All Around Mortal Instruments (Roleplay) discussion

New York > Underworld

Comments Showing 1-50 of 307 (307 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

dun dun DUN

message 2: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Xavier walked smoothly by, scanning all of the werewolves and vampires and warlocks for an ally.

message 3: by Tess (new)

Tess Nik turned on a smile and caught the eye of a few vampires. "Please tell me we're mingling." He murmured to Xavier, winking at a few of the fey that were eyeing him.

message 4: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Oh certainly. I'm just looking for a contact I knew once..." Xavier searched for the familiar face, looking over the feys.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Can my warlock be there?))

message 6: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Sure!))

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Do you care if my characters there Rosalyn?))

message 8: by Tess (new)

Tess ((Nope.))

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((Thought I'd chexk woth both of you. Thanks.))

Marie walked around, a small smirk on her face as she looked at the people around her.

message 10: by Tess (new)

Tess Nik made his way over to her, buzzing with energy.

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Marie raised an eyebrow. It was one of the Shadowhunters from earlier.....

message 12: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Xavier followed behind, trying to stay hidden from Marie...

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((So Giulia? Do you want them to know each other then?))

message 14: by Giulia (last edited Mar 27, 2013 08:00AM) (new)

Giulia ((Sure, why not? All our characters seem to have a past with one another anyway. I'm not elaborating on their history this time.))

message 15: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 ((Can my shadowhunter jump in?))

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) ((I just thought that sense you said he was trying to hide.....and ask the othrrs rembering.))

message 17: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 ((Ok :D))

message 18: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Jamie walked next to Skylar as they entered what was known as the underworld. She hadnt seen many Downworlders yet, but she knew she would soon.

message 19: by Tess (new)

Tess Nik appeared behind him. "Just wait until you meet the warlocks." He hissed, a smirk drawing up half his mouth.

message 20: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Jamie nodded, agreeing with Skylar. She stiffend when she heard someone behind them. She turned around quickly then froze when she saw Nik.

message 21: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard "Im not sure. I dont think we should take him alone, he most likely has allies near by." Jamie said, still half in shock.

message 22: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard "Im not sure." Jamie said. "I only came to the institute a few days ago." She confesed. "Lets go into that club over there and try to blend in."

message 23: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard "Yeah you're right~" Jamie said, looking down at herself. "Lets do it." She said nodding.

message 24: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Jamie quickly ran up behind the second one and stabed it in the back with her blade, killing it quickly.

message 25: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Jamie grabed the demons clothes before it left any ichor on them. "That was a smart idea." She said, smiling.

message 26: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard "Yep, lets go." Jamie said, taking his hand and following him.

message 27: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Xavier nodded, understanding Nik before stepping away from him and watching Marie and the shadowhunters at the same time.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Maroe scanned over the crowed, mainly ignoring the shadowhunters.

message 29: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Xavier saw Marie searching so he gulped down a drink and slinked over to her. "Evening..."

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She raosed an eyebrow as he came over. "Evening..." she muttered back with a small nod.

message 31: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Are you free Marie?" he asked straight forwardly, eyeing Nik as well.

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She just shrugged. "For the moment yes, and if nothing comes up I should be fir awhile."

message 33: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Good. I have a proposition and it's good." Xavier grinned.

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She raised an eyebrow. "I'm listening...."

message 35: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Me and Nik are planning some changes in the shadowhunter hierarchy. We need more warlocks to pull off the necessary spells." Xavier explained simply.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "And how do you planon doingthis? If the Clave gets involved..."

message 37: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Ah you see, we have a shadowhunter hostage. We made the New York institute hunters to shut up about our activities for now. Besides, I'm not revealing the entire plan here and now. If you're interested, you're going to have to come back with us." Xavier said.

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) Her eyes widened, now this was deffinitly interesting. Concidering thatbthey might stand a chance. "All right....I'm in."

message 39: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "That's good to hear. Got any friends that are willing to help?" Xavier smiled, happy it had gone down easy.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) "None that I can think off...si how many people are a part of this?"

message 41: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "So far only us three plus the monsters I'm going raise. How many can you sway?" he asked, wanting the statistics.

message 42: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Once they were in the club Jamie tried to blend in to the crowed.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (fantasynerd365) She shrugged. "Enough, there are some who owe me a favor or two..."

message 44: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Jamie nodded. She watched as Skylar headed twords the bar. She scanned the club for any signs of Ryder having followed them.

message 45: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Jamie could tell the demon clothes were working to cover up he Nephilim smell becasue she was getting stared at as much. She walked ont the dance floor and began to dance, trying to blend in.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 30, 2013 06:53PM) (new)

Dawn walked in with Emelia.

message 47: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 "Do you have you stele... Or any weapons?" Emelia asked Dawn.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"A stele and twin daggers." Dawn answered.

message 49: by Treble Maker :3 (new)

Treble Maker :3 "Nice" Emelia said with a grin, "There's been people complaining about Ravener demons, nothing major but we should look into it" she told Dawn.

message 50: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Ard Jamie listend around as she danced as close as she could to the downworlders around her. She didnt hear anything usefull.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7