Divergent Series (Veronica Roth) discussion

73 views
Divergent > Official Divergent Cast

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (last edited Mar 31, 2013 11:36AM) (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (rebashk) | 63 comments Mod
YAYY!!!! So much news to share!!!!!
Shailene Woodley has been cast as Tris !!!! She's a fantastic actress. It's just not how I envisioned her.
http://collider.com/wp-content/upload...

Theo James has been cast as Four/Tobias He's soo hot!
http://collider.com/wp-content/upload...

Zoe Kravitz has been cast as Christina She definitely looks like Christina to me.
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/200...
Maggie Q has been cast as Tori http://img.poptower.com/pic-24708/mag...
Ansel Elgort has been cast as Caleb Betrayer!
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-phot...
Kate Winslet has been cast as Jeanine
Are you excited about the news???


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

YES! Kate Winslet is gonna be so awesome in the film!


message 3: by Midge (new)

Midge | 7 comments I heard a rumor that Uriah, Marlene and Lynn won't even be in the first movie :(


message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 2 comments Emily wrote: "I heard a rumor that Uriah, Marlene and Lynn won't even be in the first movie :("

That would be odd - esp since the scenes with Uriah reinforce how Four feels about Tris.


message 5: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Uriah was cut. I love him :(


message 6: by Midge (new)

Midge | 7 comments Jennifer wrote: "Emily wrote: "I heard a rumor that Uriah, Marlene and Lynn won't even be in the first movie :("

That would be odd - esp since the scenes with Uriah reinforce how Four feels about Tris."


I was just wondering which scenes with Uriah reinforce how Four feels about Tris? (I haven't read the book in ages.)


message 7: by Catie (new)

Catie (fangirl247) | 5 comments URIAH IS CUT....out :`< we fans must stand strong because divergent will still be GREAT I'm sure so smile at least we got our perfect four


message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 2 comments Emily wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Emily wrote: "I heard a rumor that Uriah, Marlene and Lynn won't even be in the first movie :("

That would be odd - esp since the scenes with Uriah reinforce how Four feels about ..."


There are a few places where Tris worries Four will be jealous and it changes how she reacts to Uriah - sitting on his lap, for one. But I guess if they wanted to include the jealousy/tension element, they could just switch it to Will. There is one place where she's close to Will and feels Four watching.


back to top