The Fantasy Games discussion

Group Stuff > Moderator Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sam/Applejack♆ | 54 comments Mod
Okay so, I started this group yesterday and we already have 21 members! Yay! Uh....I'm gonna need some help....you know what to do.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Jason, I'm 14 and I'm a mod on 5 other groups

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
*raises hand* I do in fact know what to do. xD

message 5: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 80 comments How many mods are you asking for? I can if you want me to. I mod two other groups, one just for talking about Nico di Angelo and PJO/HOO& a little TKC. & the other is an RP. ;)

message 6: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
I'm a moderator in tens of groups, one of which has lasted for over two years now. I really like this group because I'm a huge fan of the Hunger Games and of supernatural...creatures? Anyway, this group is very interesting to me and I wouldn't mind patrolling people and making new topics.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Huh, is this the part where I'm supposed to tell how good I am? Uhhhh... You've known me long enough to know what kind of groups I'm in. If you need help anytime I'm here c:

message 8: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
Haha, ANGEL! Roleplay? Pwease? :3

Sam/Applejack♆ | 54 comments Mod
I want to add Angel and Jaidyn but Angel your gif on your status is blocking the button. :/

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 67 comments Mod
x'D That made me laugh.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Whoops, sorry. I guess I fixed it 'cause I'm a mod now. I feel special, ^^

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I would make a good mod because I'm very descriptive, and cooperative. If I was removed from the position, I would be sad, but what's done is done. I might question it, though.