Delirium books discussion

What do you thnk happened to Hana in the end

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (Lexi-with-a-lisp) | 12 comments Mod
Spoilers!

Was very confused at the end about what happened to Hana. It kind of just ended, what do you think?

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 4 comments I don't know why but I felt some sort of weird peace when she was walking in the end...I actually loved it. I think that Hanna is smart enough to find her way through a new life. Some part of him wanted her to become a sympathizer...who knows maybe she does

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (pinkglitternerd) i feel like the book ended cause the author just wanted to be done with the series like she didnt care what happened as long as she got her paycheck she is a lazzy bitch

message 4: by Rosalinda (new)

Rosalinda | 4 comments Amanda wrote: "i feel like the book ended cause the author just wanted to be done with the series like she didnt care what happened as long as she got her paycheck she is a lazzy bitch"
Agreed

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 4 comments I don't think the author ended the book just to receive a paycheck...what did you want her to write ten more books until the whole country was free? Don't you think the story would turn dull and boring?