Complaint Department discussion

What I really hate about... > What I really hate about people

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I really hate people who are bigoted and intolerant about gay guys.

JustJen "Miss Conduct" I hate other drivers

message 3: by Susan65 (new)

Susan65 I hate know-it-alls, when they really know nothing

message 4: by Susan65 (new)

Susan65 I hate drivers too

JustJen "Miss Conduct" I hate people who don't follow through when they say they'll do something

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate people who mistreat animals.

message 7: by Kim (new)

Kim Alan (KimPossum) I hate passive-aggressive people. I especially hate it on Facebook.

message 8: by Danni (new)

Danni | 248 comments I hate people who hate passive-aggressive people, but I'm not going to say anything about it, I'll just seethe and make the odd snarky comment.

message 9: by Kim (new)

Kim Alan (KimPossum) Danni wrote: "I hate people who hate passive-aggressive people, but I'm not going to say anything about it, I'll just seethe and make the odd snarky comment."

Thanks, Danni... my boss was just, "are you... giggling?"

message 10: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) I hate intolerance.

Ije the Devourer of Books | 11177 comments I hate all of the above and also people who fart in public.

message 12: by Katharina (new)

Katharina | 106 comments I hate people who preach one thing and practice another.

message 13: by Preston, Moderator (new)

Preston | 20148 comments I hate it when people blast their music so loud you can hear it it a mile away.

message 14: by Tj (new)

Tj (bluesmokey) | 632 comments Oh and the bass!!!

JustJen "Miss Conduct" I hate that going 15 miles over the speed limit is not fast enough for the people who have to drive on my car's bumper doing said 15 miles over the speed limit.

And I also hate the people who don't understand that the on ramp is provided for you to reach as close to the speed limit as possible thereby making it safe to actually merge into the traffic already going the speed limit.

And I further hate the people who missed the how to yield portion of their driving test because apparently letting me in to cross lanes will put them far behind schedule.

message 16: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) I hate people who meet you and say "oh you look well" when you're feeling like crap!

message 17: by Roger (new)

Roger Kean | 17278 comments JustJen wrote: "And I also hate the people who don't understand that the on ramp is provided for you to reach as close to the speed limit as possible thereby making it safe to actually merge into the traffic already going the speed limit...."

Oh, I hate, hate, hate them as well! I also hate (no, loathe) pedestrians… unless I'm walking, and then I just simply hate drivers.

And whether I'm a ped. or motor head, I hate those people who come to a pedestrian crossing and press the button even when there isn't any traffic in sight, cross the empty intersection and walk merrily off, bringing the following traffic to a halt for no good reason when the lights go red against them. Hate them most of all…

JustJen "Miss Conduct" The problem I believe is that people only think of themselves these days for the most part. Pedestrians don't consider they could cross after the car passes when no cars are following, but instead make that one car stop.

On a funny pedestrian note, when I lived in Vermont, it did take a little getting used to the law of pedestrians having the right of way wherein the car is supposed to stop the moment the pedestrian steps off the walk. Nice when you're a pedestrian, not so nice when you're the driver having to remember before its too late. :D

message 19: by Danni (new)

Danni | 248 comments Roger wrote: "And whether I'm a ped. or motor head, I hate those people who come to a pedestrian crossing and press the button even when there isn't any traffic in sight, cross the empty intersection and walk merrily off, bringing the following traffic to a halt for no good reason when the lights go red against them. Hate them most of all… "

Just near where I live there is a car park with a pedestrian crossing (one without lights) virtually next to it. When I walk that way (every day), it is really embarrassing when some kind soul helpfully stops to let me cross the exit of the car park, only to find that they then have to stop again to also let me cross the pedestrian crossing. It's like I've taken advantage of their good deed.

message 20: by Tj (new)

Tj (bluesmokey) | 632 comments Macky wrote: "I hate people who meet you and say "oh you look well" when you're feeling like crap!"

Couldn't agree more. Hear it from my MIL all the time. She just doesn't get it:(

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate the fanatical,ignorant people who think everyone should have the right to own a military style automatic weapon which shoots zillions of bullets because in the US we have the right to bear arms.

message 22: by Tj (new)

Tj (bluesmokey) | 632 comments Sorry, Lucas, that would be my hubby.

message 23: by Linda-Grace (new)

Linda-Grace (lindagrace) I hate bigots.

message 24: by Macky (new)

Macky (mactut) I hate myself because I've comfort ate nearly a full pack of Peanut M&M's and now I feel sick!

message 25: by Danni (new)

Danni | 248 comments Macky wrote: "I hate myself because I've comfort ate nearly a full pack of Peanut M&M's and now I feel sick!"

I hate that Macky can feel sick after eating a measly pack of M&Ms, whereas I can eat an entire multipack of chipsticks until my tongue swells up with all the salt or vinegar or whatever it is that makes my tongue swell, and I can still keep going after that (and usually do.) I just keep forcing them past my great big tongue.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Tj wrote: "Sorry, Lucas, that would be my hubby."

Oops.I'm sorry too.

message 27: by Tj (last edited Mar 20, 2013 12:28PM) (new)

Tj (bluesmokey) | 632 comments No problem. All my family agree with more gun control and all his family are against it. He is in law enforcement, and yes, most if them do live their guns;)

Ije the Devourer of Books | 11177 comments I hate people who dont make way for others on the pavement (sidewalk) but bash into them instead. It is just so rude and it doesnt take much to move to one side for another pedestrian.

message 29: by Tj (new)

Tj (bluesmokey) | 632 comments I hate people who take handicap spots that don't have the need or the correct handicap license plate/placard!

JustJen "Miss Conduct" I hate those people too, TJ! I had a friend who had a mirror placard she obtained for some utterly bogus reason, and it always bugged me whenever she would pull it out.

message 31: by Tj (new)

Tj (bluesmokey) | 632 comments I just hate it to see someone think it's ok if it's ONLY a couple minutes and in the mean time there isn't a spot for someone who needs one:(

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Tj wrote: "I hate people who take handicap spots that don't have the need or the correct handicap license plate/placard!"

In NY the fine for doing that is so high people think twice before risking it. Maybe you could get a petition going to ask your local community to raise the fine to something like $200 if they get caught.

I have to be careful when I see someone walk unassisted from a parking spot reserved for people with disabilities.

I have to remember that some people have hidden disabilities (cancer patient taking chemotherapy, people with severe breathing and heart problems, etc.) that allow them to walk but they can't walk very far and need a space close to a door. But if is no tag/sticker and no license plate indicating a temporary or permanent disability, I tell them to get a permit and don't be a [insert appropriate cuss word.]

message 33: by Tj (new)

Tj (bluesmokey) | 632 comments Lucas wrote: "Tj wrote: "I hate people who take handicap spots that don't have the need or the correct handicap license plate/placard!"

In NY the fine for doing that is so high people think twice before risking..."

Would be nice to see it happen but unrealistic where I live. It's like a soap opera of corruption down here! Sheriffs have been arrested for all sorts of things. County officials busted for driving under the influence in a county car with drugs being transported in the vehicle. As examples and I live in the biggest Welfare/poorest county in Texas. Yup, it's lovely here;)

Little Butterfly I hate people who tell you to think positive and give all sorts of advice but would never actually offer help.

message 35: by Preston, Moderator (new)

Preston | 20148 comments I hate people who are cruel to animals.

JustJen "Miss Conduct" I hate people who use welfare money to buy things they shouldn't all while talking on their IPhones.

message 37: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (book_lover_too) | 337 comments JustJen wrote: "I hate people who use welfare money to buy things they shouldn't all while talking on their IPhones."

GOOD ONE!!! My sister works for the welfare department in California and I have heard some stories! That is definitely a system that needs some more regulations.

message 38: by Preston, Moderator (new)

Preston | 20148 comments I hate it when homeless single parents with kids who desperately need social services to provide a place to stay are forced to go with their young children to live in crammed, dirty, dangerous shelters filled with thieves and crazies because some social worker is an uncaring bureaucrat.

message 39: by Ajax1978 (new)

Ajax1978 I hate the local news "editorial" that comes on at the end of the 6:00 news, right before the national news. The general manager of that station gets on there and says the most HATEFUL things you've ever heard in your life. Along the lines of, Obama is A Disgusting Pinko Commie. I exaggerate, but barely. It's this cranky old while guy who looks like he wants to slap somebody the whole time he's reading his diatribe.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ajax1978 wrote: "I hate the local news "editorial" that comes on at the end of the 6:00 news, right before the national news. The general manager of that station gets on there and says the most HATEFUL things you'v..."

I agree Ajax1978. That's why I stopped watching the news on TV. I don't want some idiot like that ruining my mood. I can get the local, national and international news online and can pick out only articles I want to read.

message 41: by Angie (new)

Angie Lee | 3 comments I loathe GCB's (Good Christian Bitches) that post everything with the tag line "Christ Follower" but don't understand what equality for EVERYONE means

message 42: by Tj (new)

Tj (bluesmokey) | 632 comments Angie wrote: "I loathe GCB's (Good Christian Bitches) that post everything with the tag line "Christ Follower" but don't understand what equality for EVERYONE means"

I live with one! Swear they are taught to love everyone but the minute anyone acts, "gay" they start hating:( By they way I really hate that labeling that they do!

message 43: by Angie (new)

Angie Lee | 3 comments TJ: Oh I hate the labeling too. That and the whole "Well I know I'm saved" I've never understood that either.

message 44: by Lori S. (new)

Lori S. (fuzzipueo) | 2809 comments And then they proceed to say it's all about love when it's not.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 04, 2013 09:47PM) (new)

There is some good news. A Christian senator from a conservative state has changed his views on gay marriage because he says God made made straight people and gay people and they should be equal.

CNN reported that "Florida Sen. Bill Nelson on Thursday joined a recent wave of Democratic senators announcing their support for same sex marriage, reversing his position on the issue and telling a Florida newspaper the "civil rights and responsibilities for one must pertain to all."

His statement to The Tampa Bay Times quoted the Declaration of Independence and asked, "If we are endowed by our Creator with rights, then why shouldn't those be attainable by Gays and Lesbians?"

Senator Nelson wrote, ""Simply put, if The Lord made homosexuals as well as heterosexuals, why should I discriminate against their civil marriage? I shouldn't, and I won't,"

I like the way that sounds. "Simply put, if The Lord made homosexuals as well as heterosexuals, why should I discriminate against their civil marriage? I shouldn't, and I won't," I have never before heard a Christian senator say that gay marriage right because God made us all and endowed us all with our civil rights.

Maybe if enough of our nations leaders take this stand the woman who use the tag line "Christ Follower" will actually follow Christ who told us "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." Obviously these woman think they can pick and choose which neighbors to love and which ones to discriminate against.

message 46: by Lori S. (new)

Lori S. (fuzzipueo) | 2809 comments Such people will never change their views. They have a very narrow interpretation of Jesus' words - and the only way they'll love their neighbors is if those neighbors act, react and believe the way such narrow-minded bigots do. They want automaton droids.

Sorry, I don't mean to be a dampener on your joy, it's good news. Wish more people on the right would start thinking this way.

I just ran into my first hate post in response to something I wrote and am not processing it well. Interestingly, I said the essentially said the same thing as the senator you quoted above. I got myself into it, but this person I was exchanging with is a toxic waste dump of pure hate (I did a bit of reading of his other postings [shudders]). It's left me a little flabbergasted and down. Thankfully, there are more people who are open and willing to learn than this person. I just feel sorry for his wife and especially his kids.

Sigh.

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 04, 2013 11:09PM) (new)

Lori wrote: "Such people will never change their views. They have a very narrow interpretation of Jesus' words - and the only way they'll love their neighbors is if those neighbors act, react and believe the wa..."

Well that sucks for them because not only did he say that that loving God and loving our neigbors were the two greatest commandments but his said on these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. What part of "all the law" don't they understand?

I know he is going to get really pissed at these so-called Christian ladies because he said so. There are really going to get quite upset when Jesus tells them to shove it as it says in Mathew 7:21-23,

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many deeds of power in your name?’ 23 Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; go away from me, you evildoers."

Damn. Too bad for the GCBs.

message 48: by Lori S. (new)

Lori S. (fuzzipueo) | 2809 comments Thanks Lucas.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I really hate people who are bigoted and intolerant about gay guys. I hate doctors that Lie to me, he is not the only one, 4 more people in that hospital have Lie to me. That place have not a good reputation OUH should burn in hell.

message 50: by Dustin (new)

Dustin I hate that society is so negative and there's hatred everywhere. Where did all the love go? Now I want a hug lol

« previous 1 3