Club 42 discussion

Reddit

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jay (new)

Jay (ubiquitine) | 60 comments Why not, right? Any good book-/story-/writing-related subreddits or threads do you think are worth sharing?

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Richards (amanda_richards) | 161 comments Mod
This is dangerous... :)

message 3: by Jay (new)

Jay (ubiquitine) | 60 comments Which is why I felt it needed its own category. :)

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Richards (amanda_richards) | 161 comments Mod
True enough :)

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (KIBullhorn) | 163 comments Mod
Ok, so I have to say... that story I was hooked on over on /r/nosleep was definitely an exception to the rule. Most of what is on the subreddit reads like it was written by a middle schooler. *sigh*

Any subreddits for GOOD writing? LOL

message 6: by Jay (new)

Jay (ubiquitine) | 60 comments Well, there's always r/writing, but that's more a forum for new and established writers to discuss their craft. Occasionally, though, writers will post samples of their work for criticism and review.

There's r/bestof, which collects the most interesting and informative comments in various threads, including lengthy and humorous comments.

message 7: by Kristen (new)

Interesting. I'm just bored at work today, looking for something to fill the time. Luckily, I'm off in about 30 minutes.

message 8: by Jay (new)

Jay (ubiquitine) | 60 comments May I suggest u/redditnoir for a good read? S/He's not always golden, but even the bronze ain't bad. :)

message 9: by Kristen (new)

HAHAHA! What the heck is up with THIS guy???