Books, Books, and more Books! discussion

About You! > pet pervs and peeks

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) I hate people who are ignorant and won't listen to reason, because they make this world a terrible place to live on.

I love Hetalia [an anime/manga series] because it's funny and, quite honestly, has changed my life [as stupid as that sounds].

message 2: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Hmm I love love, music, books and my son

I hate Mayo lol

message 3: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Like my hate is a borderline phobia! I freak out just having to look at it lol

message 4: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments LOL omg I hate mustard too! it smells really weird

message 5: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments I'm weird like that please don't take me and my weirdness seriously lol

message 6: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) Ugh mustard smells and tastes gross.

message 7: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments I'm so happy I'm not alone in my anti mustard campaign. I'm totally getting us T-shirts lol

message 8: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments No you're in the Pro books club. We get t-shirts too! lol

message 9: by Mira (new)

Mira Meteo (mira278) We should form a worldwide Anti-mustard Club. Spread world peace through our hatred of mustard.

message 10: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Lol omg that's the best contradiction I ever heard! Let's get to it! We'll start with flyers then were making our way to Washington. It should be law!

message 11: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments @Lin you better get on board...the peer pressure is going to become too much to bear lol

message 12: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments It's a pity none of those reasons outweigh that awful smell though

message 13: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments LOL well like I said I hate Mayo too so were 1/2 way ok the same page

message 14: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Linayha wrote: "cool I guess solo
I hate cliff hangers HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!"

lol same here
and i dont nessacarily (argh! dk how to spell) like mustard, but i like it alot better than ketchup. ktchup is nasty!

message 15: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments I love eating Ketchup but I hate smelling it when someone eats it and I'm not lol

message 16: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments oh god my bro and sis love corndogs (hate that too) and they eat it with ketchup and then they're breath is soo bad that i make them brush their teeth and stay within 10ft away from me

message 17: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments LOL you guys ate hilarious. @Chisom that's sounds like me. Ketchup and pickles to that to me

message 18: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments lol but I love eating them! they're delicious I just hate smelling them on other people

message 19: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments btw i love pickles. but i hate alot of things (dont criticize this)
-strwberrie
-mango
-cantolop
-kiwi
-red and green apples
-raspberries
-coconuts
-grapes (i'll only eat em if i hav to)
-watermelon
-melon
-cherries
-limes
-lemons( hate lemonade too)
-grapefruit
-there was another citrus fruit id like, but i forgot wat its called
-yeah, id really like fruit.

message 20: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) Lol! I hate Brussels sprouts and arrogant people.

I love chocolate and brownies and cookies and cakes and pies and Danish pasteries and cinnamon rolls and cupcakes and…

message 21: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments So wait you hate all those fruits??? Geez just looking at that list makes me wanna big fruit salad lol

message 22: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (stuckinotherworlds) Haha! I like exotic fruit but I like all the comfort food more :D

message 23: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Soreonne wrote: "So wait you hate all those fruits??? Geez just looking at that list makes me wanna big fruit salad lol"

i hate all fruits except golden apples, bananas... ok thats all i can think of now. but yeah im a very picky eater.

message 24: by Soreonne (new)

Soreonne | 119 comments Girl I feel for you fruit is pure bits of heaven to me. I thought I was picky lol

message 25: by Oxy (new)

Oxy (cookiegurl) I have when people chew their fingernails or just have their finger in their mouth. Don't you know it's unsanitary and disgusting??? AHHWIFDSFSF. (< says me who often chews her fingernail)

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 63 comments I really hate it when people walk so SLOWLY!! It annoys me so much! Especially when there is no way around them.

message 27: by Oxy (new)

Oxy (cookiegurl) Ditto! I really don't like when some people get called on by teachers or are talking to an adult they put on this wittle babee voice.

message 28: by Jem (new)

Jem Lowe (100pagestogo-madhattergirl) | 8 comments i hate loud machanical noises. i cant stand the lawn mower, coffee grinder, coffee machine even the vaccuum!
I <3 COB and stayin up late reading

message 29: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments i hate it when adults tlk to babies in baby voices. Its like, wtf, ur not a baby. Ur teaching the baby to alwys tlk like, that, an du look ridiculousley stupid. God, its so annoying. And my sis does it with 5year olds, and im like, seriously?

message 30: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophie-sophie) | 29 comments Chisom wrote: "i hate it when adults tlk to babies in baby voices. Its like, wtf, ur not a baby. Ur teaching the baby to alwys tlk like, that, an du look ridiculousley stupid. God, its so annoying. And my sis doe..."

i know right!! my family does that (except me)

message 31: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (sophie-sophie) | 29 comments I hate flying cockroaches!!!! (:O)

message 32: by Nellie ☾ (new)

Nellie ☾ (derpnerys) I love reading, writing, the color green, books, Hangul, K-Dramas, movies, music, food, Sims 2, visual novels, Twitter, Tumblr, Finn Harries, Jack Harries, Finnick Odair...etc xD

I hate waking up early in the morning, I don't like people who smoke to smoke near me/beside me -_- I hate spiders (eww no), I hate having to wait by myself for a really long time. I don't like Math and any subject related to that. :D

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 05, 2013 07:30AM) (new)

I hate when your reading and someone walks in and tries to talk to you and even when you continue reading and turn your back on them they just don't get the hint..... Your like 'dude WTF can't you see I'm reading???!!'

message 34: by Oxy (new)

Oxy (cookiegurl) I hate when I'm texting or on the computer, my parents come up behind me and just stand there. I either 1) Open up something harmless, like Google or FVRL or 2) Get pissed and try their patience by typing in something my parents would gawk at, like, "Dannng his abs are good!"

message 35: by -RininTa- (new)

-RininTa- (rinz) I hate when I have some works to do and then there are more come to add it.
I hate cigarettes! I really hate it especially when someone smoke in front of me! I would stare him annoyed!

I love when I have a great time with my friends. I like hanging out, chat, or just meet them in a cafe near our houses.
I love when I have a lot times to read. I can't live without reading and that's such a paradise :p

message 36: by Chisom (new)

Chisom O | 69 comments Oksana wrote: "I hate when I'm texting or on the computer, my parents come up behind me and just stand there. I either 1) Open up something harmless, like Google or FVRL or 2) Get pissed and try their patience by..."

OMigosh! Im soo gonna try that with my younger sibs!