Making Connections discussion

Broken City (Broken City, #1)
This topic is about Broken City
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 966. - BROKEN CITY (Book #1) by D.D. Chant

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Mar 12, 2013 12:33PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Broken City (Book #1) by D.D. Chant D.D. Chant

Genre: post apocalyptic romance adventure mystey

Broken City (Book #1)

Book Description:

Deeta Richards has never seen the outside world. Before she was born a banking crisis brought civilization to an end and now no one leaves the safety of the compounds unless they need to, but Deeta still dreams of seeing more than the building she was born in.

Tom is in the guard, this group are the only people that the tribal elders allow to leave the compound and tom knows only too well that Deeta could never survive the harshness that exists outside. Then tragedy strikes and Deeta and her sister Jan find themselves captured by a hostile tribe. Why does Tom know so much about these people? And why do they know so much about him? As this mystery draws to a climax, they discover that their friend Tom is not quite what he seems...

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords (if possible).

Formats available: Smashwords

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 to 8 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

Lori (lori_hayes) | 146 comments lori529@Comcast.net

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

sixsquirels@msn.com
kindle

message 4: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Lori wrote: "lori529@Comcast.net"

Hi Lori, just sent it through! Hope you like it! :-D

DeeDee

message 5: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Marguerite wrote: "sixsquirels@msn.com
kindle"

Hi Marguerite, nice to see you again! ;-D

message 6: by Tywyll (last edited Mar 14, 2013 09:40AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tywyll Kelly
amaikeppaku@gmail.com

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Received and thank you.

Hi D.D. thank you and nice seeing you again as well!!

message 8: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Kelly wrote: "Kelly
amaikeppaku@gmail.com"

Hi Kelly! Just sent it through, should be with you in just a moment. :-D

Tywyll I haven't received it yet, but I look forward to it. Thank you! :D

message 10: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Kelly wrote: "I haven't received it yet, but I look forward to it. Thank you! :D"

If it doesn't come through soon I'll resend it. Can you just make sure there's no mistake in the email address, it's probably my fault but just to make sure! ;-D

Tywyll D.D. wrote:
If it doesn't come through soon I'll resend it. Can you just make sure there's no mistake in the email address, it..."

The email is written correctly. I got your other two books fine. I'm not sure what happened, lol. But these are going to the top of my to-reads list. ^_^

message 12: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Kelly wrote: "D.D. wrote:
If it doesn't come through soon I'll resend it. Can you just make sure there's no mistake in the email address, it..."

The email is written correctly. I got your other two books fine...."

I've sent it through again, must have typed in your email address wrong! #facepalm

If it doesn't come through this time either just drop me a line. Sorry for the mess up! :-D

Tywyll D.D. wrote: "I've sent it through again, must have typed in your email address wrong! #facepalm

If it doesn't come through this time either just drop me a line. Sorry for the mess up! :-D "

Lol!! It worked fine this time. I got it. Thank you! :D

message 14: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Kelly wrote: "D.D. wrote: "I've sent it through again, must have typed in your email address wrong! #facepalm

If it doesn't come through this time either just drop me a line. Sorry for the mess up! :-D "

Lol!!..."

Oh good! Hope you like them! :-D

message 15: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers) (vannah1028) | 4 comments Oh, This sounds really good! If their is any more copies I would LOVE to R2R this!

Vannah1028@verizon.net

message 16: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Alicia wrote: "Oh, This sounds really good! If their is any more copies I would LOVE to R2R this!

Vannah1028@verizon.net"

Just sent you a copy. ;-P

Thank you for your interest.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Reviewed at Goodreads, Amazon. Barnes & Noble and my blog.
http://margueritesmustreads.wordpress...

message 18: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers) (vannah1028) | 4 comments Hey, I was wondering if I could have another week or so to review this? My kids have been in and out of the hospital. If you could let me know either way that would be great, thanks! :)

message 19: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Alicia that is fine thanks for letting us know.

message 20: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Alicia wrote: "Hey, I was wondering if I could have another week or so to review this? My kids have been in and out of the hospital. If you could let me know either way that would be great, thanks! :)"

Of course Alicia! I hope everything's okay???

message 21: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Marguerite wrote: "Reviewed at Goodreads, Amazon. Barnes & Noble and my blog.
http://margueritesmustreads.wordpress..."

Thank you so much, Marguerite! Off to take a look now! ;-D

message 23: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Thanks Kelly!

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy (garnet1377) | 74 comments Amy
KayosAD@aol.com

message 25: by Randie (new)

Randie D. Camp, M.S. (randie87) | 11 comments Sounds good. Randie, randiedani87@gmail.com

message 26: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6200 comments Mod
Sent your requests Amy and Randie

message 27: by D.D. Chant (last edited May 12, 2013 02:37AM) (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Thank you so much Amy and Randie!

I have sent both books, just tell me if you have a problem! ;-D

Thanks for the reminder, Sheri.

message 28: by Randie (new)

Randie D. Camp, M.S. (randie87) | 11 comments Got it! Thanks for sharing your work!

message 29: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Martin (sneakmeeks) | 35 comments Melissa
melissaleighmartin@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 30: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Melissa wrote: "Melissa
melissaleighmartin@gmail.com

Thanks!"

Hi Melissa! Just sent it to you!

I've also sent you a copy of The Promise by accident. Facepalm!!! You're welcome to download it if you want, but no pressure! I only mention it because I didn't want you to think I was trying to force you to read it!!! ;-D

If you have any problems just say!

message 31: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Martin (sneakmeeks) | 35 comments I was wondering where that title came from! lol Hey I wasn't complaining though, I'd love to review. I only need to put it at the bottom of the list behind requested titles. I'm happy to send it along one I'm done though, within three weeks I'm sure. Thanks for the extra! So excited for Broken City by the way. :)

message 32: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Melissa wrote: "I was wondering where that title came from! lol Hey I wasn't complaining though, I'd love to review. I only need to put it at the bottom of the list behind requested titles. I'm happy to send it al..."

Thanks Melissa! I hope you like it!

message 33: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6200 comments Mod
Sent your request Heather

message 34: by D.D. Chant (new) - added it

D.D. Chant (DDChant) | 39 comments Heather wrote: "I would love to read and review! I have a kindle that I read on. My name is heather and my email is h.sowalla@gmail.com I know it is late, but I want to read :D"

Hi Heather!

Thank you for giving Broken City a chance, a copy should be landing in your in box any time now. I'm just beginning to edit the second in the Broken City series, so if you enjoy the book there will be another coming along very soon!!! ;-P

If you have any problems, just drop me a line.

DeeDee

message 35: by Beppe (new)

Beppe DM Hi,

I can't review but I can post a promo on my blog

http://rosebeps.blogspot.it/

Let me know if you're interested