StateTalia! discussion

1x1's > Heta & Heartblade/ Something.... Something Amazing...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Yes, it shall be something amazing.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Well... we have yet to find someone for New York(which I can make real quick.), or we could have the usual Finsouri, or we could even do... what was the name? Newisland? Rhodeland?

message 5: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 10:05AM) (new)

HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (hetamusicfan) | 215 comments Mod
HMM................. WELL, WE COULD DO:

1. Find a guy for New York (You can make her later; She's already reserved for you)! Plus Rhody being a nosy, annoying brother who says no to everyone!

2. FinSouri! Also with annoying siblings and even Norway joining in on poking fun at them (With him, mainly at Finland)!

3. NewIsland, with some random stuff and a side of fluff!

4. Cute sibling stuff, dealing with Little Sister!Missouri and Big Brother!Rhody!

4. Other sibling stuff (Maybe during colonial times) with the sibling rivalry of Rhody and New York!

5. The amazing normalness of the Normal RP! Everyone is invited and pairings are welcome to paaaartay!

6. Flashback time! Friends at graduation remember good times they had as kids through then. (We could also do nations/states/cities/etc. doing the same thing)

7. Something completely random that I have yet to think of!

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments HMMM.... I LIKE.... 1, 2, AND 4.

YEAH, THOSE WERE MY FAVORITES, TOO.... MRAA, TIME TO GO TO A RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR, BRB.

WELL, IT AS A TIE BETWEEN 1 AND 4...

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH 1 IS, WHO WOULD WE PUT NY WITH?

UM.... DIFFERENT COUNTRIES/OCS OR RANDOM GUYS WE MAKE UP~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments HMMM... LET'S GO WITH FOUR THEN~! SINCE WE DON'T REALLY KNOW ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments SO~, SETTING?

UM... MAYBE LIKE WHEN MISSOURI WAS BEING COLONIZED< AND SHE GOT TO MEET HER OLDER SIBLINGS~

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Oh! That'd be awesome! So~, you start or I?

message 18: by Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 10:43AM) (new)

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments (( OKAYS~! ))

America bursted into the room where the first few states where sitting in, he had called a emergency meeting, "Hey, dudes and dudettes!" the loud nation called, "I have your guy's new little sis here!"

In his arms was a little girl, about the age of four at the moment, she peered at everyone curiously. The little girl was set down on the table so she could see everyone with out the help of America.

message 19: by HetaMusicFan *Addicted to Thoughts* ( ●_●†)૭ (last edited Mar 12, 2013 10:49AM) (new)

Before anyone could react, Rhody had already zipped around everyone and was at the part of the table where the little girl was. "Hi! I'm Rhode Island; Call me Rhody! I'm going to be you're most awesome big brother ever!"

"And the shortest" You could hear Connecticut snicker.

"I heard that," Rhody sent a glare at his brother, who kept laughing to himself.

((BTW, I MIGHT JUST ADD RANDOM COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT STATES THAT NO ONE RPS YET SO IT'S NOT JUST RHODY, MISSOURI, AND NEW YORK AS STATES~))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments (( OKAYS~! :D ))

The little blinked at him then smiled a smile that would later become famous with her, she put her little hand to her chest and replied, "I-i'm Missouwi!"

"Well nice to meet'cha, Missouri!" Rhody grinned at her, and turned around. "Okay, just so it's official, I'm her favorite."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments New York stood up, "Aw, Rhody, that's not fair, she hasn't met everyone yet!"

Missouri blinked in confusion, "Rhody my favwit?"

"She doesn't need to," Rhody crossed his arms. "Even if she did, I'd still be her favorite."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments New York smiled and rolled her eyes and walked over to Missouri, "Hey, there, I'm New York!"

Missouri did the same thing with Rhody when she introduced herself, "I'm Missouwi!" And since she was still curious about favorite what, she leaned a little so Rhody was in her sight again, "Favwit?"

"Oh, right! I'm your favorite sibling!" Rhody explained to her, pushing New York and Vermont, who was just about to come up to meet her, away. "Everyone else is boring... Well, compared to me~"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments New York rolled her eyes as the new state giggled, still smiling her babytooth smile.

"Ha! She likes me, she likes me! Ha, ha, ha ha, ha!" Rhody stuck his tongue out at New York and then did a short little dance.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments New York sighed and muttered something about him being annoying and unfair while Abby continued to giggle and clapped her hands.

Rhody then scooped Abby up into his arms and turned to leave. "Well, later~ Nice seeing you my oh so amazing siblings~"

"B-But the meeting isn't even over yet...!" Vermont tried telling him, but Rhody was already out the door.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments "Bye bye!" Abby said to the states that where there.

New York sighed and face palmed, "No use stopping him now..."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments (( SURES~! ))

((HMM... I'M JUST GONNA SKIP A LITTLE WHILE TILL MAYBE 10 YEARS, WHICH DOESN'T REALLY MEAN THAT THEY AGED ALL THAT MUCH, BUT THEY'D BE CLOSER~))

Rhody breathed in the fresh air as he hopped off of his horse, having made a long travel with some of the other states to visit Missouri, since it was pretty dangerous for someone her age to be crossing the Appalachian Mountains and not getting much time to relax or anything.

"Missouri! Missouri!" He called out for the little state as loud as he could, hoping she could hear him.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments (( OKAYS~! ))

The little state popped her head out of a apple tree, "Hiya, Rhody!" Missouri climbed down, she was eight now, from people wanting to move west and everything like that, she held out a bright red apple to him with another in her other one, "Want one?"

Rhody gratefully took the apple, smiling down at her. "Thanks!"

He then grabbed something from the woven basket on the saddle of his horse and knelt down in front of Missouri so they were at eye level, hiding it behind his back. "I made something for you back at home~"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Missouri's eyes widened in curiosity, "What is it? What is it?"

"Weeeeell..." Rhody grinned at her. "Close your eyes and hold out your hands."

((BTW, RHODY WOULD BE, LIKE, 12-13~))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Missouri tightly closes her eyes and held her hands out eagerly.

Rhody chuckled at her enthusiam and delicately placed a golden locket with a fancy design in her hands, and curled her fingers around them. "You can open your eyes now."

((LOCKET: http://image0-rubylane.s3.amazonaws.c...))

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Missouri slowly opened her eyes and gasped in delight, looking at it, she grinned at Rhody and hugged him, "It's so pretty! Thank you!!!"

Rhody laughed and gave her a one-armed hug. "You're welcome! I made it myself, so it's one-of-a-kind! Now, when you get a picture of someone important and want to keep them close to you, you put it in their. You can only fit two pictures in there, so they have to be dear to you!"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Abby nodded and thought for a moment, "Well... I need a picture of you for one... and I don't really know go in the second one..."

"Give yourself time to think about it first, and I'll get you the pictures before I leave on Monday (It was Thursday then)," Rhody told her. "Now, let me help you put it on."

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Missouri nodded and handed him the locket, turning around, she lifted her hair up so it wouldn't get caught in it.

Rhody whistled a little tune and put the locket on her.

"Okay, all done! Now, do you wanna go see everyone else or do you wanna learn to tame and ride a wild horse?" He asked, giving her two choices.

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Missouri thought for a moment, she didn't want to be mean and ditch everyone... but she would learn how to ride a horse..., "Can... I learn how to ride and tame a wild horse?"

"That's the spirit!" Rhody grinned at her and stood up, holding his hand out so he could lead her back to his horse. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you can see everyone else~"

Heartblade ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ (heartblade) | 163 comments Missouri smiled and nodded happily, she took his hand and replied, "Okay!"

Rhody ran (Not fast enough to have her be dragged) over to his horse.

"Okay, Burnside (Named after Ambrose Burnside), Missouri here is going to learn how to ride a horse, so don't be all mean," He said to the horse, and it seemed to understand. How weird...

« previous 1 3 4