Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

Group Reads! > Your fav YA

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments I love Cassandra Clares novels(TMI and TID)

message 2: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Soreonne wrote: "I love Cassandra Clares novels(TMI and TID)"

That would be a good Series-read-a-long :) I'm still on City of Glass.

message 3: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (summerray) | 11 comments I definately agree that we just have to read the Cassandra Clare novels they are all amazing.

message 4: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments @Beatrice I agree. And that happens to be my fav book in the series

message 5: by Harleen (new)

Harleen The Mortal Instruments series definitely but I haven't read the Infernal Devices series yet but I plan to

message 6: by Oxy (new)

Oxy (cookiegurl) I've been wanting to check out the Vampire Academy series! It seems to be really popular.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Some of my most favorite books ever are the Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clark, The Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. I love fantasy!

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara (rebelliouscherub) My favorites are The Infernal Devices, The Mortal Instruments, and Angelfire.

message 9: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Pitcher | 10 comments Angelfall is wonderful, Infernal Devices is pure genius although I hate the Mortal Instruments with a burning passion

Chloe Fandom Queen I haven't read TMI but the first one is on my bookshelf waiting to be read.

My favourite YA series has got to be The Morganville Vampires! It's so amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :D

message 11: by Nerdread (new)

Nerdread (nardie) Vampire academy! my all time favorite!!

message 12: by A (new)

A H Divergent and Insurgent!! It's so awesome....I just completed it. The third book is about to release this year....