Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Once (Eve, #2)
This topic is about Once
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Once by Anna Carey → Start Date: April 24, 2013

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments So, Brooke and I will be beginning Once, the second book in the Eve Trilogy, on April 24. We'd love for others to join, as well!

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) Can't wait!!

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 299 comments Me either :). I hope this one is better, though...

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok I'm in too! :)

message 5: by Alexa (new) - added it

Alexa | 932 comments wow this is ages to and Rise (the third & last book) comes out 2nd April so I might read this earlier if I haven't got anything else to read/want to finish off this series.

I'm in though! :)

message 6: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments So ★RavenclawReader★ won't be able to read this book. If everyone is still up for it, I'll leave the thread here. If not, please let me know, so I can move it to achieves.
Thanks!

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) I still want to read it, does anyone else?

Kathy | 7950 comments I'm in!

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) How many chapters do you want to read?

Kathy | 7950 comments 5 chapters and then post? Is that ok

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) That's fine but i will have to start later I have some last minuet homework that I forgot about.

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) Later tonight I ment

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) meant*

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok sounds good I won't get to it till later too :)

Kathy | 7950 comments I'm not sure I'll be able to get to this one right now, I'm sorry. I'll try to read at least five chapters later today and let you know. :(

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) Ok
I'm just about to start

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) I'm at chapter 12 and I have to hold back my tears the beginning is sad. I hope you can read it with me because it is really good so far :)

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) just finished chapter 21 (view spoiler)

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) Just finished!!!! OMG I'm getting ready to start the next one and can't wait ti find out how this ends!!

Kathy | 7950 comments I only got through the first 3 chapters

I'm so glad (view spoiler)

I still don't like the fact that guys are not allowed in Califia. Not one bit!!

I'll get more done tomorrow.

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) I agree is not fair but if you let one guy in then more will want to come and they all aren't very nice.

I'm glad she is ok also

Kathy | 7950 comments But if there is a girl that is pregnant that comes to Califia and when she has the baby it's a boy? What then? I know it's only a story, it's just not sensible to me.

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) Towards the end you will see that rules like that can be bent.

Kathy | 7950 comments I just finished chapter 11

Really? (view spoiler)

Kathy | 7950 comments Finished chapter 19

Don't like Clara or Rose, Charles is alright? I guess, the jury is still out on him.

I'm really liking it so far and yeah it was really sad the first several chapters.

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) I like them all it just takes a little time for you to get to know them.

Kathy | 7950 comments Wow!! It was really good, really intense at the end!!

The King!! (view spoiler)

Caleb!!!! (view spoiler)

Harper was so funny, one of my favorite characters! :)