One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Veronica & Christi

Comments Showing 1-50 of 450 (450 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Yay!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! What kind of stuff do you like to do? I can put up some ideas of stuff I like to do if you want.

message 3: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments That'd be great. I'm up for anything.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

Idea #1: A girl (she can be a child or a teen) befriends a huge, ugly, evil goblin, and after she befriends him, she tries to convince him to become good. I'd like to play the goblin. :)

Idea #2: A little girl (or a teen) meets a talking train, who is an evil diesel engine that has two other evil diesels as his minions, and she becomes friends with him, and later on, as their friendship bonds more, she tries to convince him and his two diesel minions to become good diesels. I'd like to play the diesel and also his two diesel minions. And I'll incorporate lots and lots of humor in the RP as well. ;)

So any of these?

message 5: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Ha ha! I like the first one. Want me to do a charrie profile?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

All right, and sure. I'll do a charrie profile as well. :)

message 7: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Name: Lauren Reynolds
Appearance: Short brown hair, dark brown eyes
Personality: Outspoken, headstrong
Interests: Singing, writing, dancing

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2013 07:57AM) (new)

Name: Gorkil.
Age: Thousands of years old. One can tell by just looking at him.
Species: Troll.
Personality: Gorkil is the Goblin King. He has the pride of a king and is quick to command anyone to bow before him, if they haven't already done so. He is sneering, bullying, bossy, evil, sly, cunning, and murderous. Trying to get on his better side is a challenge. But if he just happens to consider you a close friend, his personality goes in the opposite direction. Then you will experience a rare side of him that almost no one may ever see. He then becomes kind, gentle, soft, loving, affectionate, compassionate, willing to comfort, and protective. He will tend to show his softer side in private rather than out in public for all to see. In public, he will usually mask his softness with his kingly pride when his friends are close by. But in secret and all alone with his friends, he will then unveil his gentle, fun side and enjoy himself. One thing about Gorkil is that he gets very embarrassed if he accidentally slips up and acts like a softie in front of a bunch of people, so if you want to see his soft side, spy on him. Gorkil believes that a goblin king should always be tough.
Appearance:

Interests: Gorkil's personal interests are nature, singing (believe it or not, he is an excellent singer for a troll), drawing, riding dragons, eating, playing games, and ruling as the Goblin King that he is.
Other: Gorkil is incredibly strong, and his size is gargantuan. He is the size of a house.

message 9: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Once you said "goblin king," I instantly thought of Jareth from Labyrinth. :3 How should we start?

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 11, 2013 05:04PM) (new)

LOL. Um, maybe the girl can end up stumbling upon an old castle where Gorkil lives, and she ends up discovering him deep inside?

message 11: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Sure, sounds good. :3

Lauren smiled to herself as she strolled through the forest. It was always so peaceful at night.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorkil's castle lay deep in the forest.

message 13: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments She hummed to herself, suddenly stopping when she saw the castle. Eyes wide, she gasped and stumbled back a few steps. How had she not found this before?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The castle was great and ancient, a large iron gate standing in front. Some vines and moss and greenery grew on the castle, giving it the appearance of abandoned, ancient ruins. Gargoyles and hideous stautes decorated the castle.

message 15: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Out of curiosity, Lauren pushed through the gate, warily making her way to the castle. Finally, she pushed the door open gently, wincing at the loud creak it made. "Hello?" she called out.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

There was no answer. The room she was stepping into was empty. But the castle was not empty. Gorkil, the Goblin King, was deep in the castle in the throne room.

message 17: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Lauren crept through the dark room, looking around. Is this for real? she wondered, admiring the artistry. She pushed another door open at random. "Hello?" she repeated.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorkil did not hear her from the throne room. He was reclining back in his throne, fast asleep.

message 19: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Frowning at the lack of response, she shut the door and tried another one, tentatively stepping inside. She gasped as she saw some sort of creature lying down on a throne, sleeping peacefully, and wondered whether she should wake him or leave him be.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorkil was huge, about the size of a small house. It was a wonder that his tall throne could hold him. His crown lay on top of his head. He was in a very deep sleep.

message 21: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Laurel backed away, keeping her eyes glued on the creature. Suddenly, her foot hit a pedestal and she gasped, watching in horror as it fell over with a loud crash.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

But strangely, Gorkil did not wake up. He did stir in his sleep with a soft growl, but he did not open his eyes and remained asleep.

message 23: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Lauren breathed a sigh of relief. "That was close."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorkil breathed evenly and peacefully in his sleep. His huge hand opened a little in his sleep and closed around the end of one of the arms of his throne, his fingers softly gripping it.

message 25: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Cautiously, she crept closer to him. What was he? She never knew that such a creature existed.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorkil continued to sleep deeply and peacefully, his chest and huge stomach quietly rising with each breath. He was completely oblivious to her presence.

message 27: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Lauren pulled out her phone and quickly snapped a picture of him. Her fam would never believe this. Smiling, she made her way out of the throne room.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Just then Gorkil stirred again, moving to a more comfortable position. But as he did, his eyes opened for a second.

message 29: by Christi (last edited Mar 11, 2013 06:11PM) (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments She suddenly froze, feeling like a deer caught in headlights. Had he seen her?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorkil's eyes closed again, but then they suddenly opened again. Did he really see what he thought he saw? He stared straight ahead and saw her in the doorway.

message 31: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Lauren suddenly turned and ran. She had no idea what this creature was like and couldn't risk it.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 11, 2013 06:22PM) (new)

As she ran, a bunch of goblins suddenly ran out of rooms and blocked Lauren's way. And as they did, Gorkil stood up from his throne.

message 33: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments She squealed in fear, desperately glancing for a way out, a sick feeling settling in her stomach. I'm trapped, she realized.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

As the goblins stood in front of her, the thundering sound of footsteps could be heard and felt as Gorkil began walking. Then his bulky, towering form appeared as he stepped into the room. He stopped behind her, blocking the other way out of the room.

message 35: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Lauren froze as she slowly turned to face him, eyes wide. This is just a dream, she reassured herself. Just a dream that will end soon enough.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorkil stared down at her, eyeing her with a sense of curiosity. "A human...." he murmured to himself, finally breaking the eerie silence.

message 37: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Words failed her as she trembled, preparing herself for the worst.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Then Gorkil spoke directly to her. "Little human, bow before me," he said smoothly. "For I am the Goblin King."

message 39: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "I bow before no one," she growled despite her fear.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"But you will," Gorkil said, his tone turning slightly icy. "I know you're afraid."

message 41: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Lauren narrowed her eyes, trying to mask her fear. "You are not my master."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"That all could change if I wished. I am more powerful than you are, and I rule here."

message 43: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Then do what you will to me, but I am not bowing."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"So be it." With that, Gorkil reached down and grabbed her and picked her up. He carried her back into the throne room, with his goblins following.

message 45: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments Lauren screamed, paling at the sight of the ground several feet below her.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Gorkil held her in his hand as he carried her back into the room. He lay her down on the floor before him before he sat back down in his throne. Then he motioned to his goblin minions.

message 47: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments She looked around wildly, wondering what they'd do, then squeezed her eyes shut, whimpering.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Minions, I leave this human in your hands. Do as you wish with her." Gorkil waved them away with his hand, and the goblins grabbed her.

message 49: by Christi (new)

Christi (trumpetchick) | 8169 comments "Please don't hurt me," she pleaded softly.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

The goblins laughed gleefully, their laughter shrill and animalistic and chaotic. They began to carry her away from the room. But as they did, Gorkil's booming voice thundered above the shrill laughter of the goblins. "But do not kill her."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9