City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) City of Lost Souls discussion

Are Jace and Clary meant to be?????

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amgeo3 (new)

Amgeo3 I feel like Jace and Clary never have time to settle down and actually love eachother... whenever they do something goes wrong.
So is their love meant to be?
Or is fate telling them to stay away from eachother?

Star Fouse They are meant to be! Definately! All the crap that comes between them will only make them stronger when at last they do get to be together!

Brynne They are really meant to be! There's not a more perfect couple out there!!! I am really sad that they never get to live a normal life as Shadowhunters like they deserve. I cannot wait until City of Heavenly Fire!!

message 4: by Amgeo3 (new)

Amgeo3 I am really upset about the fact that Jace and Clary literally cannot kiss!
I hate the stupid heavenly fire!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they are meant to be... think about it. After all their relationship troubles they still love each other. They even thought they were siblings but still ended up together! They beat all odds multiple times and they are so perfect together. Clary changed Jace like no other person had. They love each other so much that I think (and hope) that nothing will come between them!

Nurlely What is love if it is so easy to get? The harder the obstacles are, the more they appreciate the moments of them being together.

message 7: by Beladora (last edited Mar 12, 2013 07:10PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beladora Nurlely wrote: "What is love if it is so easy to get? The harder the obstacles are, the more they appreciate the moments of them being together."

Preach the word!
The harder the love is to get. the more you'd want it.
Fighting all obstacles until you get want you want in the end- being able to be with the person you love.

Nurlely Tua wrote: "Preach the word!
The harder the love is to get. the more you'd want it.
Fighting all obstacles until you get want you want in the end- being able to be with the person you love. "

The more the drama, the more we are consumed into reading the story.... although I admit I have my want-to-throw-my-book-away moments too.... hahahaha

Simra Saira i seriously want Jace and Clary to be together .... its high time now
whenever they r together they find out that they r siblings or that Jace is being controlled by Lilith or he is bonded with Sebastian and lost his own self AND now the heavenly fire !!!
uurrgghghh ... its sooooo frustrating that i feel like throwing all my books away !!

Simra Saira Keshena wrote: "Stick with it. All the trials and tribulations that often keep them apart though they belong together are just the formula of epic romance. Look at Stefan and Elena from Vampire Diaries(books, not ..."

u r right ... but i really dont like it when the romance actually becomes forbidden love .. its not fair

Simra Saira hhmmmm true ... do u know any other young adult books like vampire academy , mortal instruments, beautiful creatures, etc. ?? cuz i really wanna read more books

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I really hope Cassandra Clare will let Clary and Jace be happily together since COHF is the last book in the series. Since Magnus and Alec broke up, I think most relationship problems will be centered on them. As much as I love Malec, I really hope that their breakup will allow Clary and Jace to really "be together". I hope that this final book will be a happy one for Jace and Clary.

All though that probably won't happen. :(

message 13: by Amgeo3 (new)

Amgeo3 MALEC WILL LIVE!

Perenelle MALEC WILL INDEED LIVE!
And I think the Tessa/Will is a pretty dang good couple, there's better out in the fictional world. But yeah, it DOES feel like Clary and Jace's relationship is....eh

FreshKicks I was sooooo heartbroken when Magnus and Alec broke up *chokes back sob*

Perenelle That was just so sad. I didnt even freak out about Sebastien or Johnathan, I was just that devastated. And then I read the Magnus bonus content at the back of the paperback edition of Clockwork Angel and just cried. It's sooo sad!!! WHY!!???!!

FreshKicks IKR???? Clare broke my heart. Then she broke it again with Will and Tessa......why do I still read these books??????

Islam Ahmed Yes. Totally, they are meant to be together!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I dislike them both, so in being terrible characters, I think they make a good match.

Sophie i <3 them. They do belong together :)

Valencia Cain "What doesn't kill you make you stronger!"
That'll figure.

message 22: by Nur (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nur YEAH!!!!!

Stéphanie but what about what dorothea said? she said that jace would fall in love with the wrong person.. what if that means they are actually not meant to be. that their angel blood only atracts eachother. (though I want them to be together..)

message 24: by Usha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Usha Seems like CoHF will be epic! Though I love City of Glass a lot.

cecilia THEY ARE MEANT TO BE!!!!!!!! There are no other words to be said about it :)

(Or at least in my opinion.)