The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

The Iron Fey

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sofia (Bookish Wanderess), Founder (new)

Sofia (Bookish Wanderess) (sofia-bookishwanderess) | 221 comments This is a discussion where you can talk about anything related with the Iron Fey series.

message 2: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Mugerwa (corrosivemind) Ahh, that is good to know; Well Chanda Hahn came on the scene with her Fey series and at first I wasn't so eager to read anything to do with modern-day faeries. How so wrong I was! She blew me away with her explosive, fast-paced writing style and her imagination. The Iron Fey is out of this world! it's all I can say...

message 3: by Sofia (Bookish Wanderess), Founder (new)

Sofia (Bookish Wanderess) (sofia-bookishwanderess) | 221 comments This was the first series I read that was focused in faeries and I liked it. I only read the first two books, I need to find the time to read the others.

message 4: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 4679 comments This is another series that I really want to read. I've heard good things about it...now just to find the time!

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenniferdelorme) One of the best series i have EVER read love it so much, read all of them and just finished the branch off book about the Forgotten love Meghan and Ash <3

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (originally_elle) | 250 comments The Iron King
The Iron Daughter
The Iron Queen
The Iron Knight

& there is also a secondary series called Call of the Forgotten which centers on Megan's brother Ethan.
the 1st book in that series is called The Lost Prince.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (originally_elle) | 250 comments I loved the Iron Fey & I thought Puck was hilarious. He reminded me of my own best friend :)

message 8: by Sofia (Bookish Wanderess), Founder (new)

Sofia (Bookish Wanderess) (sofia-bookishwanderess) | 221 comments I have read the first two books and i still haven't decided if i like Meghan with Ash or with Puck. I know she doesn't see Puck like that but he is amazing. I just don't know :/

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 32 comments I read all of the books and loved it! I think the author is wonderful and I am crossing my fingers that they make a movie out of it. That would be a lot of fun :)