1920's RP discussion

The Town > The Park

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 89 comments Mod
The Park

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” William walked on grass, sighing at nature. He sat on a bench and got out a pen and paper and drew the landscape. It was his break time.

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 44 comments Mod
Regina walked out on the grass, enjoying her day off from school. She primped her hair, careful to check that it was still in place. Her dress fit nicely, not too loose, as her mother might say. She, of course, didn't really choose it but it was beside the point.
Regina sat on a park bench, watching as people bustled around with their busy lives.

hey, it's layne. ((Care if I jump in?))
Brighton trudged patiently through the bustling, busy park, his hands shoved into his pockets. He was your resident, arrogant guy. However, he was pretty simple minded when it came to most things...not really having much to say. He liked to assess the situation beforehand, before he even thought about responding. Of course, when he saw Regina, resident rich girl, he couldn't help but sit down next to her. 'Hey, how ya doin', princess?' He smirked.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” William looked up and drew carefully taking notice of people. He finally finished the drawing. He got up and shoved the picture in his pocket.

message 6: by Madeline (new)

(Of course not )
"Pretty fine, life is as good as it'll get. How 'bout you, farmer boy?" she asked, a small smile resting on her brightly colored lips. She crossed her legs, resting an elbow on the bench back behind them. She rested her head on her palm, watching him with an amused look on her face. She was considering throwing a flapper party tonight and was wondering if she should invite him.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Mecham (emmagmecham) | 23 comments Mod
(I'm going to jump in)
Averie walked along the side walk looking for a bench. She brushed of hairs off of her tightly fitted dress. A long day at work had tired her out. She sat next to Regina.

message 8: by Madeline (new)

"Why hello there, Ms. Averie," Regina said sweetly. "I was thinkin' of throwing a shindig later on tonight, are you in?' she asked the slightly older girl.

message 9: by Emma (new)

"Why hello Regina!" she said in her still intact farm girl accent. "I would love to attend." she looked down. "But will there be...um...any gals or boys of my age there?"

message 10: by Madeline (new)

"Averie, you are my age, and people my age are going to be there. But if you mean two years or plus older than me, I could make that happen. Perhaps William?" she asked, pointing to the handsome boy walking back to his job. "He looks like he could really let loose."

message 11: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. 'Oh, yeah, life's good alright.' He smirked slightly and settled down beside her, flexing his muscles slightly. 'And why was I not invited to your little shindig? You know I'm the life of the party.' He winked.

message 12: by Madeline (new)

"Brighton, I was just about to invite you," she said with a playful smile. "It will, of course, be at my house, around.. Lets say.. Seven o'clock? Wear your best, life of the party," she said as she tapped his face.
(I'm going to ask Johnny if I can make this an event..)

message 13: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. He placed a kiss on her hand and smirked, bringing her closer to him. 'Aint no way I'd miss your shindig, darling.' He glanced down at her and winked mischievously. 'Youre the bees knees, doll. Ain't no way I'd miss your shindig for the world.' He said softly.

message 14: by Emma (new)

Averie chuckled as she sat on the bench feeling kinda awkward and giggly watching this boy.
"Boys do not know how to court girls these days" she mumbled under her breath.

message 15: by Madeline (new)

"I wouldn't say you're so bad yourself," she said with a soft giggle. "Bring some of your friends, but not a gal as your date," she said with a wink of her own. Regina kissed his cheek before standing. "Averie, doll, we really do have to talk more often. But I'm going to go find myself a nice dress for tonights party."

message 16: by Emma (new)

"Oh. For sure sugar." she said smiling. "Speaking of which. I need to find a fetchin' dress myself" looking down at her old dress. "I need to go and get me a nice dress for your party"

message 17: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. He simply have a chuckle and a nod and winked at her, 'See you later, doll face.' He winked and walked off.

(Where to?)

message 18: by Madeline (new)

(I guess I could go ahead and start the 'party' at the Kate Estate? )

message 19: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Sure. )

message 20: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Anne | 87 comments Mod
Scarlett walked in and looked at the scenery waiting for her friend Kayla.

message 21: by Victoria (new)

"Hey Its great and so pretty here!"

message 22: by Victoria (new)

" Yes! So are you married?"

message 23: by Madeline (new)

(Alright we'll start it)

message 24: by Victoria (new)

" No." Scarlett leaned in to tell Kayla a secret.

message 25: by Victoria (new)

" I kinda like Samuel James Blake! ive seen him around but dont have the guts to say something to him."

message 26: by Victoria (new)

" OH!! I will." I just hoipe i say something before he gets a girl."(( he isnt on though))

message 27: by Victoria (new)

"Who do you like Ray?"

message 28: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (Are you talking to my character Ray?)

message 29: by Victoria (new)

((Yes))

message 30: by Melissa (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:11PM) (new)

Melissa (Okay)

"I'm not sure that's any of your business." Ray replied, blushing as he thought of Nora.

message 31: by Victoria (new)

((Melissa we are whispering))

message 32: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (Oh)

message 33: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. ((Sam is on, however, he's at Regina's party, and he's interested in her as of right now.))

message 34: by Victoria (new)

(( I dont care you can still RP as Ray))

message 35: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (??)

message 36: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Victoria wrote: "" I kinda like Samuel James Blake! ive seen him around but dont have the guts to say something to him.""

((I was saying he was on because you said your character liked him...))

message 37: by Victoria (new)

Scarlett heard that sam was intrested in Regina. she left Kayla and stormed to Reginas party.

message 38: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Chandler sat beneath a tree, carefully to ensure her pretty, modest blue dress was not damaged.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” William sat across from her with a pen and some paper. He carefully drew Chandler, details of background and every fold in her dress.

message 40: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. Chandler glanced over curiously, 'Are you...drawing something?' She questioned with a slight smile.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Will looked up with a smile, then nodded. "Someone." Then smirked. "Now look in front of you," he said gently.

message 42: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. 'Will,' She murmured with a slight teasing groan, letting out a soft laugh as she sat still, looking in front of her.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Will sketched quickly, the background changing as well as the wind. He carefully drew her hair and face. One thing left, he had to draw the bench.

message 44: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Mar 29, 2013 10:47AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 25 comments Meanwhile, in a different part of the park...

Dotty decided to cut through the park, having just left Wilma at school. It was a sunny day, and she walked at a leisurely pace, each little boy holding one of her hands. They skipped around and sometimes darted off to explore something or show the other something or laugh about some joke they had with each other. She couldn't help but be happy.