1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Kayla & DANCE!!!! #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Hey! Your idea was really good :D

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Thanks. I feel so special now. \(^ u ^)/

message 4: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Lol! Well you should I really liked the idea ^.^ so, which character did you say you wanted to be? C:

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! The guardian angel. And I'd also like to try first person, of you don't mind. ^ _ ^'

message 6: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Yeah that's fine! Should I do first person also? It would be my first time though....

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! That's up to you. Whichever you're most comfortable with. Besides, I'm not overally familiar with first person, either. That's why I want to try it. X)

message 8: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Okay! I'll probably try it out and if I don't like it I'll change back to other kind :) so Charries!? :D

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! Haha, ok. Whatever works for you. X) Um, well, I was thinking that the girl is around 17-18 years old. Did you want me to create my chara first, or did you?

message 10: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Can you make yours first? And yeah I was going to make her about 17-18

message 11: by kayla (last edited Mar 12, 2013 02:00PM) (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Full Name: Emma Marie Rose
Nicknames: Em, Emmy
DOB: April 17th

Appearance: http://halfbloodsrule.webs.com/photos...

Emma has light brown hair that is wavy and cascades down her back in waves. Her face is flawless and she's one of those girls you consider beautiful even without makeup on. She has bright blue playful eyes that have a natural sparkle in them.

Personality/ History: Emma isn't the most popular girl in school. She is one of the quiet,shy, down to earth girls. She is only really outgoing when she is with her friends. She finds it hard to trust people because she was adopted. The only people she trusts outside her adoptive family are her two best friends Cole and Caelyn.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Sorry! I was really busy and just saw both posts. ^ _ ^')

Name: Kyle
Age: Looks to be around 17-18, but is actually centuries old.
Personality: Rather quiet at times, and mainly keeps to himself. Can be sweet sometimes when he wants to be. He usually follows rules/orders, but he'll disobey them sometimes according to what he thinks is right or wrong.
Appearance: Short, light brown hair and green eyes. Is about 5'8 and pretty lean. His wings are a light brown color, the same as his hair, with flecks of dark brown. His wingspan is about 14 feet.
History: Kyle is and has been a guardian angel for centuries. Has recently been assigned to.protect an Emma Marie Rose.

(Annd...Think that's about it.)

message 13: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments ((It's fine (: ,he's awesome! Where are we going to start?))

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Thanks! I like your chara too! X) And it doesn't really matter to me one way or another. X))

message 15: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments ((Thanks! And hmm, maybe we start when he already like wants to reveal himself to her or something?, like he's watching her at school or wherever and you know how he falls in love with her, he pretends he's a student and reveals himself and blah blah?, unless you had an idea C: ))

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Hmm...That could work. X) Who did you want to start?)

message 17: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments ((Okay, sounds good! Could you start ? :) ))

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (Sure. X))

~Kyle~

I leaned back in my seat, sighing quietly. The teacher was standing in the front of the class, lecturing about something, but I wasn't paying attention. I was more focused on Emma, the human I was in charge of protecting. I was assigned to protect Emma a couple months ago, and for the most part I kept my distance. But something was happening to me, something that I didn't know what to call, and I have been wanting to get closer to Emma. So I had enrolled at her school a couple weeks ago, though I still kept a respectable distance. I didn't want to come off as a creepy stalker, and besides; if the archangels found out what I was doing, they'd take my wings for sure. So I kept my distance, only stealing small glances every now and then.

message 19: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments ~Emma~

I bit down on my lip as I focused on my notes. I was one of those girls who focused only on her studies, nothing else, maybe a few extracurricular and sports stuff but that's it. My friend, Caelyn was always trying to hook me up with a random jock from the popular circle but none of them caught my eye. Caelyn was next to me discreetly whispering to me about the new guy, Kyle. Yeah, I'd heard of him, he was the guy all the girls could talk about ever since he had gotten here. I hadn't gotten a good look at him, so I didn't know what all the fuss was about. I twirled my pencil in my fingers ,causing it to fall,I sighed and reached down lifting it. That's when I noticed the new guy, I bit down on my lip, before quickly glancing away.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! ~Kyle~

I saw Emma drop her pen and leaning over to pick it up. I also saw her glance over in my direction an quickly looke away. Great. Had she seen me staring? Did she find me a creep? I sighed again. "Am I boring you, Mr. Everdeen?" the teacher asked, glaring in my direction. It took me a moment to remember that Everdeen was the last name I had chosen when I had enrolled. I bit back another sigh. "No, sir." I said quietly, my eyes flickering back over to Emma once before glancing back at the teacher. He glared at me. "Really? So can you repeat to me what I just said?" I gave him a blank stare. "U-um...N-no, sir." I said quietly. The rest of the class snickered while the teacher's scowl deepened. "I thought so." he said, turning back to the board. "Seeing as you are still fairly new here, I will let you off with a warning. But if I catch you day dreaming in my class again, I will be forced to give you a detention. Do you understand me?" "Yes, sir." I mumbled. God, high school was such a pain.

message 21: by kayla (new)

I watched as the teacher tormented Kyle. I noticed him glance at me and it made me raise a brow.. W-why would he look at me? I felt my cheeks flame involuntarily and I glanced from the teacher to Kyle again. Kyle Everdeen, so that was his name. I tilted my head, thinking. What had he been day dreaming about? I'm pretty sure I had caught him peeking at me a couple of times. It didn't really freak me out, it was more interesting to me. I mean, why would he be staring at me? I wasn't the most interesting person in the class. I frowned as everybody snickered as he got in trouble. I glanced at him and gave him a reassuring warm smile, I didn't want him to think I was one of the ones who was laughing at him.

When everyone else had finally quieted and the teacher went back to his lecture, I glanced back over at Emma to see her giving me a reassuring smile. So, she didn't take me as a creepy stalker? I'm rather relieved, to be honest. I returned her warm smile with a small one of my own before turning back to act as though I was paying attention to whatever it was the teacher was ranting about. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the bell rang, signaling the end of this hour. Next hour is lunch, I believe. I gave another sigh as I started packing up, wondering why-and how-so many teenagers braved high school everyday.

message 23: by kayla (new)

I was surprised when Kyle actually smiled back at me. I turned around ,looking back at the teacher who was talking about who knows what now. Caelyn was gaping at me , "He just..smiled at you"she squealed. I rose a brow in surprise and shrugged "Um, yeah I guess he did?"I replied not getting the whole big deal of this. Caelyn barely knew the guy and she was already crushing on him. I let out a relived sigh when the bell rang signaling lunch. "Let's go"Cole muttered quietly from next to me, he didn't seem so ecstatic about Kyle smiling at me. I blinked in confusion and then quickly nodded lifting my backpack as I wandered after them.

I finished packing, slinging my backpack over my shoulder and hurrying out the door before I could be scolded again by the teacher. I had to chuckle at myself; I dealt with archangels-the highest authority of angels-who were a hell of a lot scarier than the teacher, and here I was, worried about being scolded again. I rolled my eyes at myself as I entered the cafeteria. It was pretty crowded. I scanned the room and spotted a table located near the corner, completely deserted. I walked over to it and slid into one of the chairs, pleased that I was actually able to find a spot out of the way of the crowd.

message 25: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments ~•Emma•~

I zoned out as Caelyn started talking about her latest boy toy. I yawned and ran a hand through my light brown hair. We were kind of late to lunch due to Caelyn wanting to redo her makeup in the bathroom. We walked in and got our plates. Cole and I started to make our way to our usual table that was far away from the popular table , just like we liked it. Cole stiffened ,and I rose a brow glancing at our table. My eyes widened in shock, Kyle was sitting at our table. I glanced at Caelyn who had just stood beside me. Then I just shrugged and walked over plunking my tray on the table. Cole sat beside me glaring at Kyle. "this is our table"he muttered under his breath. I rolled my eyes "Be quiet, Cole"I say sighing.

I looked up in surprise as Emma sat her tray down at the table I was sitting at. I glanced over at the guy-who clearly didn't like me for some reason-mutter under his breath. I glanced back at Emma. "Uh...Sorry. I didn't know." I murmured. "I'll go find somewhere else to sit." I stood, picking up my backpack and slinging it over my shoulder.

message 27: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Emma looked up at Kyle and quickly shook her head , sending a glare at Cole. "No, it's fine. Don't listen to Cole"She replied nonchalantly ,rolling her eyes. A smile formed on her face "It's fine,really. You can stay here"she adds as she took out her water bottle.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (You threw me off for a second there. XP)

I glanced at Emma, then at Cole, who was still glaring daggers at me. Seriously, what was his problem with me? I haven't done anything to him, that I was aware of. After hesitating a few more moments, I put my backpack down again, sinking back into my chair. "Thank you." I murmured, nodding once in Emma's direction.

message 29: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments ((My bad!! I changed back to the other one lol))

Emma nodded towards Kyle and rose a brow at Cole who was still grumbling under his breath. Okay , what was his problem? I mean, he didnt even know Kyle and he already hated him or something. She glanced up at Kyle, "So, what brought you to IcyView High School?"she asked happily.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! (I kinda figured. X))

I glanced up at Emma. I propped my chin in my left hand and drummed the fingers of my other one on the table. I shrugged. "I...recently moved here, and I heard that this was a pretty good school." I answered quietly. It was kind of true; I /did/ kind of move here recently, but probably not for the reasons she's thinking off.

message 31: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Emma nodded slowly ,tapping her chin. "Yeah, it's alright. Boring though"she says as she took a sip of water. "OH! I forgot introductions ,sorry. I'm Emma Marie Rose and this is Caelyn Middleton and Cole Stone"she says motioning to her two friends sitting beside her.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! I chuckled slightly, giving a small smile. "That's all right. My name's Kyle Everdeen. Nice to meet you." I nodded at all of them in turn. I leaned back in my chair slightly. "So...What's the deal with Mr. Watson?" I asked, referring to the teacher who had been giving me a hard time earlier. "Is he like that with everyone, or just me?"

message 33: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Emma laughed softly and leaned her elbow against the table. She nodded sympathetically at him about Mr. Watson. "He was like that with me when I was new also. I guess he's like that with all new students"she suggests running a hand through her hair. "Don't worry about it,though. He'll soften up to you eventually"she says giving a tiny smile.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! I chuckled slightly at her explanation. "Eventually..." I murmured. I started to lightly drum my fingers against the table, struggling to come up with something else to say. I was failing miserably.

message 35: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Emma nodded, she rose a brow at him tapping his fingers on the table. It looked like he was struggling to do something. She bit her lip covering a smile as she looked down at her food. Cole scowled at her then turned to glare at Kyle. "So Kyle, why are you Really here?, got kicked out of your old high school?"he asked suspiciously.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! The corners of my mouth twitched in irritation, and I stopped drumming my fingers on the table. What the hell was his deal? "But of course. Because I did a whole bunch of drugs and picked a lot of fights." I answered drily. "You know, the usual." I leaned forward and propped my chin on my hand. "But you wanna know the /real/ reason as to why I'm here?" I stage-whispered, looking around the cafeteria as if afraid somebody might overhear. I placed both hands on the table and leaned closer to Cole. "I. Moved." I whispered. Then I withdrew, leaning back in my chair and clasping my hands behind my head as if nothing had happened.

message 37: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Emma's fingers stilled on top of her plate, she had been about to pop a French fry in her mouth when the scene between Kyle and Cole happened. Emma bit down on her lip as she watched them. Why was Cole being like this? And Kyle apparently was getting very annoyed. Cole rolled his eyes , also irritated. "Can we just go Em?"he asked turning to Emma raising a brow.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! The corners of my lips twitched in irritation. "Look, what is your /problem/?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at Cole. "Fas as I'm concerned, I haven't done anything to you. I just /met/ you."

message 39: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Emma frowned a bit as she watched them. She hated it when people fought. Her eyebrows furrowed in irritation. Cole glared at him then shrugged "just hate guys like you"he says. Emma sighed and stood up, "Let's go, now"she muttered to both her friends. "It's nice to meet you,Kyle . Sorry about Cole"she adds pulling her friends away. "I'll see you around"she says, wondering if they had another class together.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! My eyebrows furrowed. Guys like me? The hell did that mean? I looked up as Emma stood. I gave a small nod. "Alright. See you." I said quietly, giving Emma and her friend Caelyn a small smile and shooting Cole a final glare. I've only known the guy for less than ten minutes, and I already don't like him. Pretty sure I just made a mortal enemy.

message 41: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Emma gave him a smile in return as she grabbed Cole's shirt and pulled him up gently. Cole sighed and glared at Kyle before mumbling something and going to follow Emma. She moved over to another table and frowned at Cole "What's your problem?"she asked.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! I put my chin in my hand and drummed my fingers on the table, deep in thought. I felt my stomach clenching and tying itself into knots, which wasn't good. It meant that something would happen. Something bad. Maybe not now, but soon.

message 43: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Cole crossed his arms. "I don't like that guy. He was smiling at you and he barely knows you"he grumbled. Emma rolled her eyes as she flipped her brown hair over her shoulders. "Cole, just leave him alone. He's new"she says raising a brow. Cole sighed then shrugged "I guess, I'll be nice for you"he says.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! I sighed and leaned back in my chair, crossing my arms casually behind me. Though on the outside I looked perfectly calm, on the inside I was a nervous wreak. The feeling of foreboding was becoming stronger, and I stayed alert for any signs of oncoming danger.

message 45: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Emma bit her lip and glanced at Kyle. She could notice his muscles tensing. He looked calm but she felt a feeling of worry come over her. He looked very alert and suspicious of everything. She bit her lip,curiously before turning away.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! I felt a slight tremor beneath my feet, and I glanced down as I saw the table start to shake, then the whole school building shook violently, causing the students in the cafeteria to fly into a panic. Was it an earthquake? Or something more?

message 47: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Just when Emma glanced away from Kyle the shaking started. Emma gasped and the shaking was causing the table to violently bounce up and down. Her eyes widened in fear and she tried to get off the table. She looked up at the ceiling , what if it was about to crumble down on them?

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! The shaking became more violent, shattering windows and cracking the floor and ceiling. An evil, unnatural prescence spread throughout the cafeteria. Definately not an earthquake by natural causes. I heard an ear-splitting cracking sound and looked up. My eyes widened in horror as I saw a huge chunk of the ceiling detach itself from the rest of the ceiling and fall. Right down to Emma's table. "No! Emma!" I shouted. Without hesitating, lunged forward, hoping that I would get there in time.

message 49: by kayla (new)

kayla  (kaylacaylen) | 1832 comments Emma watched the ceiling while trying to escape the violently shaking table. She gasped in fear as a piece of the ceiling detached itself from the rest of the ceiling. She looked up when she heard Kyle's voice. Suddenly, she saw him lunging for her. "No, Kyle! Be careful!"she cried as she felt him push her away from the table. She shut her eyes closed as Kyle landed on top of her. She hesitantly opened her eyes. "K-Kyle"she whispered, eyes wide.

SYNCHRONIZED DAAANCE!!!! I pushed Emma down and fell on top of her just as the rubble collided. In the nick of time, I had spread my wings so that the rubble didn't snap my spine. To anyone nearby, my wings might look like a part of the rubble, or maybe a cloud of dust illuminated by sunlight. The piece of ceiling had landed hard on my wings, and I winced as I felt the bone in one of them snap. I looked down at Emma, trying to control my breathing. I gave a shaky smile. "H-hey." I said, voice shaking slightly. "You all right?"

« previous 1 3 4