The CurvyWriter Book Club discussion

Touch of Death (Touch of Death, #1)
This topic is about Touch of Death
Other Book Discussions > Touch of Death by Kelly Hashaway

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by June, Co-Host (AKA: Pinky) (new) - added it

June Stevens (curvywriter) | 43 comments Mod
Read Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway along with Sherry and DJ, then discuss it with us. Please post your comments in this thread.

Kelly Hashway (goodreadscomkelly_hashway) | 4 comments Hi, everyone! It's Kelly Hashway. I just wanted to say hi and let you know I'll peek in if anyone has any questions for me.

I'm excited to hear what you think of the book, even if it's not for you. I just appreciate you reading it. :)

Tyler Jolley | 5 comments I loved this book. I really enjoyed the positive take on Medusa.

Kelly Hashway (goodreadscomkelly_hashway) | 4 comments Tyler wrote: "I loved this book. I really enjoyed the positive take on Medusa."

Thanks, Tyler. I'm a huge Medusa fan. She really got a bad reputation that I never found fair. I'm hoping to release a free short story explaining the lesser known myth about her.

Tyler Jolley | 5 comments Kelly wrote: "Tyler wrote: "I loved this book. I really enjoyed the positive take on Medusa."

Thanks, Tyler. I'm a huge Medusa fan. She really got a bad reputation that I never found fair. I'm hoping to releas..."

Kelly, that would be so cool. I'd love to read that.

Kelly Hashway (goodreadscomkelly_hashway) | 4 comments Tyler wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tyler wrote: "I loved this book. I really enjoyed the positive take on Medusa."

Thanks, Tyler. I'm a huge Medusa fan. She really got a bad reputation that I never found fair. I'm ho..."

:)

message 7: by June, Co-Host (AKA: Pinky) (new) - added it

June Stevens (curvywriter) | 43 comments Mod
"Kelly wrote: "Tyler wrote: "I loved this book. I really enjoyed the positive take on Medusa."

I agree Kelly. Many of the "monsters" of Greek mythology got a raw deal. Usually their only crime was ticking off an egotistical god.

Kelly Hashway (goodreadscomkelly_hashway) | 4 comments D.J. wrote: ""Kelly wrote: "Tyler wrote: "I loved this book. I really enjoyed the positive take on Medusa."

I agree Kelly. Many of the "monsters" of Greek mythology got a raw deal. Usually their only crime wa..."

Yes, I feel the same way. And those gods were vengeful to say the least.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Touch of Death (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kelly Hashway (other topics)