Beta Reader Group discussion

Seeking a Beta Reader Partnership

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Farris (new)

Farris Lynn | 1 comments I have a working manuscript I am seeking a few good beta readers for, but in reality I'm looking for another author to swap beta reading with. I write what I like to read. Racy contemporary romance, could be erotica and has a defiant BDSM theme and motivation.

Only intended for mature audiences, would like feedback by April 2012. If interested please reply...
Thank you.

Sassy Beta Reading & Review (sasers) | 27 comments I am not an author but I am an avid reader and love to bounce back ideas when I have the opportunity. I love racy romances! If you are interested in having me do a beta read for you I would be happy to. Feel free to contact me at sasers@mediacombb.net

message 3: by Emily (last edited Mar 21, 2013 02:24PM) (new)

Emily | 20 comments Hi Farris,

I'm a would-be author and could be interested in some sort of beta partnership. Give me more details (in particular when you would want something by). My email is emifoster@gmail.com.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (changlingchild82) | 9 comments I'm a writer who eats protein bars an drinks coffee and gets up at the same time everyday. I would love to swap with you. You can reach me at galadrielthethefreelancewriter@gmail.com