TWILIGHT FOREVER!!!! discussion

Series Talk > Favorite Saga Moments

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here you can talk about all your favorite moments from the series.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that is cute

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the honeymoon. Everything they've gone through has lead up to that moment. This is something they've both wanted, and to finally get there is pretty amazing. It's also very romantic.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I think every moment between is just so beautiful.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I cry the whole time I watch Breaking Dawn Part 1.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I cried at parts that weren't ever sad.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes it does.

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) At there wedding when they couldn't stop kissing, right before they left for there honeymoon. So cute!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackie wrote: "At there wedding when they couldn't stop kissing, right before they left for there honeymoon. So cute!!"

Yeah I liked that part too.

message 10: by Simmaron (new)

Simmaron (mybookedlife) | 12 comments My fav scene is from twilight when Edward comes to rescue Bella after she comes from the book shop and their dinner. I really liked their conversation while Bella was having dinner. And the way he made excuses to her friends clearly showed he wanted to spend some time with her.

message 11: by Hai Lu (new)

Hai Lu XD all of the ones mentioned above i love

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The honeymoon and chapter 20 in Eclipse will alway be my favorite.

message 13: by Hai Lu (new)

Hai Lu XD wats chapter 20?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Chapter 20 is we're Edward proposes to Bella.

message 15: by Hai Lu (new)

Hai Lu XD and talking about the honeymoon
it reminds me of that chapter when they were fighting the newborns and edward,jacob,and bella was somewhere else
i remember the part when jacob rolled onto the ground when edward unzipped the sleepingbag the best
that moment was so cute and funny

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

message 17: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 119 comments I don't know. The whole series is my favourite but if I had to choose then the wedding. I mean it is so cute that finally Edward can settle down with the one he loves and live the rest of forever with her.

message 18: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Since I haven't read all the books yet, I just finished New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer I would have to say my favorite moment is when she saves Edward in Italy.