Wonderland discussion

About Wonderland

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Grant | 253 comments Mod
Alice In Wonderland was a book at first.Then they made it into a movie.Then they made it into an animated one.(I think.When Alice was grown up already.)It's basically about a little girl named Alice with her older sister.Alice sees a white rabbit and chases after it.Then she has many adventures.And she meets new people,like The Mad Hatter,The White Rabbit,The White Queen and so on.But the movies are kind of different from each other.Hope you understand. : )

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) NO THEY MADE IT INTO AN ANIMATED MOVIE THEN A NON-ANIMATED MOVIE

message 3: by Asha (new)

Asha | 65 comments I've been to the place they made the real life version. You know where the party is at the start of the film. It was magical! They had bushes shaped like teacups and a tree the cheshire (sorry if i spelt it wrong) cat appeared in. I even saw the place where alice went down the hole!

message 4: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (alexbaddour) I wish I could see that!

message 5: by Alex (new)

Ok,white rabbit.

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) I've been to the REAL Wonderland! <3

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) in Disneyland?

message 8: by Alex (new)

Cool!

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) No White Owl, the real REAL one! I had a tea party with my homie the Mad Hatter! <3