Audiobooks discussion

Archives > audiobook reviewers?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) Hi!
I am an author who is in the process of bringing my entire 8 book award winning Devil DeVere series to audiobook. (Library Journal Best E-book romance of 2012)
The first two titles are live on Audible.com The Devil You Know (The Devil DeVere #3) by Victoria Vane The Devil's Match (The Devil DeVere #4) by Victoria Vane and I am now seeking reviewers.

I have already sought out some of the audiobook groups on Goodreads and was wondering where else I might query. Since I am new to audiobooks, any additional resources would be greatly appreciated. :-)
Victoria Vane
http://thedevildevere.com

message 2: by John, Moderator (new)

John | 3643 comments Victoria,

I am going to ask that you repost your message in the group "promotions" folder, so that it can be deleted here, where it doesn't belong. This section is for Audible subscribers to bring up specific issues. It is not clear what you mean by "seeking reviewers", but the only way to have reviews posted at the Audible site is for a subscriber to have the book either "gifted" to them directly, or for them to purchase a copy there themselves (with either cash or an Audible credit).

Thank you for your understanding.

message 3: by Bruce (new)

Bruce | 32 comments Or using download (promo) codes. Which basically no one uses.

So John I will mention that I posted in the promotions folder to do a free download giveaway of an audiobook and got zero responses. But when the same book was posted as a physical book (CD set) giveaway, I got several hundred requests. It seems like the word hasn't gotten out that Audible has promotional codes that are given to audio publishers.