put it, she was dead. Just because she was a ghost, it wasn't like she was living. Like Henry said, she wouldn't be sticking around for long now. Abigail couldn't believe how unfair it was that they had found each other only for them to be separated again. It made her almost hope that they weren't soul mates at all. Her ability to speak wasn't exactly enhanced when his lips were silencing hers even after they had stopped touching.
"That would probably be a good idea," she replied, figuring he didn't look very sane talking to himself and touching thin air."