Delirium books discussion

Favorite character

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (Lexi-with-a-lisp) | 12 comments Mod
Spoilers!

My favorite character is personally Raven. She was so courageous and smart. When she died I was so upset. But I loved her and tack together even though they did not get along at all in the second book. I feel so bad for him now that, ravens gone. I blame Pippa.

message 2: by Dalu (new)

Dalu  | 9 comments SPOLIERSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Lexi: When she died, like 5 minutes ago (i didnt finish the book yet) i was so sad! i sarted crying and i started to remember her book and her story with Tack and i felt so bad for them! I blame Peppa too!

message 3: by Lexi (new)

Dalu wrote: "SPOLIERSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Lexi: When she died, like 5 minutes ago (i didnt finish the book yet) i was so sad! i sarted crying and i started to remember her book and her story with Tack and i felt so b..."

Ikr! I felt as though she shouldn't have died, she was such a great character, poor tack all alone now.

message 4: by Dalu (new)

Dalu  | 9 comments Lexi wrote: "Dalu wrote: "SPOLIERSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Lexi: When she died, like 5 minutes ago (i didnt finish the book yet) i was so sad! i sarted crying and i started to remember her book and her story with Tack a..."

SPOILERS! AGAIN IF YOU DIDNT READ RAVEN'S STORY

wasnt she supposed to be pregnant?

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (pinkglitternerd) im going to guess no

message 6: by Lexi (new)

Spoilers!!

Yeah she wasn't supposed to be preggers, so cute how she wanted to name the first kid blue btw. But so sad I wonder if she ever did tell tack she was pregnant. I feel like it was impossible for her not to because ravens story took place when Lena was trying to save Julian. Between than and ravens death they were in the wilds for a long time so why didn't she show like a baby bump? Or feel nauseated throughout requiem? Or shows sighn of pregnancy?

message 7: by Rosalinda (new)

Rosalinda | 4 comments My favorite character is Alex and can't wait to see who they cast him as