Terrence Hall discussion

Terrence Hall > Main Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 992 comments Mod
 photo mo1_zps114b4c43.jpg

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

http://m.weheartit.com/entry/54621551...

Sophia strolled into the main office, her purple suitcase trailing behind her. She carried her favorite big purse on her right shoulder as she went straight to the front desk to get her dorm assignment for the year. She smiled charmingly at the secretary, wise to the fact that flattery gets you everywhere. She checked her phone as she waited, texting a few friends shed made in New York over the summer

message 3: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Chloe and Alex groaned when their father told them that they had to welcome all of the new students. "Dad!" Alexander blurted, "I need to film now, the lighting is perfect!"

"Too bad!" replied Mr. Prescott.

Chlo decided that she may as well do what was asked. She spotted a girl in the office. "Uh, hi. I'm Chloe, and you are...?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia jumped at the sound of people yelling, and she glanced over. Arguing about greeting people? She did a 360 turn, crap. So far she was the only one to arrive. She already felt bad when the girl spoke to her "oh, uh, hi. I'm Sophia Love, it's nice to meet you. But, you and him" she pointed to the boy "don't need to greet me, it's really okay" she said, taking her schedule and dorm assignment from the woman behind the desk
((Can you make a dorm thread please?))

message 5: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((yeah. just made))

"Good!" Alex said, and bolted for his dorm. He would need his camera if he wanted to take a beautiful clip in this light.

Chloe scoffed at his outburst. "Just ignore him...he's...he's just someone to avoid."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia shrugged "he doesn't seem too bad, just focused" she said in a kind tone. She always looked for the best in people "so, are you a sophomore?"

message 7: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Yeah, and partly a junior too, I guess." Chloe looked at the other girl closely again. "You look really familiar."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Half breed?" Sophia teased "interesting... Oh, I was here last year too... Music department?"

message 9: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Oh, yeah. That's right. I remember you. See, I'm in the writing dept. My bro--Alex is in the film stuff." She explained, and rolled her eyes when she said her brother's name.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Writing? That sounds cool" she said. But the only writing that interested her was the music kind. She smiled at her "so what dorm are you?"

message 11: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Chloe didn't have to look down at her sheet, she knew already. "Girls--obviously--1. How about you?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Same. So I guess we'll be dorm mates. Well, I'm just gonna head over there and drop off my bags, maybe unpack a bit before doing some exploring. You up for that?" Sophia asked

message 13: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Ness walked in nervously. "Could I speak to someone in the filming department?"she asked Chloe, holding her rolling suitcases tightly by the handle.

message 14: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Chloe nodded her head. "Yeah. Let's." She started toward the dorms. Her stuff was already there, of course, but she didn't mention that to Sophia.

message 15: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Chloe was already out of earshot, but Mr. Prescott wasn't. He strode up to the girl. "Yes, as soon as I find him...in the meantime, what is your name?"

message 16: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Read post. Sorry, didn't see it. I had to jump off gr for a few min.))

message 17: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Nessie Lochness. In the exchange student from Ireland"she said nervously, suddenly trying to hide her tattoos.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sophia nodded and walked towards he dorm "what do you like to write about?" She asked, trying to make casual coversaton
((Their dorm?))

message 19: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

He nodded. "Are you new or returning?" Mr. Prescott caught a glimpse of Alex, and he quickly walked behind him, then caught him by his shirt sleeve. "Hey!" Alex protested.

"Here he is," Mr. Prescott said, glaring at his son, "Alex. Alex, meet Nellie. She's from Ireland."

Alexander tugged away from his father. "Hi Nellie," he said in a monotone and mocking voice.

message 20: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

Chloe smiled. "Mostly poetry, some songs, but I like scripts and fiction. Nothing non-fiction, or essays, or historical crap. What do you like to sing about?"

((Yup.))

message 21: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Yes, he meant to say Nellie, he's a rude and audacious person))

message 22: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Um, it's Nessie"she said, her voice and throat protesting. Normally she doesn't talk. "And I'm new, sir"she replied to Mr. Prescott's question.

message 23: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Okay," Mr. Prescott said, and deftly left, leaving Alex.

Alex ran his hand through his hair, annoyed. "Don't mind my dad. He can be such a jerk sometimes." He said to Nessie, "So. You needed to talk to someone in the film dept.?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison came in trying to balance all of her bags and suitcases.

message 25: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Um, yes. I participated in film at my old school and I would like to continue doing so here"Nessie said nervously. She had just gotten there and was already nervous.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison walked up to the front desk and dumped her stuff onto the floor. it was to heavy to carry.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan walked in with her camera in one hand. She looked around the ace and sighed. Way too many button downs and loafers for her taste. She walked farther into the room and just stood there. Maybe one of these seemingly weak people wouldn't be too bad

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison looked around. apparently there were no secretaries or anything at this desk so she piled her stuff against the wall and sat on the floor.

message 29: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Miranda said:..."

"Oh, okay. Umm...just check your schedule. It should be on there, and if not, you can change it."

message 30: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Hey everyone!" Alexander called to, well...everyone. "Umm...Anyone that has Film, Photography, or Cinema Writing, step over here by me. Everyone else...err...talk to eachother."

message 31: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Okay, thanks. That statement was true and an excuse to talk to the cute guy who had to be grabbed by his father"Nessie said, blushing. She took her bags and put them against the wall and walked to the main desk with all the paperwork and student info. She grabbed hers and looked for what dorm she would be staying in. "Wait... Guys' dorm?!"she yelped to no one in particular.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan rose a brow and walked over to the group, her heeled shows clicking on the floor "boys dorm? Hmm sounds like fun. Wanna switch with me?" She asked, only half teasing. Girls were too catty for her liking lately

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison was taking Photography so she walked over to where Alexander was standing. "You're not the teacher are you?" she asked.

message 34: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Ness furrowed her brows and stood near Alex. She had all three on her schedule, which, she was glad of.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nothing for Morgan? Okay...)

message 36: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Nah. I'm not a teacher. Just...a little more than an experienced person, but less than an expert." Alex explained, waving his camera around.

message 37: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

((Nothing from who?))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nessie....))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okaaay," Ally started, "So I jut got here, Am I supposed to talk to anybody about where I will be staying and my Schedule and such?"

message 40: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Yeah," Alex said to Molly's charrie who's name I forgot while I type. "What's your schedule?"

message 41: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"I mean," he corrected himself, "Here is your schedule." Alex walked around the secretaries' desk and rifled through "Schedules."

"I need everyone's name, so I can give all of you your scheds!"

message 42: by Gamzee Trash (last edited Mar 12, 2013 06:48PM) (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Um, excuse me Alex, I have a problem. I'm supposed to stay at the boys dorm..."Nessie said, looking at him with wide eyes.

((Do you think Nessie could share a room with Trevor and Alex?))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"My name is Allison Kempley." she said.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Morgan left to go explore the grounds. Things were too crowded for her in here

message 45: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Wait, what?" Alex blurted, stealing a glance at her schedule. "Umm, that's...lemme talk to my dad." How can I be in the same dorm room as a girl?

"Okay, Trevor...uh...you're in guy's dorm 1, see you in a few. We're roommates."

message 46: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Allison...Girl's dorm two."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright." Allison took her schedule, her key, and walked back over to get her things then walked to her dorm.

message 48: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "I'm okay with it I guess. I mean, you and Trevor are supposed to be my roommates"Nessie stammered. Her satchel was over her shoulder and it had the batman logo on it. http://static.zoovy.com/img/2bhip/W10...

message 49: by ɯɐɔ, Head...head something. (new)

"Well, right," Alex said, "But it's just...weird. We don't have coed dorms."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((there is no dorm 2?))

« previous 1 3 4