Rothfussians discussion

Patrick Rothfuss
This topic is about Patrick Rothfuss
The Story Board > Episode 2 - Concerning Characters.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber, Master Sympathist (new)

Amber (ivorydoom) | 1471 comments Mod
Link to Episode Two below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTjAM2...

This Episode features Special Guests:

Amber Benson
Brad Beaulieu
& Mary Robinette Kowal

We Still Need a List of What the Authors Recommend or Talk about Reading, if anyone would like to put this together, post it in the comments and I will move it up

message 2: by Colin (new)

Colin | 23 comments really enjoying watching these..you are almost wanting to join in..especially when they are talking about female anti heroes and how they couldn't think of any..I was shouting Lisbeth Salander from dragon tattoo at them..lol

message 3: by Amber, Master Sympathist (new)

I know what you mean. I started doing that on this episode as well. It's fun to watch these with someone actually. They always get me and my boyfriend talking about things and our opinions on writing and characters.

I kept thinking of Mord Sith from Sword of Truth when they brought up female anti heroes.

message 4: by Colin (new)

Colin | 23 comments mord Sith..that's a good one ..and maybe denna though not sure if she would qualify as anti hero

message 5: by Amber, Master Sympathist (new)

I think we need more fleshing out from Denna before we decide.

But I think she is kinda heading in that direction a bit.

message 6: by Colin (new)

Colin | 23 comments Joe Abercrombies first law books have more anti heroes than anything I have read ever..though it makes them so much more engaging as characters due to their flaws