Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Parnormal Romance > IR Shifter novels

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Channasl (new)

Channasl | 138 comments Do you have a favorite(s) shifter novels at this time?

message 2: by Ethel (new)

Ethel (Abdallared) | 3595 comments I like the True Mates series by Zenna Wynn... But looking for other good IR shifter series....

message 3: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I think Shelly Laurenston writes a shifter series featuring some IR couples. But, I haven't read them myself to know for sure.

message 4: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 436 comments ✿Michelle✿ wrote: "I think Shelly Laurenston writes a shifter series featuring some IR couples. But, I haven't read them myself to know for sure."

Shelly Laurenston 's Pride Series is erotic & freaking hilarious!
I love her!

message 5: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 436 comments Also Violette Dubrinsky's IR shifter books are great too.
I just finished reading Taken By Moonlight
It was sooooo HOT!!!

message 6: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
I moved this to the Paranormal romance folder.

message 7: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 52 comments Fashionista wrote: "Also Violette Dubrinsky's IR shifter books are great too.
It was sooooo HOT!!!"

I loved Violette's book, too. I've read it 2-3 times now already.

message 8: by Channasl (new)

Channasl | 138 comments You know I haven't read any of Violette's books. Should I start with Taken By Moonlight first?

message 9: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 52 comments Channasl wrote: "You know I haven't read any of Violette's books. Should I start with Taken By Moonlight first?"

I've only read 2 of her books and she has approximately 6 or 7 out now. I say start with this one. It has a lot of action between the shifters, witches, vamps, druids--etc. It was very entertaining and the chemistry between the main male and female characters was very steamy. Try it and let me know what you think about it.

message 10: by Anino (new)

Anino  (anino) | 773 comments I'm currently reading "Haven:Rules of Mating," which in my opinion has to be one the absolute best IRR Shifter novels out there..

message 11: by Echo (new)

Echo  (mrsbookmark) | 307 comments I just started Seressia Glass' Seducing the Jackal. It looks to be a paranormal shifter. I'll know as soon as I read it. My TBR list is long:)

message 12: by Liane (new)

Liane | 74 comments Tressie Lockwood has a Tiger shifter story called Tiger Bound. A sequel to that is about to come out within the next few months. I am in love with Tigers, they are my favorite animals so I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read the sequel!

message 13: by Robin (new)

Robin  (robin-alisha) | 209 comments Fashionista wrote: "Also Violette Dubrinsky's IR shifter books are great too.
It was sooooo HOT!!!"

I was just about to mention that.

I haven't read it yet but Violette Dubrinsky is one of my favorite authors.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey wondering if anyone can suggest a shifter series or book with a female shifter?

message 15: by Channasl (new)

Channasl | 138 comments I think that Tressie Lockwood has a series....

message 16: by Ines (new)

Ines Johnson Read "Captive Breed," a new shifter PNR featuring characters of color by Ines Johnson & L. Penelope

To find the cure for the fatal illness that is wracking her body, Dr. Norah Stone works for the government researching a secret breed of shifters.

Isaiah is one such military trained shifter secretly retrieving the same WMDs that destroyed the island of his ancestors. Every time he’s around Norah, a forbidden passion blossoms leaving him willing to break all the rules.

When Norah is drawn into research that verges on the inhumane, can she put her life and love on the line to do the right thing?

With shifters going missing and dissent growing among his people, will Isaiah defect from the only home he’s ever known or stay with the woman who's touch he craves?

The entire story is being serialized for free on Wattpad. Check it out!
http://www.wattpad.com/myworks/348346...

message 17: by Joi (new)

Joi (goddessgiggles) | 1 comments I have seen so many good reviews for Violette Dubrinsky's books and I can't get them anywhere. Does anyone know what happened?

message 18: by Mstcat (new)

Mstcat | 1260 comments Joi wrote: "I have seen so many good reviews for Violette Dubrinsky's books and I can't get them anywhere. Does anyone know what happened?"

Good question! Seems she's not on Amazon or AllRomance and her website is now protected/private. Guess she left her fans hanging. That's why I don't care for books that are a part of a series. I need to start waiting until the series is complete.

message 19: by Anino (new)

Anino  (anino) | 773 comments Mstcat wrote: "Joi wrote: "I have seen so many good reviews for Violette Dubrinsky's books and I can't get them anywhere. Does anyone know what happened?"

Good question! Seems she's not on Amazo..."

Wow! Seriously?!!! Try the Kindle/Nook lending thread.. Someone should have her books available to lend.. Also, it could be that she got a well deserved contract with a major publisher.

message 20: by Kara (last edited Oct 08, 2015 05:16PM) (new)

Kara Lockharte | 10 comments I hope ya'll don't mind me tootin' my own horn but my debut release is a werewolf in space featuring a strong curvy black woman that just came out this week. It's free if you have Amazon KU or just 99 cents.

The Boy Who Came Back a Wolf: Space Wolf Chronicles 1
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0167ZXYLS

He wasn't what she wanted.
He wasn't right for her.
She was wrong--so wrong.

When Lauryn Daring rejected skinny Xavier Stone's advances in high school to build an empire in the big city, she had no idea the mistake she was making. But after years apart, the man that walks back into her life is far from the geek she once knew. Xavier changed--in all the right ways. After being stationed on a dangerous planet of werewolves for nearly ten years, the tall, rugged, ferocious, and undeniably sexy soldier is back for what he's wanted all along: Lauryn

And this time, Lauryn won’t be able to resist.

READER NOTE: This is a SHORT erotic stand alone story featuring a big strong curvy black woman and a geek-to-stud military space werewolf that loves her.

For a limited time, if you don't have Amazon KU and you're interested in getting a review copy and posting your review to either goodreads or Amazon, please fill out this form here. Thanks! http://goo.gl/forms/y550PELRec

message 21: by Mz. (new)

Mz. Kim  (ktluvs2read) | 114 comments i have several of Violette ' s that I purchased from amazon and barnes and nobles. Another good shifter author is Cora Blu

message 22: by Anino (new)

Anino  (anino) | 773 comments Kara wrote: "I hope ya'll don't mind me tootin' my own horn but my debut release is a werewolf in space featuring a strong curvy black woman that just came out this week. It's free if you have Amazon KU or just..."

Hi Kara,
I just read your post. Sounds interesting.. When I have a chance, I'll check out the sample and go from there..

message 23: by Kara (new)

Kara Lockharte | 10 comments Thanks Anino!

message 24: by Elle (new)

Elle Rochelle | 32 comments This is awesome! I'm going to be in book heaven this year. So glad to know more authors. I hadn't been able to find a good shifter novel with black women.

message 25: by Kara (new)

Kara Lockharte | 10 comments Really? You know I'm part of a paranormal romance scavenger hunt promo this week. There are more than a few authors involved in this hunt who have books with black women heroines. If you're interested it's here: http://pnrlovers.com/breaking-headboa...

And you could win up to $200 at the bookstore of your choice too :)

message 26: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Thanks Kara for sharing!

message 27: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 22 comments It's a new year, does anyone know there are any new or upcoming releases of paranormal romance that feature a black female lead?