Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

Group Reads! > Your favorite New Adult books

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Yayyy! I believe everyone in the world should read Beautiful Disaster at least once :)

message 2: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments A book by Jamie McGuire. A truly awesome romance book

message 4: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Beatrice wrote: "Easy by Tammara WebberThe Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. RedmerskiHopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover"
I love all those books! Especially edge of never. Have you read True love story by willow aster?

message 5: by Beatrice (last edited Mar 14, 2013 06:24AM) (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Soreonne wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Easy by Tammara WebberThe Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) by J.A. RedmerskiHopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover"
I love all those books! Especially edge of never. Have you read True love story by wil..."

I haven't read it. What is it all about?

P.S I love The Edge of Never too. :)

message 6: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments It's about a different type of love story. It's kinda heartbreaking but reeeeeally good!

message 7: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I will look up for that. Thanks for the suggestion Soreonne :)

message 8: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 19 comments Is the game of the thrones an grown up book? Because I read that last year.

message 9: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments @Beatrice no problem :) let me know when you do read it so we can have a pow wow lol

message 10: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments @Katarina I don't think that's considered new adult but I'm no expert and I haven't even read the book

message 11: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 19 comments Thx!

message 12: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I guess, "Beautiful Disaster" is the best. The companion book came out last week. I'm not a huge fan of NA though...

message 13: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Omg Walking Disaster was soooo good!

message 14: by Reader the Fish (new)

Reader the Fish (readerthefish) I didn't read it yet...but the reviews were so so, so I'm thinking again to read it.

message 15: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments I loved it. I'm a Travaholic lol