Twilight Saga discussion

Series Talk > Favorite Saga Moments

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you can talk about all your favorite moments from the series.

message 2: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 77 comments I av loads fevorite twilight moment...bt the ones i freaking love is when:

*Bella Chose Edward.
*Bella said yes to Edward in Eclipse.
*And the Wedding/Honeymoon.

message 3: by Paulina (new)

Paulina Bogusz | 25 comments My favorite moment was when they were on the honeymoon!
Also the part in Italy- finally together again!

message 4: by Paulina (new)

Paulina Bogusz | 25 comments BTW I liked all

AurorainBookland Twilight - the meadow, prom, Edward playing bellas lullaby

New moon - voting

Eclipse - tent, bella getting engaged to Edward

Breaking dawn - wedding, jacob leaves Sam's pack, jacob imprints on renesmee, renesmee catching snowflakes, bella shows Edward her thoughts, bella reading to renesmee

message 6: by Paulina (new)

Paulina Bogusz | 25 comments All anyway

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennyh95) Twilight, my favourite moment is the meadow and when he stays the night with her

New moon, Italy scene

Eclipse - proposal and end scene

Breaking Dawn - Wedding, honey moon, Bella changing, Opening scene to breaking dawn part 2 and end scene when Bella shows her thoughts to Edward

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny wrote: "Twilight, my favourite moment is the meadow and when he stays the night with her

New moon, Italy scene

Eclipse - proposal and end scene

Breaking Dawn - Wedding, honey moon, Bella changing, Open..."

Those are all my favorite too!!

message 9: by Topaz (new)

Topaz Winters (topazwinters) Geez, how can I choose just one? :P I think my favourites are probably the scene where Edward saves Bella from the rapists in Port Angeles, the meadow scene, and of course the wedding <3

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Those are good too. I think my top favorites are chapter 20 in Eclipse, the wedding, the honeymoon, and the end of Breaking Dawn when she shares her memories. I like all of these scenes because it shows how their relationship has gone full circle.