What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

POSSIBLY SOLVED > Book from the 90s? merlin found trapped in a tree

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Geoff (new)

Geoff | 2 comments Does anyone remember a series of books, I believe back in the 90s where Merlin is found trapped in a tree in modern day. I believe magic comes back to the world and there is some alliance. I remember some women fainted and he stopped her from falling. The author wrote that ever since she was able to tilt over at incredible angles without falling. Sorry it's so jumbled but it was so long ago.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate (katespofford) | 248 comments Maybe it's a book by T.A. Barron? There are a couple of series and they involve Merlin and many of them have pictures of trees on the cover...
Child of the Dark Prophecy

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie Tennis | 4 comments Check out this thread: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...

It's about a different book but mentions the Wizard of 4th Street series - is that what you're looking for?

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
That's what I was thinking too. (The original poster that was looking for the Wizard of 4th Street series. Mine is the thread referenced in the link that Julie posted.)

But it really almost HAS to be one of the other of these 2 series.

message 5: by Geoff (new)

Geoff | 2 comments That is exactly it thank you.

message 6: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Geoff, sorry, but I'm confused. I'd like to mark this solved and shelve your book, but which book is the one you're looking for?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37760 comments Mod
This is solved but we don't know which book it is. Geoff, can you help?

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
I just sent Geoff a message.

message 9: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) I'll just move it solved as is.