The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) The Golden Lily discussion

Better than Bloodlines?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alice I am sincerely hoping that Golden Lily is better than Bloodlines because I did NOT like Bloodlines.

Sarah Golden Lily is way better than Bloodlines. Once you finish reading it you would want to have the third book then or you would want to kill Sydney. For me I wanted to jump into the book right then and there and slap Sydney.

message 3: by Kasey (last edited Mar 11, 2013 11:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kasey Sarah wrote: "Golden Lily is way better than Bloodlines. Once you finish reading it you would want to have the third book then or you would want to kill Sydney. For me I wanted to jump into the book right then a..."

SAME!!!!!!! I wanted to yell and scream at her!! She made the worst mistake of her life right then and there at the end of that book. But that just makes you want to read more and more and more.

Rasika Ali wrote: "I am sincerely hoping that Golden Lily is better than Bloodlines because I did NOT like Bloodlines."

yup it is much much better than Bloodlines! And I can understand that after VA it can be a bit disappointing to not have Rose like kickass protagonist but after Golden Lily and Indigo spell and I love the series and want more and more of Sydrian!! Adrian is much better than what he was in VA!! You will definitely fall in love with him and with the series! Jus keep a open mind and don't try to compare it with VA all the time or you will be disappointed!

Scarlet I thought Bloodlines was better. Too much of The Golden Lily was dedicated to Sydney doing mundane things like going on windmill tours with that boring Brayden guy.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry, it's much better.

Sharon Kasey wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Golden Lily is way better than Bloodlines. Once you finish reading it you would want to have the third book then or you would want to kill Sydney. For me I wanted to jump into the boo..."

That's exactly how I felt.