Warehouse 13: Discussion discussion

General > New Episodes

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 153 comments Mod
Looks like April sometime is when Season 4 will continue. I saw an ad on Sci-Fi saying it returns Monday 29 April, but in checking on imdb.com it looks like the next episode (which from the description looks like the returning episode) airs Thursday 4 April. HUH?

I watched the mid-season cliffhanger "We All Fall Down" (Episode 4.10) to refresh my memory of stuff, and then again via on-demand I watched the "Preview" of "The Living And The Dead" (Episode 4.11 the episode that will be shown on 29 April).

I won't spoil anything all I will say is it is very good. I think it is more exciting than episode 4.10 was. Some pretty funny dialogue as well (and not all is Pete's one-liners). That is part of why I like WH13 the dialogue.

TONIGHT is the night for the start of the second half of Season 4. If you haven't (or couldn't) watch it online then watch it tonight on Sci-Fi.

Last nights episode (with the earth moving lantern) was very good. Even with the Prius/Bing product placement/plug.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i finished the current season two days ago, wow...that was quite the season. i have no words...i wish that we didn't have to wait until next summer for the 'final' season to air because i want to see what happens next.

Ginny wrote: "i finished the current season two days ago, wow...that was quite the season. i have no words...i wish that we didn't have to wait until next summer for the 'final' season to air because i want to s..."

I too want to see them NOW.

I'm going to start re-watching the earlier ones. On my personal blog I have been doing episode reviews. So far I have only done the last 6 or so, I started while the second half of Season 4 was running.

My blog http://klandersen.blogspot.com