Houses > Kate Estate

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 44 comments Mod

(her bedroom):

message 2: by Madeline (new)

Regina was in her house, preparing for the party. Her parents were gone for the weekend so it'd be perfect. She knew James certainly wouldn't be complaining.

hey, it's layne. Sam trudged in in his finest attire, his hair slicked back. Frankly, he looked as gorgeous as always. He knocked casually on the door with a grin. When she answered, he smiled 'Dollface, you look amazing.

message 4: by Madeline (new)

(Her dress)

"Why thank you, kind sir. The parties hoppin'," she said as she moved aside to let him in. Lots of people were there drinking from her father's alcohol and dancing to her mother's music.

hey, it's layne. He offered her an arm and smirked slightly, 'Assuming mummy and daddy aren't home?' He questioned as he suddenly grabbed her by the waist and brought her to him to dance with her.

message 6: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Anne | 87 comments Mod
Scarlett knocked rushingly on the door.

message 7: by Madeline (new)

"You're assumption it right," she said, smiling as he whisked her to the floor. Regina grinned, taking his hand on one side, letting him spin her around. She did a few kick moves, bouncing with the tempo of the music.

James moved to answer the door, smoothing back his hair. He opened it so they couldn't see in case they weren't here for the party. "Yes?"

hey, it's layne. 'You know, you're really not snippy and snooty as the town gossip says you are.' He smiled slightly as he whisked her around the floor, dancing along with her with a sheepish grin.

message 9: by Victoria (last edited Mar 13, 2013 06:40PM) (new)

"Is Sam here? I need to talk to him."

message 10: by Madeline (new)

"Er, sure, but he looks like he's a little busy right now.." James trailed off as he moved out of the door way.

"Are you just sayin' that, Samuel?" she asked, a flirty smile on her face. The song ended and she tugged him over to her father's bar. She went behind it, pouring herself and him two drinks. "Cheers?" she asked, offering him the cup. She tilted her head, ruby-red lips curved into a smile.

message 11: by Victoria (new)

"Look Sam I like you and maybe could we go to the Diner and get a bite to eat?" As she grabbed his hand holding it like she would hold it forever.

message 12: by Madeline (new)

Regina looked slightly surprised that Scarlett just barged over. Not only did she looked surprised, she also looked offended. Regina rose an eyebrow, taking a sip from her drink. "I hope not tonight; I was having such a fun time," she said softly, leaning in to give his cheek a kiss like she had earlier. Her eyes moved to meet Scarlett's, raising an eyebrow.

message 13: by Victoria (new)

Scarlett looked straight into Reginas eyes "Well watch the fun end." She looked into Samuels eyes and gave him a peek of a kiss.

message 14: by hey, it's layne. (last edited Mar 13, 2013 07:02PM) (new)

hey, it's layne. 'Nope, doll face. I don't lie 'bout anything,' He said, gently as he held her hand securely in his. Then, he downed his drink and nearly choked as he looked up to see Scarlett. Frankly, he wasn't sure how to respond. 'Scarlett, I, this really isn't the time.' He sighed in frustration. He barely knew her, and sure, he could get to know her, but he was exploring any possible options he might have with Regina, because it turned out she wasn't as bad as everyone said she was. At the same time, there was this..chance with Scarlett. He didn't know what to do.

message 15: by Victoria (new)

"Look I have never had that "spark" with anyone and Im sorry that I barged into your party Regina." She took Samuels glass and drank the rest of it. She began to exit, she hoped that Samuel might stop her so she went slow.

message 16: by Madeline (new)

"Well, don't let me stop you," she said, voice flat. She was obviously angry, and didn't really want him to just run off, but she wasn't the person to stop him. She sipped from her drink, leaning on her elbows and watching the party go on.

message 17: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. 'Look, Regina. Tell me now, is there something there? Or, could there be? I think you're the bees knees, but if you don't want me, then I'll scat. I need to know now.' Sam looked at her, suddenly serious.

message 18: by Victoria (new)

Scarlett looked at Samuel she thought he was so hot Regina of course would say she wanted him Scarlett looked at Samuel with puppy dog eyes. She loved him and if he regected her she would be crushed.

message 19: by Madeline (new)

"Oh well, I think there is. But I think Scarlett might be more dedicated," she said with a shrug, her exterior cold. Regina obviously had a few feelings speaking her emotions, so she was hiding them with offense. She took another drink from her glass. "But you're the best at dancin'."

message 20: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. 'I want to be with you, or, at least explore things with you.' Sam said firmly and grabbed her by the waist, turning her to him and bringing her close. 'You're just too irresistible, doll face. You intrigue me.'

message 21: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. 'I want to be with you, or, at least explore things with you.' Sam said firmly and grabbed Regina by the waist, turning her to him and bringing her close. 'You're just too irresistible, doll face. You intrigue me.'

message 22: by Madeline (new)

A small smile rose on her face. "I've never heard that one before," she said, raising her eyebrows. She rested a gloved hand on his shoulders and back, fingers moving to slightly caress the back of his neck. "Would you like another drink? You never got to enjoy yours."

message 23: by Victoria (new)

Scarlett exited and looked back hoping Sam would too.

message 24: by hey, it's layne. (new)

hey, it's layne. 'Well, you do. You're not snooty, and you ain't stuck up, and yet, you have this...almost, regal air to ya.' He spoke in her ear and placed a firm kiss below it slightly on her cheek. 'Yes, I would.' Scarlett could have been halfway out the door and he wouldn't have cared.

message 25: by Victoria (new)

Scarlett walked out, again looking into Sams eyes. She liked him but if he didnt love her back then its not worth her pain.

message 26: by Madeline (new)

She smiled, shivering at his kiss. Regina turned her head, looking him in the eye. She leaned in, whispering in his ear, "Why thank you."
She kissed right under his ear like he had for her.

James watched as the saddened girl left his house.

message 27: by Madeline (new)

message 28: by Madeline (new)

?

message 29: by Madeline (new)

?

message 30: by Madeline (new)

(??)