Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > Crazed Monster or Crazed Mask

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trey (new)

Trey Lawrence (travion) | 9 comments I am at the point where he looses complete control. the out of control form is has a crazed personality that is always laughing and unpredictable. I am trying to decide how he will change. Should he change form to a black monster. the monster has no eyes, a smile the reach from ear to ear,long lizard tail and it can be used like a monkey, and constantly shifting skin. or should it be a masked figure. the mask is like a Japanese demon mask with no eye and a long smile,a cloak of black mist. in the mist he can get any type of weapon he need. when you choose one, I would appreciate if you could give me a rumor name for this form when they people first see it.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments I'm assuming this is for a book or something?

I like the idea of Japanese demon mask, they're both beautiful and scary.

message 3: by Rachel Annie (new)

Rachel Annie (snapdragoness) I like the mask idea as well.

By "rumor name" do mean what people refer to it as because they don't know who or what it is? What about the Dark Samurai?

message 4: by Emilio (new)

Emilio Calderon (emiliocalderon) | 205 comments I also like the idea of the mask. It can be called:
1.- the shadow
2.- dark shadow
3.- the misty one
4.- the blind mist
5.- The blind shadow

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Those are all great names!