Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Dark Spirits (Beyond the Eyes, #2)
This topic is about Dark Spirits
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {148} Dark Spirits COMPLETED

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Jul 18, 2013 02:05PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
*Don't forget to add this book to your TBR shelf!
Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time.

Title: Dark Spirits
Author: Rebekkah Ford
Genre: YA Paranormal
Length: 321 pages
Synopsis - Now immortal, Paige is emotionally and physically stronger than ever. She must find the location of the ancient incantations to prevent mass genocide. But the war against good and evil is spawning another war–a battle between the dark spirits themselves. Paige is saddled in the center of both growing revolutions and is ready to take on the dark forces. But Nathan’s overprotectiveness prevents her from taking action, and he’s hiding things.
Paige’s personal life gets more complicated when Brayden arrives back in town and offers the equal partnership she desperately craves from Nathan. Then there’s Carrie and Tree, her two best friends and only family she has left. Unfortunate circumstances thrust them into Paige’s dark world, giving her no choice but to allow Nathan to arm them with combat techniques in hope they’ll be able to protect themselves.
Meanwhile, Paige is having visions and discovering abilities she was unaware of. When Anwar comes to visit, his weird behavior alarms her. Could he be turning to the dark side?
Time is running out. Paige not only needs to find the incantations but also to untangle the bands around her heart and make a decision that could leave her with a life worse than death–a life of betrayal from the ones she trusted most.

The first 7 of reviewers people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book in Mobi format for review.

Reviewers
1 Penelope 5/9 B
2 Mark (markmmm77) 5
3 Juana B
4 Ariella 5
5 Amy (redrubygirl) 4

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section.
PLEASE give me a couple days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. respecting the author's hard work!

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

message 2: by Penelope (new) - added it

Penelope Bartotto (penelope_anne) Penelope Anne Bartotto, sassylucylootoo@yahoo.com

message 3: by Tassha (new)

Tassha | 28 comments I would love to review this one but I don't know how to put it on my nook without someone emailing me the book personally. S.R. Evertte emails me his books, he is so sweet to do that and his books are awesome. I have the nook hd+ and I'm still learning things on it anyways my email address is nchavis01@gmail.com

message 4: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tassha wrote: "I would love to review this one but I don't know how to put it on my nook without someone emailing me the book personally. S.R. Evertte emails me his books, he is so sweet to do that and his books ..."

So you want me to email it you yes? That's what we do sweetie.

Juana "Darkness" Duran I'd like to read this on. Here is my email : juana1991@live.com

message 6: by Ariella (last edited Mar 19, 2013 08:15AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ariella (ariellah980) | 312 comments ariellaester@gmail.com

message 8: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - rated it 4 stars

Juana "Darkness" wrote: "I'd like to read this on. Here is my email : juana1991@live.com"

I need your review ASAP

message 9: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - rated it 4 stars

Penelope wrote: "Penelope Anne Bartotto, sassylucylootoo@yahoo.com"

I need your review ASAP

message 10: by Mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark | 8 comments Mark
markmmm77@comcast.net

message 11: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy | 44 comments Hey Carrie - I will do this one next if there is still room. redrubygirl@icloud.com

message 13: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy | 44 comments http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

This was good, I advise reading book one first, but I was still able to follow the story line. :)

message 14: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

This was good, I advise reading book one first, but I was still able to follow the story line. :)"

Hey Hun can I get star review for the list?
Thank you so much!

message 15: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - rated it 4 stars

Penelope wrote: "Penelope Anne Bartotto, sassylucylootoo@yahoo.com"

Need your review plz

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.